zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I definataly have to agree. There are few games that are awesome like this.
I thought the thread would have been batshit crazy, but it seems it’s an underrated gem uh?
I knew I was in for a ride, just by the first two lines of dialogue

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I'll be releasing 0.19 in 5 days for everyone. Here's the changelog:

Prob gonna be updated as I rework some old events over the next few days. Also, new cheat available if you don't wanna date Isabella: BellaRejected - There was a small rework and you can now tell her to get lost hence the code.

Edit: and it's release day. Here's the download link:
Changelog:

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
After playing Harem Hotel, I'm willing to play this game.

Going by first screen shot, is there only 5 main li? [yea there is a 6th circle for succubus]

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So question about the codes.. one you molest kate but still help and other your good to her.. is this not a choice you can do in game? or these codes are for if you went to far one path and want to try the other? and is pregnancy valid in both paths?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
0.19 has a big new arena team battle. I went in thinking I am gonna tear it up but got my ass handed to me. Combat system got redesigned since last update, and mage battle is very different from fighting rats. Also most of the best spells are illegal (demonlogy and necromancy). So I gotta reload and find out how to learn those spells without re-triggering that event.
Overall, I am amused

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
who is redacted?
Just in the changelog, the miniboss from sewers.

Hey Xiongmao, i was wondering what the "legacy" option was, what kind of scenes can we expect if it's turned on?
There's an explanation if you select the questionmark. It's more dark comedy than anything else but it was removed nonetheless.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I must be still half asleep as I missed a few posts in here.

After playing Harem Hotel, I'm willing to play this game.

Going by first screen shot, is there only 5 main li? [yea there is a 6th circle for succubus]
There's 6 main girls (girls that simply progress the story for everyone else) and many more side characters. Haven't counted them all but as someone else said, prob around 18, maybe 20. Some have less content, some more.
So question about the codes.. one you molest kate but still help and other your good to her.. is this not a choice you can do in game? or these codes are for if you went to far one path and want to try the other? and is pregnancy valid in both paths?
The codes were added as initially you could not help her without taking advantage of her situation. Also, if you refuse to help her at all,

Any plans to add the incest tag in the future?
Idk. if you mean the threat or the game. Incest is an optional thing in the settings. Look for 'Willow' in the character sheet.
The title of this game implies that there are non-lust harems.
There probably are some complicated ones.

I'm ashamed to say I let a lot of bugs pass into the game. I'll issue a fix today. Here's the upcoming changelog:

Reactions: Rebeldad

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
Xiongmao:
really an interesting game. Good job so far! Favs of mine are Asu and Mia so far.
One thing (aside from the spoiler below). I don't know if it's just me but I get an error when using the Purgatory on the Summoned Skeleton.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes