CWasian21

Aug 14, 2017
MC doesn't cover up for Klaus (at least not in any significant way where it matters) and is mostly indifferent. The only time I recall him helping Klaus out is with the white-haired church lady.
Anyway, don't see a reason why the hero would have to beat up Klaus and risk trouble from the guild. And yeah, Klaus is a dick but sometimes a useful one. Thanks to Klaus being an idiot the hero got to have his way with Eileen. As for the other stuff Klaus does? Hero's mind is set on sleeping with women, not fighting for justice in the guild system. There's nothing beta about not giving a damn.

By vengeful I mean the hero would most definitely get into trouble from the guild. No one is getting raped lol. The hero would kill him for that (at least now, after sleeping with Eileen), but that is simply NOT gonna happen. There is NO ntr. I really don't know how you got to the conclusion this may happen after all the previous scenes with Klaus... Maybe it's just the stuff that happens in other games.
I am not saying Klaus should be beaten up randomly without reason and also not saying MC should become like Jesus and become a Saint, I can see that tell the story is not that whatsoever. I am saying that when the time comes, the MC can't actually do nothing when Klaus do his "normal" thing. Best example going forward is that Mizuki and Eileen will be important part of his harem (hopefully) and if Klaus were to continue his demeanour towards them, I do not want the MC to just watch or do the bare minimum on protecting them, I would prefer the MC to be like to Klaus "Hey, mind your words or you getting a lap dance at a gay bar" or something like that.

That is what I mean by "MC just being complicit with what Klaus is doing like he is a beta cuck", not because of guild justice or police honour or whatever, that have nothing to do with alpha or beta. Alpha or beta relates to how well the MC are towards the love interest and how best show that the MC would protect them whether its by treating them as his property as no one can touch or say shit to them (Evil Alpha), angelically take no shit to criticism to his bae and protect them (Good Alpha) or just letting them get harm physically or mentally and watching from the sideline (Beta).

Also, outside of the point, Eileen need a win outside of MC love, she really doesn't deserve all those shit even if it did land on MC arms. She is not at all similar to Isabella or Iroha which yeah, they deserve it (or I think that will happen to Isabella). Eileen is becoming more likeable towards the level of Mizuki, Mia and Asuka, and neither of them we want to get the level of shit Eileen have been getting without a win.

Edit: I do not know where the story will be in the future, I am not the writer you are. I am just putting up my views and advice on what better and to avoid moving forward. I can't predict what you will put in the next update, I can only speculate what will happen and things that I think have a chance whether high or low it is to happen, I really prefer it doesn't. We didn't expect that this to have a battle mechanics but it did and it was good minus the bugs, we don't expect expect what will come next, only hope that it is good.

Overall, this is a good game and really enjoyable, comparable to Harem Hotel and Harem Hero Guild and maybe close to Once in a Lifetime. Just don't make it so that my positive takes age badly.

Last edited:

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I am not saying Klaus should be beaten up randomly without reason and also not saying MC should become like Jesus and become a Saint, I can see that tell the story is not that whatsoever. I am saying that when the time comes, the MC can't actually do nothing when Klaus do his "normal" thing. Best example going forward is that Mizuki and Eileen will be important part of his harem (hopefully) and if Klaus were to continue his demeanour towards them, I do not want the MC to just watch or do the bare minimum on protecting them, I would prefer the MC to be like to Klaus "Hey, mind your words or you getting a lap dance at a gay bar" or something like that.

That is what I mean by "MC just being complicit with what Klaus is doing like he is a beta cuck", not because of guild justice or police honour or whatever, that have nothing to do with alpha or beta. Alpha or beta relates to how well the MC are towards the love interest and how best show that the MC would protect them whether its by treating them as his property as no one can touch or say shit to them (Evil Alpha), angelically take no shit to criticism to his bae and protect them (Good Alpha) or just letting them get harm physically or mentally and watching from the sideline (Beta).

Also, outside of the point, Eileen need a win outside of MC love, she really doesn't deserve all those shit even if it did land on MC arms. She is not at all similar to Isabella or Iroha which yeah, they deserve it (or I think that will happen to Isabella). Eileen is becoming more likeable towards the level of Mizuki, Mia and Asuka, and neither of them we want to get the level of shit Eileen have been getting without a win.

Edit: I do not know where the story will be in the future, I am not the writer you are. I am just putting up my views and advice on what better and to avoid moving forward. I can't predict what you will put in the next update, I can only speculate what will happen and things that I think have a chance whether high or low it is to happen, I really prefer it doesn't. We didn't expect that this to have a battle mechanics but it did and it was good minus the bugs, we don't expect expect what will come next, only hope that it is good.

Overall, this is a good game and really enjoyable, comparable to Harem Hotel and Harem Hero Guild and maybe close to Once in a Lifetime. Just don't make it so that my positive takes age badly.
I feel and understand you in regards to MC protecting his girls. I'm aware of it. I have no intention of making MC a beta in that area. If there's a girl the hero cares about, then he'll protect her.

Reactions: DougTheC

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I've looked into it and I can't recreate this issue. Done her once and that's it. Event doesn't trigger again.

This one as well. Checked morning, noon, aft, evening. Gives me the money every single time.

Repeat scenes are generally not included as you can simply do them at any time. I only added a few that may be less known or like in Natalie's case, knocking her up makes her disappear at night time.

I sorted all the other issues plus more. Thanks for the reports. Here's the known and done stuff coming up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I figured most people wouldn't wanna do it with her cursed version hence the normal look.

No idea what wt is I'm afraid.
"wt" similar "walkthrough"

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
So a walkthrough mod? Don't think it's needed for this game.

It's literally just an optional thing in case people still wanna do it. I can remove that option from the dialogue but it's the same as simply not clicking it.

I made a mistake and only give the player cat hair by banging her when she's pregnant. I'm gonna get it fixed next update. Prob today.

Found the issue with Erika. Talking to Varess about seducing wasn't meant to be possible after sleeping with Eri. This is now fixed.
As for Asara and money, I'm trying every possible combination and checked the script but still can't find the issue. I'm getting the cash no problem. Don't suppose you still have that save around?

I've added the missing variable that's causing you the error. Don't know why it does that but it should be fixed with the update. Difficult to say without testing it on your save.
Edit: As for Klaus. What would you expect hero to do? Beat him up? Not gonna help Eileen with her current situation. Klaus can be quite vengeful.
I banged her pregnant and still no cat hair.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
As for Asara and money, I'm trying every possible combination and checked the script but still can't find the issue. I'm getting the cash no problem. Don't suppose you still have that save around?
I don't have the save from then, but since only I complained about it, maybe it was a weird one off for me.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I wasn't sure about it as I didn't know if people would like to sleep with her in her cursed state but yeah, the idea is to keep her as a pig in the seduction route. Seems like the best way with people being able to pick.
Edit: I might throw some cheat codes so people can change her route when I actually finish it.
Wait really? I picked seduction because I thought lifting the curse would mean we hook her up with Hary as it looked like back then there could have been light feeling starting to grow.

emeriks

Jan 25, 2019
So a walkthrough mod? Don't think it's needed for this game.

It's literally just an optional thing in case people still wanna do it. I can remove that option from the dialogue but it's the same as simply not clicking it.

I made a mistake and only give the player cat hair by banging her when she's pregnant. I'm gonna get it fixed next update. Prob today.

Found the issue with Erika. Talking to Varess about seducing wasn't meant to be possible after sleeping with Eri. This is now fixed.

I've added the missing variable that's causing you the error. Don't know why it does that but it should be fixed with the update. Difficult to say without testing it on your save.
Edit: As for Klaus. What would you expect hero to do? Beat him up? Not gonna help Eileen with her current situation. Klaus can be quite vengeful.
Thanks for fast fix ! 0.19.3 is working fine so far.

I banged her pregnant and still no cat hair.
EDIT: Can have cat hair too in this update.

Last edited:

JKain

Sep 26, 2016
I feel and understand you in regards to MC protecting his girls. I'm aware of it. I have no intention of making MC a beta in that area. If there's a girl the hero cares about, then he'll protect her.
I think at this point, Klaus has caused enough problems nearly *everywhere* that pretty much all of the girls in the game should be aware of him. I think the best result would be to have the girls, harem or not, working towards taking his away power (i.e. being an asshole and constantly getting away with things). The simplest way would be for them to start recording him whenever he does his normal BS and and start piling on the irrefutable evidence. (Edit: You go partly there when he breaks into Eileen's place, but basically *everyone* should be doing this to him now.)

You can keep the MC passive if that's your goal, but right now in the story it comes off way less "passive" and more "making up excuses", especially when even the headmaster has done more about it than the MC.

I think having the rest of the characters do something about it makes the most sense to keep your goal of the MC not getting involved, while still removing the most painful part of playing the game (dealing with anything having to do with Klaus). Especially when you have someone like Asara in the story, where she is actually shown to be effective at getting vengeance.

Last edited:

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
How to unlock the scene next to pool quickie and the two scenes next to border trouble
The one on the right to pool quickie? You need to be dating Mia and speak to her before round 3 during battle practice.

As for border trouble, the ones on the right you need to help out Kate during the checkpoint mission. Then see her on the beach and knock her up.
The ones on the left, simply date Isabella.

Reactions: Odlanier

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I think at this point, Klaus has caused enough problems nearly *everywhere* that pretty much all of the girls in the game should be aware of him. I think the best result would be to have the girls, harem or not, working towards taking his away power (i.e. being an asshole and constantly getting away with things). The simplest way would be for them to start recording him whenever he does his normal BS and and start piling on the irrefutable evidence. (Edit: You go partly there when he breaks into Eileen's place, but basically *everyone* should be doing this to him now.)

You can keep the MC passive if that's your goal, but right now in the story it comes off way less "passive" and more "making up excuses", especially when even the headmaster has done more about it than the MC.

I think having the rest of the characters do something about it makes the most sense to keep your goal of the MC not getting involved, while still removing the most painful part of playing the game (dealing with anything having to do with Klaus). Especially when you have someone like Asara in the story, where she is actually shown to be effective at getting vengeance.
Klaus having that power is what makes it so funny.. Remember he has a "higher up" backing him (I think it was family right?), thats why hes not permanently fired. Otherwise he would of got fired long ago.. I thought that part was clear ?
Dont see why "MCs" girls would start doing anything about it. Hows is it their business to get him fired ?

Hell if you paid attention, the branch boss was giving the MC power over Klaus on their missions. Like the border checkpoint. CAuse everyone knows hes a moron and tries to mitigate it.

Last edited:

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Are you on 0.19.3 or at least 0.19.2? Pretty sure I fixed it that update altho it may show up under different circumstances.
does the game has incest in it and what character related to mc
Willow is his friend/step sis/ full sis depending on your choice in the settings. So far there's a footjob with her.
Any Cheats For this game
Didn't see the need to implement any. There's the renpy console if you are desperate. Variable for money is player_inv.money just keep in mind the hero was supposed to be struggling with money.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Are you on 0.19.3 or at least 0.19.2? Pretty sure I fixed it that update altho it may show up under different circumstances.
LustHarem-0.19.1-pc wasn't aware there was update to 0.19.3. F95's latest game & update page didn't reflect that or i missed it.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Are there any negative consequences to not volunteering to the battle with classmates? I'm avoiding the mini-games, but I'd hate if doing so would have any negative consequences on my game.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes