daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
I have created compressed version of the game :)
Tools used:
-YAC (https://f95zone.to/threads/yac-yet-another-cruncher-a-game-compactor-v3-3.55421/)
-Ren'Py SDK 7.5.3 ( )
Compression preset: Medium
Original size: 2.61 GB
Compressed size: 1.53 GB

PC: /
MAC (untested): /

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Heh. I did the scene with the cat children just before the new scene with sister.
So her asking me to not make bastard children was extra funny. And way too late.
Yeah this game is marvelously funny, catches you off guard

Reactions: mrttao

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
MC doesn't cover up for Klaus (at least not in any significant way where it matters) and is mostly indifferent. The only time I recall him helping Klaus out is with the white-haired church lady.
Anyway, don't see a reason why the hero would have to beat up Klaus and risk trouble from the guild. And yeah, Klaus is a dick but sometimes a useful one. Thanks to Klaus being an idiot the hero got to have his way with Eileen. As for the other stuff Klaus does? Hero's mind is set on sleeping with women, not fighting for justice in the guild system. There's nothing beta about not giving a damn.

By vengeful I mean the hero would most definitely get into trouble from the guild. No one is getting raped lol. The hero would kill him for that (at least now, after sleeping with Eileen), but that is simply NOT gonna happen. There is NO ntr. I really don't know how you got to the conclusion this may happen after all the previous scenes with Klaus... Maybe it's just the stuff that happens in other games.
I would say the reason people are thinking that, is more because it is a logical conclusion for the type of character Klaus is/seems to be. (Like why would they stop).
And when you are playing a game and immerse, you don't really go "O but wait the dev said there wouldn't be", especially if they haven't read such a comment too.

Anyway, that isn't the reason for the comment, I just read that message and thought I would throw in my understanding of why such concerns exist.

ACTUAL REASON FOR THIS COMMENT, is well three things:

1. Apply for control of the thread. (assuming you want to that is).

2. Apply for dev role. (you can make a ticket using the ticket tab at top of page, or asking a mod).

3. Kinda requires No. 1 or asking the thread owner to do this, but I suggest adding the whole "No NTR" thing to the thread somewhere so people know. (you don't want em reading one of these other comments and getting the idea that they game does have NTR in it).

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Anyway, don't see a reason why the hero would have to beat up Klaus and risk trouble from the guild.
I believe the point CWasian21 was making is that the MC has claimed Eileen the half elf as his woman. At which point he should fight Klaus to protect his woman from his co-worker.

I think some people are taking Klaus way to seriously.
He is clearly an over the top joke character. Acting as if the game is super serious and realistic is really not fitting here.

Reactions: zARRR

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
wen i use a item
Found the issue. I'll get it fixed and issue a hotfix.

so i haven't played this game in half a year, how do i get more skillpoints again?
Proceed with story or level up by killing monsters.

I would say the reason people are thinking that, is more because it is a logical conclusion for the type of character Klaus is/seems to be. (Like why would they stop).
And when you are playing a game and immerse, you don't really go "O but wait the dev said there wouldn't be", especially if they haven't read such a comment too.

Anyway, that isn't the reason for the comment, I just read that message and thought I would throw in my understanding of why such concerns exist.

ACTUAL REASON FOR THIS COMMENT, is well three things:

1. Apply for control of the thread. (assuming you want to that is).

2. Apply for dev role. (you can make a ticket using the ticket tab at top of page, or asking a mod).

3. Kinda requires No. 1 or asking the thread owner to do this, but I suggest adding the whole "No NTR" thing to the thread somewhere so people know. (you don't want em reading one of these other comments and getting the idea that they game does have NTR in it).
Thanks. I'll do that.

Reactions: bobdillan

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
Personally, I absolutely cannot stand Klaus. It has nothing to do with NTR vibes or anything similar, and I know he's meant to be a comic relief character, but I just don't find his antics even the least bit funny. Every scene he's in is just rage inducing.

On the other hand, the rest of the game is pretty great. I just wish there was an option to fucking murder Klaus, consequences be damned.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Why so much hate for Klaus?
I fucking love the guy, he is the most chaotic bastard funniest piece of shit ever, the intro killed me with laughter.

As Mrttao said the game ain’t meant to be taken super seriously, the game is full of Klaus like moments, even the MC ain’t a saint.
It is that kind of dark humor I am fond of it.
But damn it’s hilarious

Reactions: shark911 and mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Why so much hate for Klaus?
I fucking love the guy, he is the most chaotic bastard funniest piece of shit ever, the intro killed me with laughter.
Klaus is indeed the funniest part of the game. I choked laughing from his antics.

As for why the hate... I get it. If someone were to take the game absolutely seriously it is suddenly horrific.
we are talking about and extremely corrupt policeman who murders, robs, frames innocents, and engages in extreme negligence and dereliction of duties. People die because of him, often.

As Mrttao said the game ain’t meant to be taken super seriously, the game is full of Klaus like moments, even the MC ain’t a saint.
good point. While klaus is the focal point of such dark humor. He is not the ONLY one who does that. just the most and the worst is done by klaus.

• Angry
Reactions: smjin and zARRR

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Personally, I absolutely cannot stand Klaus. It has nothing to do with NTR vibes or anything similar, and I know he's meant to be a comic relief character, but I just don't find his antics even the least bit funny. Every scene he's in is just rage inducing.

On the other hand, the rest of the game is pretty great. I just wish there was an option to fucking murder Klaus, consequences be damned.
Klaus will play another role than just comedy relief later on. More likely than not,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understand why people dislike the guy when taken seriously but he isn't exactly meant to be loved (unless you look at him purely from a comedy point of view).
wen i use a item
Looking at the issue again... I did fix something else that wasn't related to your problem. Three questions in regards to your issue:
1. Is it a specific item or any item?
2. Did you play a previous version of the game?
3. Looking at the second attachment, it's giving you an error when marking the sewer map as explored. Is it a specific one?

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Klaus will play another role than just comedy relief later on. More likely than not,
I understand why people dislike the guy when taken seriously but he isn't exactly meant to be loved (unless you look at him purely from a comedy point of view).

Crell

Aug 6, 2017

The reason people hate Klaus - me included - is that IRL there are a lot of examples of people like him getting through life without facing consequences. It's absolutely rage-inducing to see douchebags being protected by the system.

Also: The other girls are great and all, but when are we going back home with Willow to start the actual game? No, I'm not just saying that because I have a thing for intelligent and loving but authorative older sisters. Not at all!

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes