maxmic

Jan 5, 2018
Anybody know how to stop fly sound effect bug? It's keep playing and I don't want to replay the entire game to fix it.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I think game needs an opacity slider for dialogue box
It's already in the settings in the main menu. You also have dialogue outlines.

Anybody know how to stop fly sound effect bug? It's keep playing and I don't want to replay the entire game to fix it.
Are you talking about the arena event? Just checked and it disappears as soon as you finish round three.

maxmic

Jan 5, 2018
It's already in the settings in the main menu. You also have dialogue outlines.

Are you talking about the arena event? Just checked and it disappears as soon as you finish round three.
It seems that the bug occur when I win with Titus Exposus as it does not stop the sound after the battle. Is there any difference to the event if I win normally?

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
It seems that the bug occur when I win with Titus Exposus as it does not stop the sound after the battle. Is there any difference to the event if I win normally?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems the battle music persists as well. This is new and probably came with some recent changes. I'll put it on my to do list and issue a hotfix, probably tomorrow. Thank you for the report.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Fox hair & cat hair not dropping on my game. Not sure i slipped Fabi content or not. Save files are old (created on the first release). Gonna do a fresh gameplay now

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Error in the rat dungeon:

And another in the boss fight
Thanks for these. The second is obvious and I see the problem.
Any idea what you did when the first error popped? I think I had it happen once when rolling back during battle and using inventory, but rollback should be disabled during battle.
EDIT: Also, for first error you should be able to select 'ignore' without any further problems.
Fox hair & cat hair not dropping on my game. Not sure i slipped Fabi content or not. Save files are old (created on the first release). Gonna do a fresh gameplay now
Fox hair during Mizuki quickie? Tested right now and checked the code, all is good. I can see no reason whatsoever why it shouldn't drop.

Last edited:

69bluetooth69

Apr 22, 2020
New Mizuki (cat) event and Asara Halloween Outfit (outfit is not available in store) aren't triggering for me.

Last edited:

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
New Mizuki (cat) event and Asara Halloween Outfit (outfit is not available in store) aren't triggering for me.
You need to have impregnated Mizu for the event. As for Asara outfit, do you have the Halloween wallpaper unlocked in the gallery? What device are you on?

69bluetooth69

Apr 22, 2020
You need to have impregnated Mizu for the event. As for Asara outfit, do you have the Halloween wallpaper unlocked in the gallery? What device are you on?
I don't have pregnancy turned on so that solves that, and after exiting out of the game and opening it again Asara's costume appeared in the store.

Reactions: Xiongmao

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Very rarely is there a character as fucking annoying as Klaus in a game. How do I get him killed? It literally takes all the glamor out of the game and every time you have to go to the office, the blood vessels in your head start to break. This isn't even fun anymore.. If there's no way to kill it, I'll have to stop playing.

DarkstarDrago

May 5, 2017
So is there meant to be a permanent limit on how many bottles/talisman papers in the sore? Maybe I'm just not good at the battles, but I've burned through all of them and the lady at the store doesn't sell any more.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes