Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Download the apk from itch or download the pc version, joiplay and then manually apply it.
Unfortunately the first post is outdated.

Reactions: ThatBoy

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Advice for combat: Get the bloody destruction spells. After struggling so mcuh against the rats, I got to level 2 and got a bloody free slot.
Got the Fire Ground one and FINALLY was able to fight the 8 rats at once.
Any AOE attack is good, so make sure to get one.

Raise dead and Raise Skeleton stopped working for me, for some reason, so that's two spells I shouldn't have learned. Add to it Purgatory, since you have no minions to make them tank.
EDIT: These problems are solved in the patch. Don't be like me. Install patches, raise the dead.

Honestly, the best ones are:
Vampiric Touch (don't get Ghoul hand, it's basically the same damage output)
Mirror image, the one that let's you dodge a few attacks.
Any AOE, but as I said, get Fire Ground.

I didn't even get to test the others because I filled my skills with the illusions and Necromancer ones. The hilarious part is that the destruction ones are free as long as you have space to learn them, while I paid for the illusion ones!
I should've paid only for the mirror one, and then get the ones the teacher was offering. Didn't get to test those, but sounded useful.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Xiongmao First I want to say, this NOT directed at you. But I fucking HATE Sandbox games in this genre. It's mostly just useless filler crap used to string folks along. I avoid them like the plague, honestly it's my fault for not reading tags carefully, I didn't realize this was sandbox game, till I started. I decided, meh I have few hours to kill, I'm bored, lets try it.

Only Sandbox game, I've enjoyed(I was surprised I did) is Corrupted Kingdoms.

So when I say this, I actually have been enjoying myself. I like the fact you allow us to skip the mini games, I can just enjoy the story and see all sights and get to know the folks and lore of your world. (y) I wish you well on your process and look forward down the road for updates(Though I'll wait 6 months to a year, I like to binge read).

But good work on managing to get someone who despises Sandbox stuff in adult games(No, it's not cuz I wanna slap my balls around right away). I prefer story over everything.

You did good pal :)

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Xiongmao First I want to say, this NOT directed at you. But I fucking HATE Sandbox games in this genre. It's mostly just useless filler crap used to string folks along. I avoid them like the plague, honestly it's my fault for not reading tags carefully, I didn't realize this was sandbox game, till I started. I decided, meh I have few hours to kill, I'm bored, lets try it.

Only Sandbox game, I've enjoyed(I was surprised I did) is Corrupted Kingdoms.

So when I say this, I actually have been enjoying myself. I like the fact you allow us to skip the mini games, I can just enjoy the story and see all sights and get to know the folks and lore of your world. (y) I wish you well on your process and look forward down the road for updates(Though I'll wait 6 months to a year, I like to binge read).

But good work on managing to get someone who despises Sandbox stuff in adult games(No, it's not cuz I wanna slap my balls around right away). I prefer story over everything.

You did good pal :)
I'd imagine people dislike most sandboxes for the pointless grind more than anything else. View the same scene X times to unlock event can be yawn inducing and I avoided that.

Corrupted Kingdoms is in my backlog so that's nice to hear.
Thank you.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Sandbox is the worst form of gameplay, except for all the others.
So far every sandbox alternative I have seen ended up being much worse than sandbox.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I hate sandbox games so they always go to the end of my backlog but even then it's likely I never play them.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Anyone figured out the console command to cheat yourself infinite money?
I've dug up the list of variables, but kinda lost from thereon out, since it's bloody massive.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Anyone figured out the console command to cheat yourself infinite money?
I've dug up the list of variables, but kinda lost from thereon out, since it's bloody massive.
If it's cheat commands you're after there is none. Didn't think money is an issue. If you're using some kind of a variable editor then look for player_inv.money

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
If it's cheat commands you're after there is none. Didn't think money is an issue. If you're using some kind of a variable editor then look for player_inv.money
I mean, does the inbuilt ren'py console count as variable editor? Suppose so, in which case thanks for the answer. And it's not an issue really, I just don't want to grind minigames to find out what you can buy from Henry or whatever the fuck his name is.

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
i'm stuck with Asuka, the hint says i have to work on talisman, and there's excl. mark in my home. How do i work on talisman?

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes