Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
If anything, u should have more content. Guessing something went wrong during the updates.
What's the last Asara event u've done? Can you put 'debug' into the cheats screen and post a screenshot of what comes up?
Evil designs is apparently the last event. Not sure how to do the cheat screen though

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I didn't get the Willow scene nor the foursome, but it looks like I'm at the end of the content. Where did I fuck up?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It picks up if you helped find Klaus or participated in the party, but it depends on your choices.
The only thing I really like about the orgy is that there is no LI involved and we can avoid participating in it. In addition to this, what I'm most interested in knowing is who girls have participated so that I can ignore them.

mqnaxa

Nov 14, 2021
Geez, I chose knowledge because of those stat boosts, expecting some very tough opponents in future events but kinda regretted it after seeing Asara's respond (the scene was still amusing to me because I was running around with 5 millions at that point)

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Geez, I chose knowledge because of those stat boosts, expecting some very tough opponents in future events but kinda regretted it after seeing Asara's respond (the scene was still amusing to me because I was running around with 5 millions at that point)
How did you make 5 million before that point?

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I think it's story 20 not being unlocked. If you've got access to renpy console, can u check asa_mainstory20.completed ?
Alternatively, I'd need your save file.

Same as above.
Couldn't find it with URM and don't know how to access the console.
Thanks!

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Yeah, asa_mainstory20 was locked for some reason. Not a difficult fix, but I wanna find out why it happened in the first place. I should have hotfix for you in about an hour.

Reactions: Tastetester12

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I just loaded your save and everything looks fine.
View attachment 3552493
Are you sure u updated the game properly?
I downloaded the new version and loaded from that save I sent. I went through all available exclamation marks (except the 2nd Monika one) and didn't see either scene. Where there any choices after that save that would either lead to an event or block it?

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I downloaded the new version and loaded from that save I sent. I went through all available exclamation marks (except the 2nd Monika one) and didn't see either scene. Where there any choices after that save that would either lead to an event or block it?
Try waiting a single day.
Map hints don't include event delays. There's a 1 day delay after completing Varess' event to start Willow's story 6. I suppose it can be confusing.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Try waiting a single day.
Map hints don't include event delays. There's a 1 day delay after completing Varess' event to start Willow's story 6. I suppose it can be confusing.
Is that the cat event at the arena? I did that and after that it said no new content.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Is that the cat event at the arena? I did that and after that it said no new content.
Yeah. Using your save, just finished the event and I can go to the university for more classes.

Okay, thank you.
File attached is the hotfix.
Only thing fixed is asa_mainstory20 being locked. If you already completed the party or aren't stuck, don't bother downloading. View attachment Lust Harem 0.36.0 Hotfixed.7z
Lust Harem 0.36.0 Hotfixed.7z

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
  • Asara gym
  • After burning event (optional)
What were these two events, in more detail, cause they're not ringing a bell and it's making me think i missed some content, maybe.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes