Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Xiongmao:
really an interesting game. Good job so far! Favs of mine are Asu and Mia so far.
One thing (aside from the spoiler below). I don't know if it's just me but I get an error when using the Purgatory on the Summoned Skeleton.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the report. I'll look into both.
Edit: 0.19.2 is now available for download. You'll need to grab it off itch tho.

Last edited:

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
Thanks for the report. I'll look into both.
Edit: 0.19.2 is now available for download. You'll need to grab it off itch tho.
Great job! Thanks a lot! Oh I forgot to mention Eileen as my fav too. :D

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
A good game. Honestly, Mia and Isabella are far better than Asuka.
And Helen need more content, but it's a matter of taste.
Anyway i understand the main girls were chosen for story development, but well... some of them like Willow need a better makeup. :ROFLMAO:
Keep the good work!

Reactions: Xiongmao

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Eileen hands down has to be my fav game, but this game just does her so dirty.... Like I feel like they want to destroy this women. Yeah I get it she was a little self-righteous with helping the homeless in the beginning but still, I can't think of an actual single positive reaction given to her, let alone with the mc.

Not I just started playing this update and the first thing I get? Her home basically gets turned into a homeless shelter and her shit stolen...really?

Reactions: SSJSonGoku

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Erika curse removal sex happened a second time.

Seems to happen when Gallu kills something after it dies by a previous attack.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/player_actions.rpy", line 26, in <module>
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_formulas.rpy", line 78, in AllMinionsAttack
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Last edited:

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Erika curse removal sex happened a second time.

Seems to happen when Gallu kills something after it dies by a previous attack.

While running game code:
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/player_actions.rpy", line 26, in <module>
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_formulas.rpy", line 78, in AllMinionsAttack
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list
I identified the issue and got it resolved. Will be fixed in the next update. It tries to remove the incorrect character from possible targets and happens in general, not just with Gallu.
I'll look into Erika's curse. Thank you.

How many hours is the content so far?
I haven't done a full proper playthrough in a while so I'm curious myself. Should be at least a good day's worth.

CWasian21

Aug 14, 2017
This is my nitpick here, I really don't like Klaus. I know why he is there, he is the comedic character of the story but the MC is already becoming more comedic over the stories so it just leave Klaus being annoying most of the time especially with Eileen, I feel so sorry for her with all the stuff she been getting, I just want to hug her and say it is alright. I really like her, she has a really interesting story dynamics but can at least give her something good to happen in her life not including MC (like Klaus getting fired or something) because with all the stuff she going through, she might be close to suicidal.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Xiongmao
When purchasing Mirror Image, you are told you learned "drain mana".

Happened when I went to do work.

While running game code:
File "game/myscripts/my_1in3.rpy", line 468, in <module>
KeyError: u'cl-1'

Happens on 469 and 470 also

Mizu still doesn't count or isn't grandfathered in on impregnated if you did it in a previous save.

Isabella even with no content left has an exclamation mark over her and her hint.

Last edited:

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Xiongmao
When purchasing Mirror Image, you are told you learned "drain mana".

Happened when I went to do work.

While running game code:
File "game/myscripts/my_1in3.rpy", line 468, in <module>
KeyError: u'cl-1'

Happens on 469 and 470 also

Mizu still doesn't count or isn't grandfathered in on impregnated if you did it in a previous save.

Isabella even with no content left has an exclamation mark over her and her hint.
Thank you for these. Do you have more details on the minigame crash? Have you used any items/boosters? Have you done it twice in a row? Anything like that?

Here's the upcoming changelog btw. I'll hold off a bit more until I find more bugs. PC players should be able to simply downlad a 6mb file to update.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Thank you for these. Do you have more details on the minigame crash? Have you used any items/boosters? Have you done it twice in a row? Anything like that?

Here's the upcoming changelog btw. I'll hold off a bit more until I find more bugs. PC players should be able to simply downlad a 6mb file to update.
On the mini-game I didn't use any boosters and it was I think morning, it definitely wasn't twice in a row since I went there to start getting money for learning a spell. However this may help, I had mini-games off at first and saw I earned 20, so I rolled back with the mouse wheel, turned the games on to see if I would earn more and that is when the error happened.

Also

Summoned rat via talisman using bite.

While running game code:
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/player_actions.rpy", line 30, in <module>
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 244, in endTurn
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/skill_def.rpy", line 866, in useSkill
AttributeError: 'ActiveSkill' object has no attribute 'penetration'

After buying the rat flute and talking to Asara, money is not refunded.

Kate and Natalie lack hints when their content is done.

Gallery seems to lack a few scenes, like Foxy in the park, asuka in the park, doggy eliza, etc.

Post the spirit fight, when you are back in your room. You are not healed, even though it mentions healers and day later.

Only really needs a good proof read.

Unsure if there is a way to turn off gun that doesn't require having to equip something that can only be done in after battle screen.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2022
Hello everyone, is anyone else getting a bug in the game's dialog, which the text boxes go in reverse order, instead of progressing forward? For example, very early in the game when you see Asara getting bullied in the library by Iroha and Erika, instead of progressing the dialog to when Helen arrives (explaining her perspective on Asara's character to the MC), the game goes in reverse back to the conversation between Asara and Iroha/Erika, when you left-click to progress the story. Can someone please help me with this problem?

Side note: The characters seem to be moving extremely slow at random times, when you try to progress the dialog within conversations between the MC and/or other characters.

CWasian21

Aug 14, 2017
Hello everyone, is anyone else getting a bug in the game's dialog, which the text boxes go in reverse order, instead of progressing forward? For example, very early in the game when you see Asara getting bullied in the library by Iroha and Erika, instead of progressing the dialog to when Helen arrives (explaining her perspective on Asara's character to the MC), the game goes in reverse back to the conversation between Asara and Iroha/Erika, when you left-click to progress the story. Can someone please help me with this problem?

Side note: The characters seem to be moving extremely slow at random times, when you try to progress the dialog within conversations between the MC and/or other characters.
Is your rollback side in your option disable?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Where exactly do we go to learn more spells, I basically only know necromancy spells which are illegal, where do I learn the destruction spells and such

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes