Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Thanks, definitely need that UI in game.
Done. Don't know where I got the '36' number from. It wasn't it. I lowered the required xp. If you're over the requirement simply fight one battle to level up.
Also made changes to crafting UI, fixed crashes and that bar showing up after battle.

Here's the update from 0.18.x to 0.18.2, PC version.
View attachment Lust Harem 0.18.x to 0.18.2.7z
I'm still uploading the whole thing on itch but it'll take a while.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Done. Don't know where I got the '36' number from. It wasn't it. I lowered the required xp. If you're over the requirement simply fight one battle to level up.
Also made changes to crafting UI, fixed crashes and that bar showing up after battle.

Here's the update from 0.18.x to 0.18.2, PC version.
View attachment 1743319
I'm still uploading the whole thing on itch but it'll take a while.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for fixing this issue

Reactions: Xiongmao

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
How the fuck are you supposed to get a score of 3400 on the burger joint minigame?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Mini-game issue : A weird thing, if there is a a L shape of any singular type missing the connecting piece and it gets completed from a fall, all 5 are used up, but if you make it with moving one yourself then only 1 set of 3 gets used up.

Mini-game issue : The time it takes for the card matching to actually match should probably be automatic. Is weird to be down to 2 seconds make the match and time runs out so you lose because it isn't counted for 3 seconds.

Traversal issue : There are too many arrows on a lot of the screens that lead back to the exact same place. Example being far left of the library, choosing either arrow brings you back to the table, or the Door to the library having 3 arrows which all go to the receptionist area.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
It's not about being too hard, I've done it multiple times and never even get close to good enough RNG to beat the target score.
I also tried it too many times. At last i skipped this puzzle and moved on with the story

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I also tried it too many times. At last i skipped this puzzle and moved on with the story
It's just annoying, I fucking hate having to skip shit. I'll try something a thousand times if I have to in order to beat it, but with this garbage RNG shit I might beat it on my next try, or it might take a million attempts. I hate when authors put this garbage in.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Would it be possible to somehow edit the timer for the burger minigame and increase it? I've been messing around in the save files and game files but haven't found anything yet. Then again, I'm not exactly an expert at this, lmao.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Mini-game issue : A weird thing, if there is a a L shape of any singular type missing the connecting piece and it gets completed from a fall, all 5 are used up, but if you make it with moving one yourself then only 1 set of 3 gets used up.

Mini-game issue : The time it takes for the card matching to actually match should probably be automatic. Is weird to be down to 2 seconds make the match and time runs out so you lose because it isn't counted for 3 seconds.

Traversal issue : There are too many arrows on a lot of the screens that lead back to the exact same place. Example being far left of the library, choosing either arrow brings you back to the table, or the Door to the library having 3 arrows which all go to the receptionist area.
I' look into these. Thank you.
How the fuck are you supposed to get a score of 3400 on the burger joint minigame?
Idk. if it's rng or something else but I managed to get 4k without using the neko overtimer item. Hence I set it for 3,4k.

Would it be possible to somehow edit the timer for the burger minigame and increase it? I've been messing around in the save files and game files but haven't found anything yet. Then again, I'm not exactly an expert at this, lmao.
Yeah, I recon it would be but at this point you may wanna just switch it off. You'll get the event anyway.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Idk. if it's rng or something else but I managed to get 4k without using the neko overtimer item. Hence I set it for 3,4k.
Well you must have the luck of the gods then, because even with that item I can't get more than 2700. Fucking bullshit.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Instead of doing it somewhere near your highest. Do 10 runs and do median high of those. That way you aren't being swayed by any extreme luck or poverty of RNG.
I also think you should have when you click work to ask if you want to use the cat, most people probably don't realize how to use them.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Instead of doing it somewhere near your highest. Do 10 runs and do median high of those. That way you aren't being swayed by any extreme luck or poverty of RNG.
I also think you should have when you click work to ask if you want to use the cat, most people probably don't realize how to use them.
Can't argue with that. It's been about half a year since I touched that minigame and any events related. I'll look into it.

The idea was to add more items like the overtimer. Making things easier. Might look into that too.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
You can buy an extension item from Henry in class. Unfortunately you can only use it once and it only adds approx 30 seconds. But it is permanent I believe. I purchased six thinking they would get used up each time I used one, but still have all six in inventory.

It is useful in combination with creating 4 in a row or 5 in a row which adds more time.

Edit. Sorry I have now seen you already have the item.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I just did the first battle against the rats with Asara, but the red bar from the combat screen won't go away.

34f68396db06867eec4b9db4aaa65686.png

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Update to 0.18.2. Link in first post if you're on PC, otherwise it's on itch.
Edit: And to make it go away either reload the game before the first battle or talk to her during daytime, select practice and win or lose one battle.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is pregnancy implemented yet for any of the girls?
yes. 2 of the side girls. in the hints section it will show an X-ray of a pregnant womb to indicate pregnancy content is available for that girl.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes