BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Is the lightning supposed to move like, well, lightning? I found Val in the tower and there are three or four lightnings bouncing up and down in the corridor, there is no chance whatsoever I could time that. Is this a bug? Do I have too good a computer or something? Because I don't think I can complete that if this is how it's supposed to be.

Edit: Ok, so you can time it by clicking with a mouse, trying to use the arrow keys is impossible... ish. My least favorite feature of this game so far.

Last edited:

clawdee25

Nov 30, 2018
Should I continue without that special kamasutra page, it even says come back the next update, but if talking to buddie states no more saving then what do I do?

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
Is the lightning supposed to move like, well, lightning? I found Val in the tower and there are three or four lightnings bouncing up and down in the corridor, there is no chance whatsoever I could time that. Is this a bug? Do I have too good a computer or something? Because I don't think I can complete that if this is how it's supposed to be.
set your run speed to hyper, that was the only way i could save val lol

Should I continue without that special kamasutra page, it even says come back the next update, but if talking to buddie states no more saving then what do I do?
there's no reason not to, you can't save after talking to buddie. so you can talk to him, see the ending of the update, then when the next one comes out you'll be able to load up the game from before you talked to him and take the special page

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok, I'm a bit confused. Is this release the end of this game? Does that mean this story will be continued in another game? If so is that the next game that people have been talking about and if so why is it only at 94%. Or is there going to be more releases of this game and if that's the case why couldn't we save?

t1171804

Apr 15, 2019
Ok, I'm a bit confused. Is this release the end of this game? Does that mean this story will be continued in another game? If so is that the next game that people have been talking about and if so why is it only at 94%. Or is there going to be more releases of this game and if that's the case why couldn't we save?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I am stuck on the 3rd floor, says there are things that I need there after getting everyone out of the building and looking for a path in the woods but all I have found is a empty container

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

Edit: Ok, so you can time it by clicking with a mouse, trying to use the arrow keys is impossible... ish. My least favorite feature of this game so far.
See here - https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v94101-nlt-media.15687/post-2472373

May 20, 2017
I am stuck on the 3rd floor, says there are things that I need there after getting everyone out of the building and looking for a path in the woods but all I have found is a empty container
On the third floor, go east(left side of statues), there in one room there should be a magnet(if I am not wrong, a ladder also), the first door on left. Then, towards the bottom right of screen, there is a big vent, click on it, use the pickaxe. Go there, you will see the chest, use the magnet on the chest. That for a Val page. Go to the southside of the vent, use the ladder on the welder. Then, all you have to do is go to Buddy in the forest with the "Metal Ladder."

lord92 , you also check it out as well.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes