CWasian21

Aug 14, 2017
Where exactly do we go to learn more spells, I basically only know necromancy spells which are illegal, where do I learn the destruction spells and such
On the skill page, if you click learnt at the top left, you can also see other spells that you don't have. If you click on it, it will show either unknown or someone name. For the someone name, you just have to talk to them outside the story and click spells or training and it show you their spell.

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
This is my nitpick here, I really don't like Klaus. I know why he is there, he is the comedic character of the story but the MC is already becoming more comedic over the stories so it just leave Klaus being annoying most of the time especially with Eileen, I feel so sorry for her with all the stuff she been getting, I just want to hug her and say it is alright. I really like her, she has a really interesting story dynamics but can at least give her something good to happen in her life not including MC (like Klaus getting fired or something) because with all the stuff she going through, she might be close to suicidal.
Yeah, I am hating Klaus too. And poor Eileen. She has been bullied all her life (it seems) and it keeps getting worse. If I was the MC I'd have threatened Klaus to leave her alone, since the Guild doesn't want to fire him.

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
Wow, really enjoyed the game. Looking forward to future updates.

Deeply disappointed that you turn Erika into a pig girl, but then only have sex with her while she's under illusions to look normal. Waste of a perfectly good pig curse. :D

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah, I am hating Klaus too. And poor Eileen. She has been bullied all her life (it seems) and it keeps getting worse. If I was the MC I'd have threatened Klaus to leave her alone, since the Guild doesn't want to fire him.
I don't fully hate his character, the problem is the dev barely have any of the girls clap back. His character is always at its a best when the girls actually retaliate to his over reaching idiocy like she Eileen was going to turn him to stone or the cursed chick actually lit him on fire.

But there also has to be a balance, they can't do it for every little thing, just when he starts crossing lines...like throwing dead buddies in ditches or physically hurting the girls.

For the most part I do enjoy the stupidity

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Erika curse removal sex happened a second time.
I've looked into it and I can't recreate this issue. Done her once and that's it. Event doesn't trigger again.
After buying the rat flute and talking to Asara, money is not refunded.
This one as well. Checked morning, noon, aft, evening. Gives me the money every single time.

Gallery seems to lack a few scenes, like Foxy in the park, asuka in the park, doggy eliza, etc.
Repeat scenes are generally not included as you can simply do them at any time. I only added a few that may be less known or like in Natalie's case, knocking her up makes her disappear at night time.

I sorted all the other issues plus more. Thanks for the reports. Here's the known and done stuff coming up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, really enjoyed the game. Looking forward to future updates.

Deeply disappointed that you turn Erika into a pig girl, but then only have sex with her while she's under illusions to look normal. Waste of a perfectly good pig curse. :D
I figured most people wouldn't wanna do it with her cursed version hence the normal look.
is there any wt-mod?
:unsure: :unsure: (y) (y) :love: :love:
No idea what wt is I'm afraid.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
I don't fully hate his character, the problem is the dev barely have any of the girls clap back. His character is always at its a best when the girls actually retaliate to his over reaching idiocy like she Eileen was going to turn him to stone or the cursed chick actually lit him on fire.

But there also has to be a balance, they can't do it for every little thing, just when he starts crossing lines...like throwing dead buddies in ditches or physically hurting the girls.

For the most part I do enjoy the stupidity
Psychological abuse/bullying can be even worse than physical abuse and should be punished accordingly.
I find it troubling that the MC does nothing to make Klaus pay, which makes him complicit.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I find it troubling that the MC does nothing to make Klaus pay, which makes him complicit.
Sometimes destiny does not want someone to get what he actually deserve. We know from history that a certain austrian whas the target of many people that want him away but nothing worked. Maybe the protagonist saw with how much he got away despite he should actually get fired to the moon so he decided to just let Karma do it's work in peace. I mean if you want to complain about the protagonist not stepping in, start at their boss. He even once said, that Bauer should actually be fired a longt time ago but it finally is the day when it happened after the thing with the corpses and the necromancer but he is still there.
So either his chef does not want to do anything either despite he is giving the opposite impression or Klaus Bauer is really getting protected by a higher power, be it earthly or metaphysical, and so the people arround him know for better to not interfere as it would make thinks worse.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
I'm starting to dislike the MC more and more for not making Klaus pay, it's his job after all. Also the MC taking advantage of Eileen when emotionally vulnerable is a classic A-hole move.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Sometimes destiny does not want someone to get what he actually deserve. We know from history that a certain austrian whas the target of many people that want him away but nothing worked. Maybe the protagonist saw with how much he got away despite he should actually get fired to the moon so he decided to just let Karma do it's work in peace. I mean if you want to complain about the protagonist not stepping in, start at their boss. He even once said, that Bauer should actually be fired a longt time ago but it finally is the day when it happened after the thing with the corpses and the necromancer but he is still there.
So either his chef does not want to do anything either despite he is giving the opposite impression or Klaus Bauer is really getting protected by a higher power, be it earthly or metaphysical, and so the people arround him know for better to not interfere as it would make thinks worse.
The only thing necessary for evil to win is for good men and women to stand by and do nothing.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Where do you find the cat hair. I've been banging the cat every night and no hairs.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I've looked into it and I can't recreate this issue. Done her once and that's it. Event doesn't trigger again.

This one as well. Checked morning, noon, aft, evening. Gives me the money every single time.
The Erika thing happened in my game like this. I randomly found her on the bench, talked, MC offered sex, she said she would think about it. After a few days she came by and asked if offer still stood, they went and did the deed. Post all that happening I talked to all the characters about the curse. After talking to all of them about it a couple days later she came by and asked MC if the offer still stood, they did the deed and MC made a slightly different reference on something I think Willow said that time. It has not repeated since. I can't remember if it was post asking for Erika to be seduced though.

I gave the tails and the crystal, then bought the flute the next day, I had 320ish and paid I think 240, I had about 80 money left. I gave the flute in the library, when she was at the bookshelves. She said she returned the money, but I stayed at the 80. So it took me a huge amount more time to save up to buy Missile storm. Rolled back to see if it changed, and even reloaded the save to check it then too. All the same outcome. This is why I mentioned it.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Wt means WalkThrough
So a walkthrough mod? Don't think it's needed for this game.
so i have mini games turned off
but the memory game comes up...
It's literally just an optional thing in case people still wanna do it. I can remove that option from the dialogue but it's the same as simply not clicking it.
Where do you find the cat hair. I've been banging the cat every night and no hairs.
I made a mistake and only give the player cat hair by banging her when she's pregnant. I'm gonna get it fixed next update. Prob today.
The Erika thing happened in my game like this. I randomly found her on the bench, talked, MC offered sex, she said she would think about it. After a few days she came by and asked if offer still stood, they went and did the deed. Post all that happening I talked to all the characters about the curse. After talking to all of them about it a couple days later she came by and asked MC if the offer still stood, they did the deed and MC made a slightly different reference on something I think Willow said that time. It has not repeated since. I can't remember if it was post asking for Erika to be seduced though.

I gave the tails and the crystal, then bought the flute the next day, I had 320ish and paid I think 240, I had about 80 money left. I gave the flute in the library, when she was at the bookshelves. She said she returned the money, but I stayed at the 80. So it took me a huge amount more time to save up to buy Missile storm. Rolled back to see if it changed, and even reloaded the save to check it then too. All the same outcome. This is why I mentioned it.
Found the issue with Erika. Talking to Varess about seducing wasn't meant to be possible after sleeping with Eri. This is now fixed.
As for Asara and money, I'm trying every possible combination and checked the script but still can't find the issue. I'm getting the cash no problem. Don't suppose you still have that save around?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having this while trying to open character menu. If i use new game or early game save game i can open.
I've added the missing variable that's causing you the error. Don't know why it does that but it should be fixed with the update. Difficult to say without testing it on your save.
Edit: As for Klaus. What would you expect hero to do? Beat him up? Not gonna help Eileen with her current situation. Klaus can be quite vengeful.

CWasian21

Aug 14, 2017
Edit: As for Klaus. What would you expect hero to do? Beat him up? Not gonna help Eileen with her current situation. Klaus can be quite vengeful.
From your words, isn't it better than what we have now? I would take beating him up and Klaus being a dick to me than Klaus being a dick to the MC potential love interest and the MC just being complicit with what Klaus is doing like he is a beta cuck. I am really afraid with how the story is going that Klaus could start to go so vengeful that he suddenly rape Eileen for his own ego and turn this game into NTR. Most of us do not want that to happen, we want the MC to not follow or cover up his antics and also make a stand and protect the love interest.

Remember, for every games especially choice driven, the lead or main character are usually what the player are or want. Most story are moulded to reflect the lead or main character perspective and as player you control their narrative through choices hence most players feel like they are the MC of the story. That is why most people (not all sadly) hate NTR games because you are basically playing a game where your girlfriend or love interest is getting stolen from you.

Side characters (including love interest) personalities and background are important towards the game narrative as they give life to it. However, MC as its whole is the pure lifeline of the game excluding the story as a whole, a bad MC even with the best story narrative and side characters can destroy the game in its entirety. There have been many games here that is bad due to how bad the MC is portray or written that the player have to use and watch.

Although with that all said, this MC is still not at all that bad as other games bad MC have portray but he is getting close, it takes one wrong move with the MC for players to suddenly not wanting to continue the story with this MC.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
From your words, isn't it better than what we have now? I would take beating him up and Klaus being a dick to me than Klaus being a dick to the MC potential love interest and the MC just being complicit with what Klaus is doing like he is a beta cuck. I am really afraid with how the story is going that Klaus could start to go so vengeful that he suddenly rape Eileen for his own ego and turn this game into NTR. Most of us do not want that to happen, we want the MC to not follow or cover up his antics and also make a stand and protect the love interest.

Remember, for every games especially choice driven, the lead or main character are usually what the player are or want. Most story are moulded to reflect the lead or main character perspective and as player you control their narrative through choices hence most players feel like they are the MC of the story. That is why most people (not all sadly) hate NTR games because you are basically playing a game where your girlfriend or love interest is getting stolen from you.

Side characters (including love interest) personalities and background are important towards the game narrative as they give life to it. However, MC as its whole is the pure lifeline of the game excluding the story as a whole, a bad MC even with the best story narrative and side characters can destroy the game in its entirety. There have been many games here that is bad due to how bad the MC is portray or written that the player have to use and watch.

Although with that all said, this MC is still not at all that bad as other games bad MC have portray but he is getting close, it takes one wrong move with the MC for players to suddenly not wanting to continue the story with this MC.
MC doesn't cover up for Klaus (at least not in any significant way where it matters) and is mostly indifferent. The only time I recall him helping Klaus out is with the white-haired church lady.
Anyway, don't see a reason why the hero would have to beat up Klaus and risk trouble from the guild. And yeah, Klaus is a dick but sometimes a useful one. Thanks to Klaus being an idiot the hero got to have his way with Eileen. As for the other stuff Klaus does? Hero's mind is set on sleeping with women, not fighting for justice in the guild system. There's nothing beta about not giving a damn.

By vengeful I mean the hero would most definitely get into trouble from the guild. No one is getting raped lol. The hero would kill him for that (at least now, after sleeping with Eileen), but that is simply NOT gonna happen. There is NO ntr. I really don't know how you got to the conclusion this may happen after all the previous scenes with Klaus... Maybe it's just the stuff that happens in other games.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I was really hoping to keep Erika, as the now Kemonomimi pig girl and she have to live with it. Its mentioned she may have a few different paths in this update. Does this mean using Varess to seduce her, she will remain as she is ? All for the MC to dig his claws into ^_~. Or are they all going to lead to curing her ? It so wasteful curing her with how kinky it could get otherwise ^_~ Kemonomimi are great ^_~

@ the previous post, I actually like the MC being indifferent to Klaus. We know hes a fool and the MC clearly knows it, , but I wouldnt like the MC turning on him at all. I enjoy the MC being indifferent or just running with it, as to me they are sorta like friendly work colleges. You can still be friends with someone and know hes an idiot ^_~

Last edited:

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I was really hoping to keep Erika, as the now Kemonomimi pig girl and her curse having bugged out its became too difficult/dangerous to remove, she have to live with it. Its mentioned she may have a few different paths in this update. Does this mean using Varess to seduce her, she will remain as she is ? All for the MC to dig his claws into ^_~. Or are they all going to lead to curing her ?
I wasn't sure about it as I didn't know if people would like to sleep with her in her cursed state but yeah, the idea is to keep her as a pig in the seduction route. Seems like the best way with people being able to pick.
Edit: I might throw some cheat codes so people can change her route when I actually finish it.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes