harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Third cat is pending work. Only Hana and Fuku are available for now.
oh. I thought it was just intentionally made difficult that s/he does not show up on the map.
but turns out it was more mundane.
took me a while to find some of them though

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
oh. I thought it was just intentionally made difficult that s/he does not show up on the map.
but turns out it was more mundane.
took me a while to find some of them though
He. It's the male one. Actually, I need to add some new locations for him as he will be showing up in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can try rebuilding the linux version but I can't test it anyway, so idk.

As for animations quality, I think things improved. Most recent animations look much better. Especially in the foursome.

Jonte555

Feb 22, 2023
He. It's the male one. Actually, I need to add some new locations for him as he will be showing up in

I can try rebuilding the linux version but I can't test it anyway, so idk.

As for animations quality, I think things improved. Most recent animations look much better. Especially in the foursome.
Game keeps crashing during sex scenes android 12 ,no message just crashing to desktop during sex animations

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Game keeps crashing during sex scenes android 12 ,no message just crashing to desktop during sex animations
Renpy issue that won't be easily fixed. I've seen some reports of android users being affected in the more recent versions of Renpy.
You may wish to use joiplay instead, at least for now. It's a pc version emulator of sorts.

ekej

May 17, 2022
If there's anyone who knows how to make gallery unlock mods or how to update them, could you make one for 0.36? I would appreciate it for the slideshows (I'm bad at pexeso) and the Asara Gym scene because I don't know how to return before the point of saving Klaus.

Jonte555

Feb 22, 2023
Renpy issue that won't be easily fixed. I've seen some reports of android users being affected in the more recent versions of Renpy.
You may wish to use joiplay instead, at least for now. It's a pc version emulator of sorts.
In joiplay it is crashing in animations too,why only this game has a problem on phones

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustHarem-0.36
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Damn... money or babies? Not an easy choice, i want both so much, picking either leaves a bitter taste in the mouth cause of it fucking over the other one...

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
In joiplay it is crashing in animations too,why only this game has a problem on phones
Is this a single specific animation that's crashing or all of them? I remember some people had issues with one of Isabella's scenes.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
I've got like 6 gallery events for Helen that aren't unlocked. Hint says there's no content for her? Literally the only one unlocked is the deflowering event.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I've got like 6 gallery events for Helen that aren't unlocked. Hint says there's no content for her? Literally the only one unlocked is the deflowering event.
Slideshows from minigames. Mostly the memory one with Helen in the circle.
If you have them off, u can find some magazines in different locations.

Reactions: illogicallity

Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
It's the route where you don't find Klaus
awww. I guess that locks us out of a lot of stuff? Since I can't seem to do much outside of Monika & Friend, and play with kids. I seem to be having a bit of trouble seeing stuff from previous updates like the party too.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
awww. I guess that locks us out of a lot of stuff? Since I can't seem to do much outside of Monika & Friend, and play with kids. I seem to be having a bit of trouble seeing stuff from previous updates like the party too.
If anything, u should have more content. Guessing something went wrong during the updates.
What's the last Asara event u've done? Can you put 'debug' into the cheats screen and post a screenshot of what comes up?

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes