Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Very rarely is there a character as fucking annoying as Klaus in a game. How do I get him killed? It literally takes all the glamor out of the game and every time you have to go to the office, the blood vessels in your head start to break. This isn't even fun anymore.. If there's no way to kill it, I'll have to stop playing.
Meanwhile I love him. Nobody has made me laugh so hard. Every update I look forward what shit will he do next while getting a small part of his Karma.

Reactions: mrttao and zARRR

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
So is there meant to be a permanent limit on how many bottles/talisman papers in the sore? Maybe I'm just not good at the battles, but I've burned through all of them and the lady at the store doesn't sell any more.
No. Somehow I forgot to restock it. Gonna be included in the next update, probably today.
Also included in the fix:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Issues I'm aware of that still need doing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Meanwhile I love him. Nobody has made me laugh so hard. Every update I look forward what shit will he do next while getting a small part of his Karma.
The best comparison I can make with Klaus, is thar him is basically like Cartman from South park or any other douchy morality less character from that show.
A piece of filth, that should be imprisoned or heavily punished.
But ngl if he wasn’t present, I would unironically miss him, because he made me laugh constantly.
From a morality point, hell has a layer just for him, from a comedy point, it’s pure gold

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Very rarely is there a character as fucking annoying as Klaus in a game. How do I get him killed? It literally takes all the glamor out of the game and every time you have to go to the office, the blood vessels in your head start to break. This isn't even fun anymore.. If there's no way to kill it, I'll have to stop playing.
You can't get him killed, he is integral character for both plot reasons and for driving much of the humor.
The best comparison I can make with Klaus, is thar him is basically like Cartman from South park
That is an amazingly good comparison.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Which Mizu? And what event exactly?
The cat you meet late at night in the park.
Her sex scene(after she reveals her true self) and her pregnant sex scene.

Edit: went back and checked, I somehow managed to convince myself she had a tail in those scenes but she doesn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xiongmao

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
The cat you meet late at night in the park.
Her sex scene(after she reveals her true self) and her pregnant sex scene.

Edit: went back and checked, I somehow managed to convince myself she had a tail in those scenes but she doesn't.
She's missing the ears in the pregnancy bit. The first scene is fine. Thanks for the report.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Updated the game to 0.21. Please note the links in first threat are not yet updated at the time of writing this post. Slow internet is slow, so I'll have to ask the uploaders/mods. If you're on PC and already downloaded 0.20 then you can simply download a 7mb file to update. Mac and android are gonna have to redownload the whole thing I'm afraid.

Changelog and download link:

Last edited:

GreggoryLove

Aug 1, 2021
Just recently starting playing this game and I have to say that some of the writing on this game is just fricking amazing. Klaus is a horrible piece of shit and funny as hell. Just got to this part:

MC: Hookers aren't friends, Klaus.
Klaus: Guess you're a hooker.

I laughed my ass off at this joke. Great job Xiongmao. Love the game so far. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: rallolollo

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Developer,

Doing a fresh gameplay (android version). Somehow got fox hair. But still can't get cat hair. Could you add both of them in mall shop or Henry's inventory ??

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Two things. First found an error warning whenever I go hint on the side girls.
Second what game is MC playing on his smartphone in the office when Klaus comes in saying "What's up, bitches? Life's good. My future wife has arrived."?

Inve2

Jan 13, 2018
Holy cow this game is fun. And holy shit if it isn't some of the darkest humor I've seen in a while. I cant't even imagine another game where one of the sweetest girls in the cast go wash her hand because of her racism, or one of the options when you see a bunch of kittens is "take the shotgun".

Daaaamn!

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Developer,

Doing a fresh gameplay (android version). Somehow got fox hair. But still can't get cat hair. Could you add both of them in mall shop or Henry's inventory ??
I'd rather have things working the normal way and fix them tbh. The issue with having hair in the shops is you can easily produce the talismans for 1/5 the price. And I mean way too easy.
I double and triple checked. The only time cat hair didn't drop was in the first pregnancy sex scene. Every other time I got 3 hair.

Can you send me your save? Your save file should be found on the SD card in /data.

Two things. First found an error warning whenever I go hint on the side girls.
Second what game is MC playing on his smartphone in the office when Klaus comes in saying "What's up, bitches? Life's good. My future wife has arrived."?
1. What exactly does the error say?
2. Sequel Blight

Holy cow this game is fun. And holy shit if it isn't some of the darkest humor I've seen in a while. I cant't even imagine another game where one of the sweetest girls in the cast go wash her hand because of her racism, or one of the options when you see a bunch of kittens is "take the shotgun".

Daaaamn!
I was wondering if anyone noticed that with the hands. Don't remember if I made it less subtle in one of the recent reworks. Well done anyway and thank you.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Seems like a renpy bug. I know what's causing it but the thing is, the way it's done is exactly the reason you shouldn't have these errors. Doesn't help I can't recreate the issue on any of my devices.

Try the attached file, extract it to your main game directory and overwrite the old file. Can't guarantee it's gonna fix it but worth a shot.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes