Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Lust Epidemic-PC-v.77071 (2.99 gb rar pc original)

303 mb rar unofficial PC compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)
can u add mega link pls.

is blocked by my AV.

it redirects me to a third party.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

natsu3633

Jun 20, 2019
does anyone read before they comment I really understand why people get upset now last 3 questions are they same and someone already gave an answerer

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Who will be our Mac version Hero?? Please! :)
You can be the one... check these out:
@MonteChristo
I'm on El Capitan but there is no reason that it is different.
You do not confuse ~/Library and /Library?

~/Library is your user library folder = /Users/yourName/Library (same level as ~/Desktop, ~/Documents, ~/Pictures...)
/Library is your mac library folder (same level as /Applications, /System and /Users)

The RenPy folder should be in /Users/yourName/Library
In any case, on my mac it is there and that's the only explanation I see.
Found my problem - it is in fact under my HD's /Users/yourName/Library folder.
This works on a Mac. You just need to find config.ini.

Right click on the app, select "Show Package Contents". Then open Contents and Resources. config.ini is in there.
Saves work on all platforms.

Mac saves are in ~/Library/RenPy/Milfy City/ .
Macs version of Windows %appdata% would be ~/Library/Application Support. I would suggest storing here to keep it out of the documents folders just because it's for documents, not game saves.
You can find them in your (user) libary. map called Renpy.
Thank you very much. I did it, but now there's another problem.
Where are my saves? Is there a way to restore them?
Thank you again

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
mmh.. no idea how it works on Mac, but on Linux it is simply copy and paste the save folder to the new version.
You ... kind sir ... certainly thought you did ... maybe it helps somebody:
You don't need a native Mac or Linux version for this game, because you can turn every Windows version into a native Mac or Linux version yourselves.

A few guys in the this thread explained how to do that for Mac and Linux and there is also this thread here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/post-1990583
Have you guys tried it?

MacOS and Macs in general have become shitty a couple of years ago and are not recommended for simple use like internet surfing, video streaming, looking at picture, writing letters, etc... For simple things like that a Linux system on an average laptop or computer is sufficient enough.
Way i understand it, some bloke posted the juicy magik right here on June 5th. Watch this:
pk2000 explained it on June 5th and edited to complete post on June 25th ...
Instead of the files here, use the files in the thread https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-engine-all-versions.32358/post-2065717
or download the "RPG_Maker_MV_v1.6.2_NewData.zip" from that thread and extract it and replace the game files in the "www" directory.

With RPG Maker MV v1.62 most (all?) games run great on Linux and Mac OS X.
Some that every no and then crash in windows with the last update are more stable but most developers won't update them with the latest engine because potentially can cause bugs especially if they forget to update their custom plugins.

Anyway I uploaded the latest engine for helping linux and mac users... and for any user of windows thatwants to play the game with version 1.62.

Instructions:
Copy or move the directory "www" of the game in the main folder.
To start the game run the file "Game.desktop"
(Important: the name of the root folder of the game should not have spaces.)
before running the game open the terminal in the main directory and run the following commands
Code:
chmod +x Game.desktop
chmod +x nw

Instructions:
Copy or move all files and folders from the directory "www" of the game in the directory
"Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\"

Instructions: Copy or move the directory "www" of the game in main folder

edit: I updated the compressed files for Linux and Mac. In linux I modified the instructions.txt file (added the help info for linux from the rpgmaker mv)
edit2: I updated the instructions for linux (the files "Game.desktop" and "nw" must be mark as executables)

Just go here and read! ->;) it caters to this here game version in particular, mind you.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/#post-1990583

Last edited:
Reactions: cold_arctus
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes