Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
yes. 2 of the side girls. in the hints section it will show an X-ray of a pregnant womb to indicate pregnancy content is available for that girl.
Ah, okay. I was only asking 'cause I've creampied Mizu like 17 times now and nothing has happened. Is there some sort of notification to tell you she's pregnant?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Ah, okay. I was only asking 'cause I've creampied Mizu like 17 times now and nothing has happened. Is there some sort of notification to tell you she's pregnant?
IIRC no notification. also I think her odds of being impregnated are very low due to being a cat shifter.
You should turn on 100% impregnation in settings instead of relying on RNG

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
IIRC no notification. also I think her odds of being impregnated are very low due to being a cat shifter.
You should turn on 100% impregnation in settings instead of relying on RNG
I actually did, and it still says I've impregnated 0 girls in my status page, that's why I was asking originally if it was implemented yet.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I actually did, and it still says I've impregnated 0 girls in my status page, that's why I was asking originally if it was implemented yet.
oh, that is weird. maybe it is buggged. are you using v0.18.2? she worked for me on v0.18.0
i suggest getting on the discord

oh also... maybe you should use the cheat code for resetting the other impregnable girl first.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
oh, that is weird. maybe it is buggged. are you using v0.18.2? she worked for me on v0.18.0
i suggest getting on the discord

oh also... maybe you should use the cheat code for resetting the other impregnable girl first.
I think I have the latest version, it's all good, though. I was planning on replaying when the next version or two comes out, so even if it doesn't work now, it most likely will then. And, even better, there should hopefully be more than two girls to get pregnant.

Xuris_

Nov 20, 2019
Hey guys... idk what i can possibly be missing, but my side girls quests are all "Proceed with other stories"... i've tried everything... i studied until max, hp to the max... but the only ones that i could finish it was kate, mia, natalie, mizu and bernadette. Idk what i have to do anymore... someone can help? Tnks

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hey guys... idk what i can possibly be missing, but my side girls quests are all "Proceed with other stories"... i've tried everything... i studied until max, hp to the max... but the only ones that i could finish it was kate, mia, natalie, mizu and bernadette. Idk what i have to do anymore... someone can help? Tnks
update the game to v0.18.2

Reactions: Xiongmao

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
You need to wait about a week to find out. Think her hint changes to something like "Wait a few days.".
Should definitely work. Tested that like 3 times and it works for others.

Xuris_

Nov 20, 2019
update the game to v0.18.2
i did it... still not working... i had some kind of game crash when i tried to catch the picture on the stall in the beach... since then i had some problem when running on dungeon, each time that i try to attack or use a potion, it appears a error message... and idk if there a way to go to the 3 floor... i only can go to the first and the samll second one...

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
i did it... still not working... i had some kind of game crash when i tried to catch the picture on the stall in the beach... since then i had some problem when running on dungeon, each time that i try to attack or use a potion, it appears a error message... and idk if there a way to go to the 3 floor... i only can go to the first and the samll second one...
The picture on the beach at the stall shouldn't be a problem. That error was present in version 0.18.0 and should be in no way related to other issues. Simply try grabbing it again if you're on 0.18.2.

As for the dungeon I'd need more details. What do these errors say?
Also, there's no 3rd floor atm.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I don't think Mizu counts under the W.impregnated stat. Mine only changed from 0 to 1 with Kate telling MC she is pregnant. Even after Mizu had kittens.

As an aside the Mizu color for her name on some backgrounds is almost unreadable. Maybe do a different color or border around the text in a different lighter color to make it pop?

Some of the I think side girls also lack a "No more content" or whatever, their Hint box is just dark.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
From your description you are definitely still on v0.18.0
how did you perform the upgrade to .2?

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I don't think Mizu counts under the W.impregnated stat. Mine only changed from 0 to 1 with Kate telling MC she is pregnant. Even after Mizu had kittens.

As an aside the Mizu color for her name on some backgrounds is almost unreadable. Maybe do a different color or border around the text in a different lighter color to make it pop?

Some of the I think side girls also lack a "No more content" or whatever, their Hint box is just dark.
I double checked and you're right in regards to Mizu. I'll throw it in with the next update. Should still apply for people who've done it already.

I'll look into the other two as well. Thank you.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I must say that this game is really good (with exception one really dark and fucked up scene, if you choose that path) there is some really good scenes , the story is really good, you can complete skip the mini-games, my only hope that there is more "side characters" for example asuka mom, also more of willow in the next update.

Reactions: Legend 123

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
Xiongmao
Since the dev seems to read these comments and all of that first to be clear I'm not trying to be negative or put extra pressure on the dev.
Personally I feel like the latest version was lacking a bit in content due to the amount of time between updates though I picked up the game at version 0.15. So I haven't been here since the beginning it did quickly go into what I'd consider the top 10 games on this site. To add to the feeling of lacking content in this update it jumped from .15 to .18, which to me gives the illusion that the several months between updates was unusual and that there would be more content than a normal update. But in comparison to other games it was about equal to a months wait.
The story so far is really good though and gripping to the point that it sucks waiting for the next release there is clear talent apparent in this game.

It's a longish post but it's not meant as a review just expressing my current views to the dev

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Xiongmao
Since the dev seems to read these comments and all of that first to be clear I'm not trying to be negative or put extra pressure on the dev.
Personally I feel like the latest version was lacking a bit in content due to the amount of time between updates though I picked up the game at version 0.15. So I haven't been here since the beginning it did quickly go into what I'd consider the top 10 games on this site. To add to the feeling of lacking content in this update it jumped from .15 to .18, which to me gives the illusion that the several months between updates was unusual and that there would be more content than a normal update. But in comparison to other games it was about equal to a months wait.
The story so far is really good though and gripping to the point that it sucks waiting for the next release there is clear talent apparent in this game.

It's a longish post but it's not meant as a review just expressing my current views to the dev
That is true, there's less content than in 0.15 (or so it may look) and the update from 0.10 to 0.15 took 2 months instead of 4. I did feel the 0.18 could use more events but it's been 4 months already and I didn't want to delay it indefinitely.

That said, things in development aren't as easy as they may seem. The battle minigame took me about a month to do, or at the very least a few weeks. Spells, spell effects, user interface, mana for monsters, spells for monsters. Then fixing the said things after 1 minor change broke everything. Exp and level up scripts, monster loot formulas, crafting, fixing potions, adding locations, monsters to locations, rewards for completing them. Dungeon, buff and inventory screens also took me longer than I wish they had. The map has been reworked which also took 2-3 days. It adds up.
It's things that are in the game but you don't really see them or pay attention to. The 0.18 version also included a few reworks. Think I've redone +/- 5 events.

Last factor in number of events is my normal life. I still work a day to day job and can only work on the game in spare time which is after work or on the weekend.

I'm by no means whinging or complaining. Simply explaining in detail. I understand what you're saying and where you're coming from with this.

All that said. With the groundwork on many UI elements and scripts done I'm hoping work will progress smoother.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
That is true, there's less content than in 0.15 (or so it may look) and the update from 0.10 to 0.15 took 2 months instead of 4. I did feel the 0.18 could use more events but it's been 4 months already and I didn't want to delay it indefinitely.

That said, things in development aren't as easy as they may seem. The battle minigame took me about a month to do, or at the very least a few weeks. Spells, spell effects, user interface, mana for monsters, spells for monsters. Then fixing the said things after 1 minor change broke everything. Exp and level up scripts, monster loot formulas, crafting, fixing potions, adding locations, monsters to locations, rewards for completing them. Dungeon, buff and inventory screens also took me longer than I wish they had. The map has been reworked which also took 2-3 days. It adds up.
It's things that are in the game but you don't really see them or pay attention to. The 0.18 version also included a few reworks. Think I've redone +/- 5 events.

Last factor in number of events is my normal life. I still work a day to day job and can only work on the game in spare time which is after work or on the weekend.

I'm by no means whinging or complaining. Simply explaining in detail. I understand what you're saying and where you're coming from with this.

All that said. With the groundwork on many UI elements and scripts done I'm hoping work will progress smoother.
One thing I forgot to mention is related to the battle minigame, do the enemies not respawn? also is the left side area of the second battle map not accessible atm?

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes