mangasm

May 29, 2017
The game is not grindy at all. You're supposed to get skillpoints mainly from the story and you are not meant to learn all the spells. You are not meant to farm rats either. In fact, monsters stop giving you XP when you're 2 lvls higher than them.
The fights aren't that difficult either, but need minor adjusting. In most cases something defensive + summons works. Keep in mind you can learn pretty much every spell the other mages are casting so your chances are at least equal.

It's a bug caused by the combatlog which has outdated entries with missing skill variables. Fix in the attachment, if you're on PC. Android and Mac... I'll upload it later today.

What commands are you after?

I'll look into it now. Thank you.
Was looking for xp/skillpoints console command

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
There's a certain level of stupidity where you don't realise you're stupid. She's that kind of girl and she's happy. Unfortunate for the cats.

Yes, Anisa won't fight you if you fought her before and won. She also won't fight you if you stripped her, for obvious reasons.
Not sure what you mean by losing ability to fight monsters in arena. You can fight them whenever you wish. Just switch the tabs at the top of the list between duels and monsters.
I fixed shrink & enlarge not disappearing. Thank you.

0.23.1 is now available. Changelog + download:
I understand her being an idiot but why make the cats suffer? they were innocent in all of this

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I understand her being an idiot but why make the cats suffer? they were innocent in all of this
It’s dark humor.
It’s not meant for everyone.
Sure it’s infuriating af, but sometimes it’s like this, sarcasm irony et cete

Last edited:

CWasian21

Aug 14, 2017
Anybody know how to get the christmas outfit for the Asuka scene. My first thought was to go to the shopping mall and buy the outfit at the store but it is empty so where is the place to find it?

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Anybody know how to get the christmas outfit for the Asuka scene. My first thought was to go to the shopping mall and buy the outfit at the store but it is empty so where is the place to find it?
Requires logging in during Christmas period at least once (you need to have the wallpaper unlocked).
Alternatively, you can use EarlyChristmas cheat to unlock it.

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
Hello

Like this game but i played some hours and looked at the ingame walkthrough and i didn't unlocked everything... But nothing remain to do ... i don't understand and i am a little upset.

No mod in order to unlock the gallery? Or a save?

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Hello

Like this game but i played some hours and looked at the ingame walkthrough and i didn't unlocked everything... But nothing remain to do ... i don't understand and i am a little upset.

Probably pregnancy stuff and gallery slideshows. If you wanna unlock it yourself, feel free to post a screenshot of your gallery. You can grab the persistent save if you prefer. Just make sure you extract it.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Henry : "my best selling spell is titus exposus"
my brain for some reason "aaah, the sister of bigus dickus" :LOL:

slapsy

Aug 12, 2017
This game contains nearly all the red flags I usually have to avoid one. Relatively generic models / graphics, a so horrible bad plot line for Klaus it has to build up to some grand finale, different times of the day making progression artificially slow, randomly triggering events when traversing locations...

Yet I played most of the content in three sittings. 5 out of 5 starts, no idea why I like it. I shouldn't based on my usual preference. But here I am sitting around waiting for an update. Don't ask me why, no idea.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Developer,
Something wrong with android apk. Can't install

Apk available here & itch, both not working. Very disappointed

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Developer,
Something wrong with android apk. Can't install

Apk available here & itch, both not working. Very disappointed
Prob because I messed up the upload somehow and it's a zip file. Idk how I managed to do that.
I'll reupload the thing again. Alternatively, you can download some unpacking app on the store if you don't wanna redownload the whole thing again, look for a zip format.
EDIT: Uploaded on itch. I'm guessing it's something to do with their upload app.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Hello

somewhere you missed something. don't worry, it happens. there are options where instead of sex, you just help them without getting anything in return

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Prob because I messed up the upload somehow and it's a zip file. Idk how I managed to do that.
I'll reupload the thing again. Alternatively, you can download some unpacking app on the store if you don't wanna redownload the whole thing again, look for a zip format.
EDIT: Uploaded on itch. I'm guessing it's something to do with their upload app.
Any changes made to that apk ?
Earlier, i downloaded that zip file , took the apk from that & failed to install.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Any changes made to that apk ?
Earlier, i downloaded that zip file , took the apk from that & failed to install.
Not really. Only in the way it was uploaded. Itch app scans any changes that were made and uploads just that. Haven't tried installing the old version that was in a zip archive, but I gave the new one from itch a go and it works.
What error are you getting anyway? Does it say anything specific or just 'failed'?

You can try downloading joiplay with the renpy plugin and playing the PC version. It's used for running games that are over 2GB in size, so you'll need it for many other games too. Or any RPG maker game.

it would be great if there's a walkthrough. im not complaining, im just sucks at sandbox
I'm not sure if that's really needed. I mean, what are you struggling with? You open the map, check the hint window and go to the right place to trigger the event.
If you run out of events, simply check the glossary if all content is exhausted.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes