cardinal11

Nov 15, 2021
Since you've been so active in the comments, thought I'd say that this game's a blast. Like my expectations are usually pretty low when I try a new game, but this was amazing. I hope you get showered with money, so we can be showered with updates.

Bugs I noticed: Every single time I checked the hints for side characters I'd get an error and clicking ifnore would let me be teleported to new and exciting places, and with actions that were still unavailable (Eliz offering Doggstyle the doll, when I had yet to start her path).

Vampiric touch would throw an error, and if I clicked ignore, it would complete the action and let the MC go again.

Not sure if it's an mistake, but one of the times delving with Asara, she ran out of HP and 'died', and I raised her corpse lol. Just seemed a little awkward to turn her into an abomination.

This one I literally have no idea how it happened, but after getting the illusionist's gloves, something happened and I had permanent mirrored copies active from the start of every battle. It was honestly pretty handy and it would never break in battle.

The matching minigame (1 of 3?) doesn't have detection for deadlocked games, or if it does, it's imperfect. I made the mistake of confidently burning multiple neko talismans for extra time at the start, and it deadlocked within ten seconds. I then spent the next couple minutes staring suspiciously at every pair of icons until it finally let me go. I remember seeing somewhere that there's another talisman that can help, but it'd be nice if there was a give up or clock out button to exit early. It also lacks the crucial half-square detection where you get three vertically and horizontally by inserting the corner piece. I'm not a candy crush fanatic or anything, I just spent a lot of time trying to bang that burger lady.

Anyway, thanks again for making this. I hope it becomes one of F95's epics.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Since you've been so active in the comments, thought I'd say that this game's a blast. Like my expectations are usually pretty low when I try a new game, but this was amazing. I hope you get showered with money, so we can be showered with updates.

Bugs I noticed: Every single time I checked the hints for side characters I'd get an error and clicking ifnore would let me be teleported to new and exciting places, and with actions that were still unavailable (Eliz offering Doggstyle the doll, when I had yet to start her path).

Vampiric touch would throw an error, and if I clicked ignore, it would complete the action and let the MC go again.

Not sure if it's an mistake, but one of the times delving with Asara, she ran out of HP and 'died', and I raised her corpse lol. Just seemed a little awkward to turn her into an abomination.

This one I literally have no idea how it happened, but after getting the illusionist's gloves, something happened and I had permanent mirrored copies active from the start of every battle. It was honestly pretty handy and it would never break in battle.

The matching minigame (1 of 3?) doesn't have detection for deadlocked games, or if it does, it's imperfect. I made the mistake of confidently burning multiple neko talismans for extra time at the start, and it deadlocked within ten seconds. I then spent the next couple minutes staring suspiciously at every pair of icons until it finally let me go. I remember seeing somewhere that there's another talisman that can help, but it'd be nice if there was a give up or clock out button to exit early. It also lacks the crucial half-square detection where you get three vertically and horizontally by inserting the corner piece. I'm not a candy crush fanatic or anything, I just spent a lot of time trying to bang that burger lady.

Anyway, thanks again for making this. I hope it becomes one of F95's epics.
Thank you, appreciate the comment.

As for bugs:
-hints - I'm aware of this one. Forgot to update it in the latest patch. You can close that window by clicking again on the 'hint' button which is quicker and what I always do. Hence the reason I missed it >_<
-vampiric touch - I'll look into it.
-reviving Asara - that's something I forgot. Yeah, I def gotta fix that.
-gloves - I'll look into it
-1in3 - that's due a proper rework/expansion. I'll throw in a 'quit' button too.
Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: cardinal11

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I can't stand Klaus man. Please let us get rid of him sooner rather than later. Actually making me skip dialogue.

Enjoying the rest of the game though.
You are not supposed to like him. he is intentionally vile.
he is like Cartman in south park.
You are supposed to laugh at him when he fails, and sometimes laugh at the horrible things he does.
He is a core components of this game's humor, so he isn't going away.

Personally I think he is the funniest character ever. And yea, absolutely an awful human being that if he was real must be thrown in prison.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
how to get asara third glossaries and helan 4th glossaries?
All Helen glossaries are from her memory minigame. You're probably lacking medium diff for Egypt. If minigames are off, then find the magazine.
Asara is magazine only from what I remember.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dvnasty

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
All Helen glossaries are from her memory minigame. You're probably lacking medium diff for Egypt. If minigames are off, then find the magazine.
Asara is magazine only from what I remember.
thanks, found those too.. and was missing the halen x elf glossaries. what about the bleeding love and christmas wallpaper? thanks for the help

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
thanks, found those too.. and was missing the halen x elf glossaries. what about the bleeding love and christmas wallpaper? thanks for the help
Christmas, gotta wait until December. The 10th or 6th. Don't remember. You load it once and then unlock all future Christmas content. Atm it's only the wallpaper tho.
Bleeding love is unavailable atm.

annoo

Jul 12, 2021
So, I just found found this game, and it looks interesting (fantasy!), but... I do not like harem.

Yeah, I know, that the word "harem" is both in the title of the game and in the tags, but there are way too many games on this site tagged with harem, so I just can not take the harem tag seriously anymore, because just like the "big tits" tag, it's everywhere, so it's meaningless, because these games are about having choices, and checking out multiple possibilities of "what would happen if".

So, does this game have an enforced harem, in which all girls will be forced on the protagonist or an optional harem, in which the player can choose to romance only one of the heroines?

I must ask, because I also see the "sandbox" tag, and I don't want to waste my time on grinding only to get blocked out from progressing the main story just because my relationship is too low with one of the heroines I don't care about.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lust Harem [v0.21] [Xiongmao]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.14 GB

GOFILE: PC/MAC
WORKUPLOAD: /
PIXELDRAIN:
ANONFILES: /
RACATY:

Oct 17, 2019
i learned spells like the gun spell from the teacher an a couple necro spells but i dont know how to add the to my battle bar help pls

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
i learned spells like the gun spell from the teacher an a couple necro spells but i dont know how to add the to my battle bar help pls
In free roam mode open up the character window (C if on PC), select the skillbook at the top.
Double click on spell to add it.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
i never thought that the class would need the potion.. and i took it all.... anyone have a save during the class battle? or just tell me what they end up summoning.. :ROFLMAO:

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
I found an error and an inaccuracy
Forgive me if someone has already reported this, I don't want to browse the whole forum, greetings and good luck.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes