Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I'd rather have things working the normal way and fix them tbh. The issue with having hair in the shops is you can easily produce the talismans for 1/5 the price. And I mean way too easy.
I double and triple checked. The only time cat hair didn't drop was in the first pregnancy sex scene. Every other time I got 3 hair.

Can you send me your save? Your save file should be found on the SD card in /data.
Got them. Both cat & fox hair

If mc defeated basement spirit without the help from Fabi , her content will miss out ??

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Got them. Both cat & fox hair

If mc defeated basement spirit without the help from Fabi , her content will miss out ??
No. This shouldn't be the case. Last I checked, you should still be able to craft the flute too. You can also sell Henry some rat tails to unlock her before the arena event.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Developer,
Changed Willow's relationship (turned ON second option). But she is still "old friend" when mc talking about her Willow.jpg

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Xiongmao when you have sex with your succ in the kitchen, her tail positioning is really weird. instead of coming out of her tailbone it comes out of the middle of her back.

checkout x-rays of human spines to see where the tailbone is located. a tail is an extension of a spine and should come out much closer to the butt area.

tail.png
tail2.png
tail3.png
tailbone.jpg

edit: well actually it is always like that. but it is very noticeable in that position. especially with it clipping through her shirt.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Xiongmao when you have sex with your succ in the kitchen, her tail positioning is really weird. instead of coming out of her tailbone it comes out of the middle of her back.

checkout x-rays of human spines to see where the tailbone is located. a tail is an extension of a spine and should come out much closer to the butt area.

View attachment 2115354
View attachment 2115362
View attachment 2115356
View attachment 2115358

edit: well actually it is always like that. but it is very noticeable in that position. especially with it clipping through her shirt.
I'll look into it. Thanks.

Blade415

Sep 2, 2018
I'm not sure what I'm missing however if someone could point out how to get to the sewers, that'd be great.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I'm not sure what I'm missing however if someone could point out how to get to the sewers, that'd be great.
Talk to Asara and select practice. Battle minigame switched off will take you straight to events.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes