firecto

Aug 20, 2018
Is there a way to unlock gallery in android version?. I loaded my save file but it's not showing galley of past events I've already done

firecto

Aug 20, 2018
Can anyone, who completed until the latest version or just before it, send their persistent file?. I think that might fix the problem.

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
iam doing the illusion from willow right now.
so far i managed to get through it by fighting and by passing enough time but i cant seem to find the cat.
i assume its the girl but beside the selfe with and without shield i cant get anything out of her.
has abyone managed yet?

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
  • Asara gym
  • After burning event (optional)
What were these two events, in more detail, cause they're not ringing a bell and it's making me think i missed some content, maybe.
Asara gym is another route if you didn't help find Klaus. It's an alternative to Willow sex.
After burning event is an investigation if you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you don't choose the money, will Asara forgive you or does she stay mad?
After a long while, yes. Probably with update 0.50 or around it.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If we get the vial for the Lamashtu(sp?) she moves into the 'home', is this just about having her around like the Chort or are there plans for being able to knock her up? Will the dragon be the only way to access this content with her or will another option open up later?

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Asara gym is another route if you didn't help find Klaus. It's an alternative to Willow sex.
After burning event is an investigation if you

Will we be able to get sex with Willow in the future on the didn't help find Klaus path?

P.S. found the next event - I don't know how I missed it before.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
iam doing the illusion from willow right now.
so far i managed to get through it by fighting and by passing enough time but i cant seem to find the cat.
i assume its the girl but beside the selfe with and without shield i cant get anything out of her.
has abyone managed yet?
If we get the vial for the Lamashtu(sp?) she moves into the 'home', is this just about having her around like the Chort or are there plans for being able to knock her up? Will the dragon be the only way to access this content with her or will another option open up later?
That was the whole point in getting the vial - to get her knocked up. And yeah, the dragon is and will be the only way to access this content. At least there's no plans for any other way.

Will we be able to get sex with Willow in the future on the didn't help find Klaus path?

P.S. found the next event - I don't know how I missed it before.
If you spared Bernadette, yes. One or two updates away.

firecto

Aug 20, 2018
this should be from 0.32
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Sababukin Cheats Mod:

Lust Harem 0.36 :
Mega / (1.17 Go)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Hi
When I transfer persistent and save file, it doesn't show the gallery. The gallery is 0/96. I went back to folder and persistent was replaced with a smaller size persistent file. The save file works, but I can't view gallery of past events done

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi
When I transfer persistent and save file, it doesn't show the gallery. The gallery is 0/96. I went back to folder and persistent was replaced with a smaller size persistent file. The save file works, but I can't view gallery of past events done
Why transfer ? If you were already using my port saves files should be in the same folder.
As for the Gallery, didn't add an unlocker so if you didn't played the game before with my port that's normal.

Jonte555

Feb 22, 2023

That was the whole point in getting the vial - to get her knocked up. And yeah, the dragon is and will be the only way to access this content. At least there's no plans for any other way.

If you spared Bernadette, yes. One or two updates away.
The game is crashing on repeatable sex scenes don't know what problem is ,no other big game I have on Android has this problem

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So then, as a cheater, can i just choose the money option and then edit the choice to also have taken the vial? Is that going to cause issues down the line or is the Lamashtu pregnancy content pretty isolated from the rest of the game? If it will, then, is it going to be worth it? Like, i know that mind sound bad but i just mean, will we just get some preg sex or will there be a whole bunch of scenes with her and the kids in the future? I don't want to sacrifice good main-story content for some side fluff that amounts to little.

Reactions: Muityek

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
cannot get past the changelog popup on title screen in latest DL, dunno whats going on
Remove any files altering screens.rpy. Probably the cheat mod. Or idk, update it.

So then, as a cheater, can i just choose the money option and then edit the choice to also have taken the vial? Is that going to cause issues down the line or is the Lamashtu pregnancy content pretty isolated from the rest of the game? If it will, then, is it going to be worth it? Like, i know that mind sound bad but i just mean, will we just get some preg sex or will there be a whole bunch of scenes with her and the kids in the future? I don't want to sacrifice good main-story content for some side fluff that amounts to little.
It may cause problems as I plan to include it somewhat in Asara's and main storylines. Not sure about the kids thing like with Mizu since I can't skip 9 months in the main story.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It may cause problems as I plan to include it somewhat in Asara's and main storylines. Not sure about the kids thing like with Mizu since I can't skip 9 months in the main story.
So it's pretty much just going to be a bit of side fluff? Nice to have but not worth pissing Asara off?

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes