pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Send me your save file before loading it in version 0.3.2.
Here it is.

My guess is that there is probably an item in my chest that the new version doesn't "like", but it's only a supposition of mine (i.e. I've not looked into the code to try to understand the problem).

Reactions: Balboa

Keneda

Jan 2, 2018
Am I the only one to experiment an exception error when loading a previous (i.e. 0.3.1) save of the game ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "homeplace.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "updater.rpyc", line 1838, in script
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 107, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
LustHunter 0.3.2
Tue Nov 16 13:57:59 2021

Oh, and an other one: all the items in the tabs 2 and 3 of my home chest have now disappeared.

I have the same problem.

Jan 19, 2021
I'm probably missing it somewhere but I can't find a way to the side of the cave maze to get the yellow dildo.

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Hi!I have a trouble on loading last version saves

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'
Just ignore this error. I changed the version of the Renpy engine to a newer one, in version 0.3.2. This is some kind of internal error of the engine itself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dick bullcock

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Just ignore this error. I changed the version of the Renpy engine to a newer one, in version 0.3.2. This is some kind of internal error of the engine itself.
But the disappearing of the items in the homechest tabs 2 and 3 is not related to this. It's coming from the updater.rpy script:

Python:
[...]
    if config.version != cur_version and cur_version == "0.3.1": #to 0.3.2
[...]
            for _key in range(100, 300):
                Player.home_inventory["%s"%_key] = []
[...]

Kyrinthic

Dec 30, 2017
I'm probably missing it somewhere but I can't find a way to the side of the cave maze to get the yellow dildo.
In the southeast area there is a signpost/transition that looks like a dead end. If you use it, you go to a new place that you couldn't access otherwise. It is near where the scroll is down there.

(the last one required doing the thing with all the scrolls and the wall of butts, if I have mixed up the colors)

Last edited:

Jan 19, 2021
In the southeast area there is a signpost/transition that looks like a dead end. If you use it, you go to a new place that you couldn't access otherwise. It is near where the scroll is down there.

(the last one required doing the thing with all the scrolls and the wall of butts, if I have mixed up the colors)
I see the area you are talking about but I can’t get out of the beginning were you spawn when selecting the cave maze. I have found the wall of butts and found the first 2 scrolls.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Opssss little fail:
In The Wall of the Whores mission, I arrived to the take the last piece of scroll with my inventory full... I got the message (full inventory) ...and I lost the scroll, forever.

Any saved file more or less to this point will be welcomed!!!!!!

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Opssss little fail:
In The Wall of the Whores mission, I arrived to the take the last piece of scroll with my inventory full... I got the message (full inventory) ...and I lost the scroll, forever.

Any saved file more or less to this point will be welcomed!!!!!!
Check your chest in the home. I sort of did move special items there if the private inventory is full.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dick bullcock

xwor639

May 19, 2017
Female characters have a harder time since they cant use dom options even on futa lol at least for the free version.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
A new bug in this version.

Each time you select a card (I presume it should be "quest" in fact) from Gaffer Choo in the tavern, several cards are systematically added into your cards list (and furthermore activated).

Hereafter a capture of the cards that are added for me each time:

capture.jpg

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes