Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hello. :) I was wondering, what kind of fighting is there in this game ? Do you have the choice between actual fighting and a "sex combat" ? Or is it just sex ? ^^

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Lucress

Yes you pick what one you want to have play out when the battle is done at the start of the battle and when it ends that sex scene will start. Once you have done one enough times you'll be able to unlock more of them back in the room.

Reactions: Lucress

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Naga Shark

Link works fine as that link takes you to page 9's post by pcnop who posted a screenshot of their completed recipe list. If it's not working for you then it must be something on your end or your viewing the site from your phone.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lust Hunter [v0.3.3 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 773 MB
Original Size Mac: 755 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 258 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 241 MB:

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Reactions: Mario8080

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Naga Shark

Link works fine as that link takes you to page 9's post by pcnop who posted a screenshot of their completed recipe list. If it's not working for you then it must be something on your end or your viewing the site from your phone.
Thanks for having given a link to my post :).

But it's possible that Naga Shark is using a different number of posts per page for this site: this could explain why it's working for you and not for him.

If I get the link for the concerned post (right click on the "#163" hyperlink at the top of my post, then "Copy the link" from the context menu), I'm not getting any reference to a page (which is probably safer to take account of any page configuration). But this is different if I click on this hyperlink, then copy the obtained web address of the new page from my browser (this time the page number is included).

Link (without page): https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-hunter-v0-3-3-public-lust-madness.75578/post-5789987

Reactions: QueenBee

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
pcnop
When I click the link it takes me straight to the post.

I think it's something on their end possibly they're viewing the site on their phone because if you read their post above it states this.

----

That link does not work at all. It is for page 9 and there is only 6 pages.

The thread has 30 pages so most of the pages are not showing up for them. I have run across this before where someone needs help you direct them to the post but they keep saying nothing was showing up in the post. Then later it turns out that the post was working fine it was their phone that wasn't loading the posts/images correctly.

Either way I pasted both links in my post so hopefully one will work.

Naga Shark

Dec 23, 2018
pcnop
When I click the link it takes me straight to the post.

I think it's something on their end possibly they're viewing the site on their phone because if you read their post above it states this.

----

That link does not work at all. It is for page 9 and there is only 6 pages.

The thread has 30 pages so most of the pages are not showing up for them. I have run across this before where someone needs help you direct them to the post but they keep saying nothing was showing up in the post. Then later it turns out that the post was working fine it was their phone that wasn't loading the posts/images correctly.

Either way I pasted both links in my post so hopefully one will work.
Max number posts per page. Thank you for the direct link Pcnop it was very helpful.

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
I had the same problem, It's not in the home chest either. is it possible to complete the wall without the scrolls?
Yes, it can be completed without scrolls. The scrolls display a combination for the wall. But you can try to get it by brute force.

Adrianthe

Dec 5, 2021
how do you get a mushroom hat i killed more than 50 mushroom queens in the mysterios cave nothing happens

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes