Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021

The update is live. Changelog in link above.

It has only script changes meaning you can simply download the 6mb 0.18.0 to 0.18.1 file into your game directory if you already have 0.18 on your PC. This also applies to ppl using the compressed version made by KKpotato (thanks by the way).
If your game version isn't 0.18 then please download the full pack. Itch.io has the latest version with update already applied.
Android users will sadly have to redownload the apk unless they are using some kind of a renpy emulator.

Reactions: mrttao and ega127

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I loved the game!!, Varess is so funny, Eileen, Willow and Mia are my favorites.
I didn't like , the choice , "killing Mizu and her children", WDF, seems very out of place doesn't fit with MC's personality, he's a pervert, idiot but murderer? hard to believe.
Thanks!!.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Her hint will change to something like "Wait a few days." Alternatively if you want to ger her pregnant that badly use the 100% preg. chance.
I love the 100% preg chance feature. It saves so much time on grinding compared to other games where you have to repeatedly try.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
After 1st combat black bar where combat info is shown is left permamently. Had to rollback and will either have to turn combat off or wait for the fix.

Last edited:

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
when does kate show up again all it says is complete other girls story but ive done them all
Depends on your choice during border checkpoint. If you helped her then follow Asuka's story and unlock the beach. Otherwise unlock Willow and follow her story.

After 1st combat black bar where combat info is shown is left permamently. Had to rollback and will either have to turn combat off or wait for the fix.
My bad. One minor change I tested only in the repeat version.
I'll issue a fix for it in a day or two. Outside of that event atm the minigame doesn't show up in any events unless you talk to Asara and ask to practice in the dungeons. The bar disappears in this repeat practice so you should be okay there.
Thank you for reporting it.
Edit: You can talk to Asara at anytime, select "practice", fight one battle and the bar will disappear.

Last edited:

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Every girl 's hint is saying proceed with other stories, what to do???????? There are some blank spaces too in the character gallery, do i have to find that character for story to go on???
Do i have to train or something to unlock hints???

Sep 23, 2021
How do you create potions? Got the flowers. Had the tuition. Is there a crafting person or table I missed as I've checked the Circle room.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Mini-games are causing errors that stop progression. Best to not use them

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Mini-games are causing errors that stop progression. Best to not use them
Every girl 's hint is saying proceed with other stories, what to do???????? There are some blank spaces too in the character gallery, do i have to find that character for story to go on???
Do i have to train or something to unlock hints???
Update the game to 0.18.1. Afraid the first post in this threat is outdated.

Patch is only 4mb if you're on PC.

How do you create potions? Got the flowers. Had the tuition. Is there a crafting person or table I missed as I've checked the Circle room.
Open the inventory, look at the top, click the 4th icon (alembic thingy).

Reactions: Legend 123

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
How to gain skill points to learn new spell???
I have been killing rats for a while but still my character is on level 1 with no skill points

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
How to gain skill points to learn new spell???
I have been killing rats for a while but still my character is on level 1 with no skill points
You need 36 xp to gain the second level. You can also progress with the story and gain up to 4 skill points I think.
Thanks, didn't realise you had to hover over the text and you need all the ingredients present. Might be an area to improve the UI to give better feedback.
I'll look into it. Thank you.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
You need 36 xp to gain the second level. You can also progress with the story and gain up to 4 skill points I think.
Can we check how much xp our character has and how much is needed to level up our character and gain skill points ????

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes