123happy

Mar 10, 2019
The Game is a bit grindy but i like it so far so keep up the good work. Because as a fellow starting off in game development i gotta say making a game is not easy. Cant wait until their are more options for the futa section of game meaning sex with pussy as a futa or an option to transition from blowjob to cumming inside a mouth. But Overall good work.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Lust Hunter 0.3.0 is out for FREE!

View attachment 1471735

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
okay but are there any animations yet? like, 15 frames per second at least? or is still literally 1 frame every 20 seconds for your "animations"?

*animation = 15 frames per second minimum, otherwise it is not animation, and this thread/genre should be updated to correct that*

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
okay but are there any animations yet? like, 15 frames per second at least? or is still literally 1 frame every 20 seconds for your "animations"?

*animation = 15 frames per second minimum, otherwise it is not animation, and this thread/genre should be updated to correct that*
See my sign, I have about 80 full frame animations 10-30 frames. The remaining 70 2-frame animations are now replacing them with full-frame ones.

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
If you think I'm going to become a customer ... I'm not ready, because all versions are just bugging.

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Orc quest and Orc sex amount not changing I'm stuck at the start
This has been fixed in version 0.3.1. Appear here in the next couple of days.

Found a bug: selling Exciteshrooms gives cash but doesn't remove them from inventory.
This has been fixed in version 0.3.2.

If you think I'm going to become a customer ... I'm not ready, because all versions are just bugging.
And this is also fixed in 0.3.2. But you can copy any sound to the "game/sound/sex/" folder and rename it to blowjob.mp3. And rename the second sound to blowjob_moan.mp3

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
There is another problem with the quest of mushrooms queens, futanary ones are not considered.

Last edited:
Reactions: VINDETTA 23333
2.00 star(s) 53 Votes