fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
I'm not sure if that's really needed. I mean, what are you struggling with? You open the map, check the hint window and go to the right place to trigger the event.
If you run out of events, simply check the glossary if all content is exhausted.
ik, i'm just sayin' that am bad at it.. idk why

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Not really. Only in the way it was uploaded. Itch app scans any changes that were made and uploads just that. Haven't tried installing the old version that was in a zip archive, but I gave the new one from itch a go and it works.
What error are you getting anyway? Does it say anything specific or just 'failed'?
Nothing else lust harem.jpg

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
This game is really unique and the name does not do it justice. I like the min-games for the most part but being as the fast food joint is the only way to make money and I seem to go through it as fast as I can make it, that mini-game is getting a little old. I don't have a solution in mind but another way to make money to mix it up a little would be nice.
I love your storytelling technique and I really love seeing characters doing things in the background while things are going on. There is a good diversity of personalities in the characters and plenty of humor. Nice renders but one thing kept sticking out as weird to me. Why so many sex scenes with the girls wearing clothes? At first I was thinking that the developer was just being lazy, then i was wondering if this was a fetish I was unaware of. I vote for more naked scenes in the future.
I am enjoying the story and am looking forward to seeing how it unfolds.

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
uh idk how to do the sewer with Asara and the fairy.. i mean how can i learn how to summon a demon? im too stupid for this lol. anyway help me, im struggling

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
uh idk how to do the sewer with Asara and the fairy.. i mean how can i learn how to summon a demon? im too stupid for this lol. anyway help me, im struggling
Judging by the fact you wanna learn summon demon to beat the fairies, the combat minigame is off.

You talk to Asara and select 'practice'. It will skip any combat and go straight to the events. Do it twice. Next, talk to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fairies, simply proceed with all Asara events until you summon a demon with her. Then use the scroll from your inventory that she gives you. Also learn drain mana from Magda in the university.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i am stuck with the fairies.
Hint tells me to go approad them, but then i am teleported home at next days morning.
I am playing VN mode and minigames off
What do i miss?

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
i am stuck with the fairies.
Hint tells me to go approad them, but then i am teleported home at next days morning.
I am playing VN mode and minigames off
What do i miss?
You die. That's the death scene.
Learn summon demon and drain mana to proceed.
Fairies, simply proceed with all Asara events until you summon a demon with her. Then use the scroll from your inventory that she gives you. Also learn drain mana from Magda in the university.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You die. That's the death scene.
Learn summon demon and drain mana to proceed.
thanks - but there's the problem. I have learned mana drain and tried to do all asara quests. But i am told there are no sewer scenes anymore and i still can't summon daemon
1675893081590.png

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
What does her glossary say? What does the map hint say?
1675896201263.png
PS:
I could continue the fairy quest after i cheated massive HP and MP - so i could win the battle without the daemon.
Still The asara dungeon seems bugged
Maybe just tell me the name of the flag, and i set it manually ?
All other quests are done, the map hints are empty now

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
View attachment 2376341
PS:
I could continue the fairy quest after i cheated massive HP and MP - so i could win the battle without the daemon.
Still The asara dungeon seems bugged
Maybe just tell me the name of the flag, and i set it manually ?
All other quests are done, the map hints are empty now
Had a look. I wonder what my boss would think I'm playing hentai games at work >_<. Turns out some hints are badly worded and need fixing. I'll get that done.
You need to see Fabiana in the university. Talk to her and select 'rat flute'. It will take a few days as you don't have the essence that drops from the golem in the sewers. Just skip a few days. Afterwards you go back to the sewers to practice. It should jump to the event.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hyperserver

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I sunk a few hours into this and I'm still missing scenes. Anyone have a save or gallery unlocker?
Attachment.
Hi I'm on android and I'm getting this error every time enter to battle
It's been fixed in 0.23.1 but sadly you'll have to grab it off itch. It's not up here.
Caused by the combatlog screen. Old entries that are missing skill descriptions.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes