Enot1964

May 20, 2019
It's good rpg, but h-scenes are too monotonous and repetetive.
In my opinion, they only delay the development of the plot. Maybe my point of view seems strange, but for this game it would be the best option to have no sexual content.

Reactions: taglag

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yoli

The last update had that bug in it and I reported it in the thread awhile back. I would suggest that you download the latest update and see if it has been fixed in the latest update.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
work not more XD he have it fixed in the new version
just put it in new version and it will work:

Edited: Well I guess you are right. I just make a new version forthis one it gonna work fine. Just wait I update the post

Re-Edited: The pose it been update. New version work fine witth new one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Technician

pablo25

May 17, 2018
Pathetic develop... he asks for patreons while the game is getting abandoned? sad lil f. when people pay, you finish it. (not to baasB tho.)

John0130

Jul 4, 2019
I have a question about one of the quests. Called I need mushrooms... Again where do I go to get them?

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
1. I think you need to perform a titjob or handjob a certain number of times and have enough points to unlock blowjob on the Sex Skill tree (at home). Hovering your mouse over the Blowjob skill should tell you which pre-requisite skills you need to unlock and how many times you need to perform them

2. I might be misremembering but I don't think you need to have sex with a female orc to open any gold chest. Unless the game specifically tells you that you have to, then you don't. If the game does tell you that you MUST, then you need to unlock more Sex Skills and hope one of them will be useable. Some foes just don't have any sex scenes at all

3. Lust potion = Mega Potion + Lust Herb
Mega Potion = Potion + Honey
Potion = Herb + Blue Mushroom

4. No idea what Quest you're talking about

5. You need to give the merchants enough Lust potions for them to change their attire. They will each be able to give you half a key. Combine the two keys in your inventory or your Home Chest to make the Key for Hidden Cave
Well your post certainly help. i already tried mixing items on my inventory and on the recipe list without success, never think of trying on the home storage

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
the developer is supposedly giving away new outfits, but that's for patreon customers. For me it's no use

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
the developer is supposedly giving away new outfits, but that's for patreon customers. For me it's no use
There are 3 types of access to outfits in my game.
1) Only for a certain level of patrons. Issued once a month by the patron church.
2) In the store, only for patrons of any level. These are the outfits that players ask me to add.
3) All other outfits in the store, available to everyone.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lust Hunter [v0.3.2 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 732 MB
Original Size Mac: 714 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 246 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 229 MB: -

Don't ask For MEGA Links, MEGA Already Suspended 3 of my accounts.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Am I the only one to experiment an exception error when loading a previous (i.e. 0.3.1) save of the game ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "homeplace.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "updater.rpyc", line 1838, in script
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 107, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
LustHunter 0.3.2
Tue Nov 16 13:57:59 2021

Oh, and an other one: all the items in the tabs 2 and 3 of my home chest have now disappeared.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2007w

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Am I the only one to experiment an exception error when loading a previous (i.e. 0.3.1) save of the game ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "homeplace.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "updater.rpyc", line 1838, in script
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "F:\Games\LustHunter-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 107, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
LustHunter 0.3.2
Tue Nov 16 13:57:59 2021

Oh, and an other one: all the items in the tabs 2 and 3 of my home chest have now disappeared.
Send me your save file before loading it in version 0.3.2.

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes