malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
How is this missing the Futanari tag? The very first screen has futanari.

Second the world personality plain sucks and as MC you can't even stand for the other guard saying that their was a Succubus. So MC seems to be a bit of an asshole personality too. The world has everything in it nearly banned so it does not feel like a Fantasy medieval type world at all. In fact if I was isekai'd to that world I would probably kill myself as it does not appear to be a fun place to live so far.

Anewrai

Dec 6, 2019
How is this missing the Futanari tag? The very first screen has futanari.

Second the world personality plain sucks and as MC you can't even stand for the other guard saying that their was a Succubus. So MC seems to be a bit of an asshole personality too. The world has everything in it nearly banned so it does not feel like a Fantasy medieval type world at all. In fact if I was isekai'd to that world I would probably kill myself as it does not appear to be a fun place to live so far.

Try playing passed that at least till you get free roam.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Game got really boring fast I thought you was going to power up and learn new spells but in essence it's nothing but a dating sim with boring missions. Kill 100 rats to have sex with me. Go around and just have sex there is absolutely no story here.

For me to be interested in any dating sim anymore it needs to have great sex with sound effects to even make it salvageable.

So if your into Dating sim than you have a Grade A game needs to make it Grade A+ during scenes, but if your looking for more than regrettably this is not one.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Any news about this amazing game?
0.36 public version will be released in five days, on Wednesday.
Game got really boring fast I thought you was going to power up and learn new spells but in essence it's nothing but a dating sim with boring missions. Kill 100 rats to have sex with me. Go around and just have sex there is absolutely no story here.
That scene with 100 rats was a joke. Idk how you missed this but there are no boring missions to kill X monsters for sex.
As for the story, yeah, it can be mundane and slowly paced. It picks up if you helped find Klaus or participated in the party, but it depends on your choices.

Pretty decent game, but how long till the dragon is in the romance list?
Unlikely to happen. The game already has loads of heroines and adding the dragon wouldn't help.

far013

Sep 9, 2019
how trigger erika event? there is "none" in hints, but she have a scene.
and any clue about new fouresome scene?

Last edited:

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
The update is now up on itch.
Changelog and download links if you don't wanna wait for the upload here:

Main highlights are Willow sex and reverse gangbang (depending on your route).
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
corrupt archive. I downloaded gofile and mega and itch.io and all 3 are corrupted.
which makes sense, as they are all copies of the one from itch.io

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Harem [v0.36] [Xiongmao]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i kind of wished there were scenes with that girl that hangs out with blue hair girl like sex

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Not sure what you mean, downloaded it from Gofile and it was fine.
So, for some reason that file is causing rollover (gnome archive manager. the default archive manager for linux mint) to error out on that file.
but it works fine with other programs like 7zip and peazip.
I just saw that no matter where I download it form I get a "corrupt" file and didn't think the problem would actually be with the program I was using to extract files. my bad there

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016

For me to be interested in any dating sim anymore it needs to have great sex with sound effects to even make it salvageable.

So if your into Dating sim than you have a Grade A game needs to make it Grade A+ during scenes, but if your looking for more than regrettably this is not one.
You may want to get off a pirate site or try a different site where they pirate major publisher games since you seem to think that a solo dev, or small group or dev's will put that out level of game out, or if one or some did, it would be common. Probably less than 5% of the games on F95 have what I'd consider A graphics and especially A or A+ animations, and then it depends on if they are using HS or Daz for the models since that can change a lot also.

Finding *good* animations is sorta rare, much less the A or A+ you expect. So thanks I guess for basically saying your tastes are Filet Mignon on a beef jerky budget. Move along, nothing for you to see here.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Finding *good* animations is sorta rare, much less the A or A+ you expect. So thanks I guess for basically saying your tastes are Filet Mignon on a beef jerky budget. Move along, nothing for you to see here.
beef jerky is actually slightly more expensive than (uncooked) filet mignon
agreed on the rest of the post though

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
how trigger erika event? there is "none" in hints, but she have a scene.
and any clue about new fouresome scene?
Erika has only one route ending in sex - the helping one. The foursome scene is in the other route where you don't help find Klaus. If you did help find him on the other hand you get a scene with Willow.
Can't continue, willow and varess need asara events to be done to work but asara's hints say there are no more.
What's the last Asara event you've done? Any map hints?

I can only find Hana and Fuku when playing HnS. Anyone know if I bugged it somehow?
Third cat is pending work. Only Hana and Fuku are available for now.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes