Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Hello sorry I've loaded the persistent save in the save folder but it hasn't changed anything?
I think renpy has two save directories, for w/e reason. Try replacing the one in the game folder and then also throw it in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

can I reset my skill points?
One at a time, yeah. Buy a book of boredom from Henry Goldswindle.

Reactions: Kalcifer

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
these kinds of models are pretty ugly imo but willing to play it if its got enough of my kinks.

can you knock up family?

nigbub

Aug 29, 2020
I have this error whenever I try to go to battle practice:

```
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 591, in execute_show_screen
renpy.with_statement(eval(transition_expr))
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 530, in execute
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 530, in execute
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 538, in execute
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 539, in execute
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 540, in execute
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 549, in execute
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 550, in execute
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 551, in execute
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 552, in execute
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 557, in execute
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 559, in execute
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 559, in keywords
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 559, in <module>
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/skill_def.rpy", line 1365, in desc
AttributeError: 'ActiveSkill' object has no attribute 'tags'
```
And it turns out there is no folder in games called myscripts, and I've redownloaded it twice just in case one of the uploads missed that content.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I have this error whenever I try to go to battle practice:

```
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 591, in execute_show_screen
renpy.with_statement(eval(transition_expr))
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 538, in execute
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 539, in execute
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 540, in execute
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 549, in execute
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 550, in execute
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 551, in execute
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 552, in execute
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 557, in execute
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 559, in execute
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 559, in keywords
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/battle_def.rpy", line 559, in <module>
File "game/myscripts/battle engine/battle/define/skill_def.rpy", line 1365, in desc
AttributeError: 'ActiveSkill' object has no attribute 'tags'
```
And it turns out there is no folder in games called myscripts, and I've redownloaded it twice just in case one of the uploads missed that content.
It's there. It's just packed into scripts.rpa
The bug has been fixed in 0.23.1. If on PC, download the 7mb patch.

Reactions: nigbub

Hanrollos

Oct 6, 2019
Klaus ruined the game for me dragging his shit on to much in the end i think this game is trash sorry i say it like is it i am out laters

Reactions: BallerTime

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Klaus ruined the game for me dragging his shit on to much in the end i think this game is trash sorry i say it like is it i am out laters
Goobye we won’t miss you.
Next!

Last edited:

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
How do I beat the fairies? The game said what spells I needed but I forgot by now and it doesn't appear on hints. Also I found a bug, I managed to have doggy with the girl from the circle and she says we've done it before even though we didn't. I think it's a repeatable scene unlocked before the story event.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
How do I beat the fairies? The game said what spells I needed but I forgot by now and it doesn't appear on hints. Also I found a bug, I managed to have doggy with the girl from the circle and she says we've done it before even though we didn't. I think it's a repeatable scene unlocked before the story event.
you need to be able to summon demon and turn invisible. both of which require some real grinding

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I'll have a look. Thank you.
Invisibility & summon demon. Both are unlocked by playing Asara's story.
EDIT: Pardon, my bad. It's drain mana and summon demon if you have the minigame switched off. Drain mana can be learnt from Magda in university. Summon demon by proceeding with Asara's story. With the minigame switched on, I recommend mana shield, invisibility and some summons.
I'm not gaining any XP from arena monsters which are a level lower than me.
What lvl are you exactly? All of the monsters?
you need to be able to summon demon and turn invisible. both of which require some real grinding
That's not true. You learn both from playing Asara's story. Invisibility is gained after stalking Erika, while summon demon requires helping with the chort or lamashtu.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes