elfs

Jul 4, 2019
Can anyone post a download link to v77 so I can update it properly to v80... radiator bugged in latest version :(

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Instructions how do user-port the Windows version to Mac is on OP. Please read them and keep in mind that the last Windows version was bugged as mentioned by a few people.

A kind soul also posted a link to his unofficial Mac version here (probably the unpatched/bugged version)
NOTE: The bugfix has been published. See last quoted post.
Can someone explain what I'm supposed to do with the fixed version update?

I downloaded the mac version quoted and the update posted. But the update looks nothing like the mac version and has exe. The folder structure of it is also nothing like the Resources folder of the mac app. What the heck?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Here is my crafted and unofficial Mac version of Lust Epidemic v80072 , for those who don't know how to do it.

As in the previous versions, it should let you continue from the last save. I have successfully reached the end of this version, so you should be able too.

Let me know if you encounter any errors or problems.
Does this version have the patch fix?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does this version have the patch fix?
no it is the bugged version. However you can download his unofficial version and apply the bug fix on his port.

unofficial Mac Version:
Navigate to /LustEpidemic-mac-v80072/Game.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw

copy the files/folders from the windows version bug fix www folder and past it into your app.nw folder..

This should do it.

Hexlock

Jun 12, 2018
Hi, I have the problem, when I first enter Katherine's room together with elizabeth. They talk about how to use Toys and then the Game freezes. Any help? Cristal balls told me: "I hope K. can handle E."
Problem solved myself: For you if you have the same problem: You have to be very slow in clicking the text.
I've been going slow and still can't get through it. Crashes on the line where E. says something like "I can make them work" Tried 30ish attempts. Slow, slower, and really slow. Still crashes.

joeca23

Dec 22, 2017
Can anyone help me out, I did the update for Mac (transferred folders from windows version to the mac folder) but everytime I go to Katherine's room where she and Elizabeth are the game freezes. Any idea how to keep this from happening?

Reactions: enigmas82

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
Totally lost with the turning into a squirrel thing
I had the same feeling too. Finally completed till 80%. Can't wait for more updates for 6th star on Val. Best RPG game i've played so far.

During the part on saving simon from the mushroom, after the people left and main character start fucking kat and the game just crush. Can't seems to reproduce the problem though. Is this a bug too?

pranaysai

Mar 2, 2018
The 1st radiator at north east corner. I cannot turn it on. I turned on 6 radiators and the 7th with which we can get jump boots . I cannot do that can anyone help me. How to turn on

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah yeah, but I'm talking about the official source. Did Mac support get dropped? Or has the OP just not been updated because no one has it to share?

I'm not going to bother doing crossover stuff to get a buggy end result, if there's no official version for Mac any longer, I'll wait for this to be done and go check their Patreon afterwards.
The windows version of the game uses the RPG Maker MV engine "1.5.0"
If you want a bug free result, same with the official just download the version
RPG_Maker_MV_v1.5.0 (7/6/2017) from
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-engine-all-versions.32358/
then (for mac only) open with a text editor the "plugins.js" file of the game
search for the string
Code:
{"name":"SavesInLocalData","status":false,"
it is located in line 84, and replace it with
Code:
{"name":"SavesInLocalData","status":true,"

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes