Osiris777

May 6, 2017
Does anyone have a save file from when the guard gets free? or when you find the locked basement door? or hell anything right before that

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
The best thing for you to do is to use a VPN and connect through it. Besides the benefits of your ISP not knowing what you are downloading, you connect to some random server fooling MEGA into thinking you have a unique connection. Still doesn't solve issues with files that are just too big. A VPN may also allow you to connect to some other file repositories that may not have the same file size restrictions.

This doesn't always work, and rarely works with major ISPs (at least in the U.S.). Most ISP's lease you an IP address for 24 hours. Even if you disconnect and reconnect, if it is within the lease period, the head end will give you the same external IP address. All the file repositories used here check the incoming IP and meter downloads by that particular IP.
VPN servers ip well known (even you and i can check online on what business ip registered). But they do encrypt your traffic and hide your ISP ip from the end side. On the other hand, IPS don't know what you doing but VPN service know :)

About 24 hours leases in U.S. i didn't know.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
finally got it that's the reason i deleted my post you do need to find simon before amanda though also where's the item i need all the globe says is it's on the 3rd floor doesn't say what it is or where to find it

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 257605

Overview:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town. While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!

Thread Updated: 2019-10-02
Release Date: 2019-10-01
Developer: NLT - - -
Censored: No
Version: 94101
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Installation for Mac and Linux Users:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac (v86082): - -

Update Patch (v92092 -> v94101): - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Patches:
Extras: - WALKTHROUGH - LOCATION GUIDE

Thanks to cooperlee77, throw_nws, DD69-1, the66, pUriT13 and playb0y44 for Win version, incest patch, changelog, unofficial android port, update only and compressed respectively.

View attachment 131128 View attachment 131130 View attachment 131131 View attachment 131132 View attachment 131133 View attachment 131134 View attachment 131137 View attachment 131135 View attachment 131136
please
how to put the update patch?
thank you

Tymmoteusz

Jul 28, 2018
What up with angel wings?
And Valerie 12 and 15 pages, i see them on map but i don't know how to get them.
What's location of photos (got 15/16)?
And also i have empty container, and dont know for what.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
copy what? "179mo"? oO never updated like this and i am confused. o i copy www folder? more explanation please
this is a simple update. its size 179 MB (mega byte) .mo = (mega octet)
it contains the new images and file of the game that will allow you to switch from the v92092 version to the new v94101 version without having to download the entire game again (3.93 GB gigabyte). Just copy the files (see img lustf) of this update into the complete version of the game you own and and when it puts the message if you want to replace the files in the destination - say yes.

for your information if you have a compressed version of the game this update may not work

123Steel

Dec 3, 2017
I don't understand step 2 from the elevator manuel. What should I do with the secret sequence? I realy don't get it.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes