Parasitial

Nov 12, 2017
Enjoy. Should work across all versions unless author changes things up. Might bother updating. (PS: If you ever “lose status”, just “refresh/login” and it will automatically fix. That occurs on every “game update”, not going to bother hooking those routines. Remember to click on the Patreon buttons to “unlock” stuff if you want to.) Bumping BaasB. It also has King Tier, Platinum, blablabla.

Just a note to everyone, this game usually has a lot of call-home DRM. Fortunately easy to override here, but still, bad behavior by author. Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC is just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.
Where would i go and place this in the game folder to make it work?

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
The area where there are cows seems to be closed off until we finish the previous quest to slay cows. I'm obviously missing something here. Does anyone know how to find the cows before the entrance can be opened at H6?

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Hi formasual,

The door is Unlocked (y)
Thanks mophy! I need glasses because I thought this was quest #40. I ran around for hours too lol. Yea I need glasses :rolleyes:
Also, thanks for helping others as well. You have been most helpful to nearly everyone who asks questions of late (y)

guiness

Dec 14, 2018
Okay... good news, my friends!:devilish:

I recreated patreon.unlock.rpy from the webpage form (link from OP) and reinstalled it. Unlock works again now! Huzzah! I just tested it to unlock the new farm location and it worked perfectly! :)

So, for those of you who may have trouble getting the webpage format converted to .rpy format... here's the file zipped for travel. Unzip the file to reveal patreon.unlock.rpy and drop it into your game folder. Then play as usual. If asked to overwrite, allow it. It's the same file as the OP version. I just saved you the step of having to format it into .rpy.

Hope this helps you friends, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: The patreon code at the church (for outfits) is still the same listed in dev notes on the OP as well. I didn't need to re-enter that code. But, the outfit selection was far better last update, IMHO... Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

The file isn't au .rpy but is a .app
and after I just to drap a file in a general game file or in under file?
thx

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
Will the gay-only option still come out sometime this year?
Would like to get an updated release date if possible since waiting without a deadline feels kind of hopeless.

Reactions: Dan333

Cendash

May 30, 2021
Is there are way to disable futa or is futa a staple for this game?
I want to know this too.

I would want to play as a male MC, and not have a parade of opponents with dicks waggling their wangs at my character. I am sure there is a huge market for that, but I want to know I can opt out before I download.

Sep 16, 2022
I want to know this too.

I would want to play as a male MC, and not have a parade of opponents with dicks waggling their wangs at my character. I am sure there is a huge market for that, but I want to know I can opt out before I download.
Yes, you can Change Enemy Gender :)

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Talk with Frozen slime before entering the cave
I did that and when it gave me two options I went with ass and the key not showing in my inventory so it looks like that's a glitch as the slime even says must be thawed out...there's gotta be more to it as all I have now is option that says return from the frozen slime and all rocks in front of caves say "you can't pass here" Please help

Sep 16, 2022
I did that and when it gave me two options I went with ass and the key not showing in my inventory so it looks like that's a glitch as the slime even says must be thawed out...there's gotta be more to it as all I have now is option that says return from the frozen slime and all rocks in front of caves say "you can't pass here" Please help
Hi HBKTheIcon69,

To unfreeze the Key, complete Quest # 39 : FROZEN SLIME REQUEST

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes