DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
can you actually get kate to break up with her boyfriend? i'm guessing you cant and is there actually any difference between the taking advantage and not stories? outside of not getting the sex scene

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
can you actually get kate to break up with her boyfriend? i'm guessing you cant and is there actually any difference between the taking advantage and not stories? outside of not getting the sex scene
Not at the moment. Some future content for that route is planned but it's a long way away.
As for the difference. There is. It's a different route, alas it has no sex scenes atm. It should be coming next update tho (fingers crossed).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
Not at the moment. Some future content for that route is planned but it's a long way away.
As for the difference. There is. It's a different route, alas it has no sex scenes atm. It should be coming next update tho (fingers crossed).
oh damn, i assumed the not taking advantage route would be the one where you just stamp the passport, makes more sense that THATS considered a separate route

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
idk i guess i was just hoping she would look more favorable on it if you had just stamped the passport but thats okay

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
idk i guess i was just hoping she would look more favorable on it if you had just stamped the passport but thats okay
Sorry, I misunderstood you. You go that route when you do not stamp her passport.
The differences between taking advantage and not (but still stamping passport) are mostly in dialogue. Helping her for free was not an option in previous versions of the game hence that's mostly it. I may tweak it in the distant future.

CTR -X

May 25, 2017
Advice for combat: Get the bloody destruction spells. After struggling so mcuh against the rats, I got to level 2 and got a bloody free slot.
Got the Fire Ground one and FINALLY was able to fight the 8 rats at once.
Any AOE attack is good, so make sure to get one.

Raise dead and Raise Skeleton stopped working for me, for some reason, so that's two spells I shouldn't have learned. Add to it Purgatory, since you have no minions to make them tank.
EDIT: These problems are solved in the patch. Don't be like me. Install patches, raise the dead.

Honestly, the best ones are:
Vampiric Touch (don't get Ghoul hand, it's basically the same damage output)
Mirror image, the one that let's you dodge a few attacks.
Any AOE, but as I said, get Fire Ground.

I didn't even get to test the others because I filled my skills with the illusions and Necromancer ones. The hilarious part is that the destruction ones are free as long as you have space to learn them, while I paid for the illusion ones!
I should've paid only for the mirror one, and then get the ones the teacher was offering. Didn't get to test those, but sounded useful.
Starting out, Summon Glock is OP along with Asara's fireball. You can get through it all with just that minus the big room. For the big room, wait until you level up and Asara gets fire breath and then use fire ground and you should have no problem :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Starting out, Summon Glock is OP along with Asara's fireball. You can get through it all with just that minus the big room. For the big room, wait until you level up and Asara gets fire breath and then use fire ground and you should have no problem :)
I find it easier to disable the minigames.

CTR -X

May 25, 2017
I find it easier to disable the minigames.
BOOO combat minigame is fun. It's part of the experience and immersion that you're a wizard Harry. I could see why you would disable the other minigames like the 1 in 3 because it gets tedious, but Xiongmao put a lot of work into the combat with the different types of spells, wearable items, and all that neat stuff. It is a GAME after all and if you disable them you should've just selected the pure VN experience ;)

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
BOOO combat minigame is fun. It's part of the experience and immersion that you're a wizard Harry. I could see why you would disable the other minigames like the 1 in 3 because it gets tedious, but Xiongmao put a lot of work into the combat with the different types of spells, wearable items, and all that neat stuff. It is a GAME after all and if you disable them you should've just selected the pure VN experience ;)
I loooove combat in my games most of the times. I find the concept of these young mages going down the drain to practice on rats as living targets.
But then you ask the other mages and they think omly psychos would do that lmao.

I love the humor in this game btw.
I'm sure it's brought up a lot, but it's fantastic.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like combat in RPGs, but not so much in other types of games. Maybe I'm weird.

gray234

Jan 29, 2020
So I got curious with the Mizu pregnant scene last option.. why the fuck was that in the game? does the dev hate cats or something? Damn. Other than that I'm looking forward for the next update. This game is underrated.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So I got curious with the Mizu pregnant scene last option.. why the fuck was that in the game? does the dev hate cats or something? Damn. Other than that I'm looking forward for the next update. This game is underrated.
Pretty confident I put like 3 warnings it's gonna be messed up.
what is wrong with Mizu pregnancy?
A clearly sapient magical cat is revealed to be a were-human. then you fuck the human girl she turns into and get her pregnant.
wholesome and awesome. how is that in any way fucked up?

Reactions: battali0n

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Pretty confident I put like 3 warnings it's gonna be messed up.
Honestly? I think stuff like that should be in the game, but just behind massive warnings. I saved the game and did the event, got Disgusted, and then reloaded. Made me feel human even though I love the Necromancy parts of the game. (I play Necromancers in Video games all the time.)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What is the difference between these two options?

Screenshot_1.png

Is it dialogue or are there changes in the long or short term?

And between these two?

Screenshot_2.png

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What is the difference between these two options?

View attachment 1869184

Is it dialogue or are there changes in the long or short term?

And between these two?

View attachment 1869188
At the first question with the first option she will at second meeting lie to you but you only find it out if at the second question you take the second option as her lie construct does not hold and she will actually call you a hypocrite.
So except getting an insultion flinged at your head for having double moral standards nothing changes.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Gilard

Sep 14, 2020
Why is subscriberstar not mentioned as a possible way to support the developer? ( Xiongmao
has a subscriberstar account)

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes