Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
So this complete game is just a big world with side quests? No story or something like that?
In the game there are small events with NPCs when you start a relationship with them. Like as Mirana Elf in the tavern or HerbalicaFlower in shop place.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I think that was meant as which is best for content out of female, futa-female, realfuta-female or male type. I switch it up between female and futa-female. Although I am stuck on the cave entrance quest...I gave lewd potions to both merchants as well as key and nothing advanced for the merchants to help find the entrance on that quest. It also looks like that there's two types of slime that are females..one being slime girl which appears in the mysterious cave, what is the other one?

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
Changelog 0.6.5:
New enemy cowbull male
3 New animations for Herbalica Flower in your home bed
New "finish"scenes for NPC:
3 new "finish" scene for Mirana elf
3 new "finish" scene for Herbalica Flower
3 new animations:
1 for female
1 for futa and realfuta
1 for male
Algo más

Changelog 0.6.6:
New enemy Muscular male
2 New October Bonus outfits!
2 new suits in clothing shop for female, futa and realfuta
Now there are clothes in every goldenchest
15 new animations:
6 for female
6 for futa and realfuta
3 for male
Bug fix with orc female animations
Algo más

Changelog 0.6.7:
New enemy Forest fairy male
4 new Farm and Fields locations place
1 new quests with whore
15 new animations:
5 for female
8 for futa and realfuta
3 for male
Something else

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Changelog 0.6.5:
New enemy cowbull male
3 New animations for Herbalica Flower in your home bed
New "finish"scenes for NPC:
3 new "finish" scene for Mirana elf
3 new "finish" scene for Herbalica Flower
3 new animations:
1 for female
1 for futa and realfuta
1 for male
Algo más

Changelog 0.6.6:
New enemy Muscular male
2 New October Bonus outfits!
2 new suits in clothing shop for female, futa and realfuta
Now there are clothes in every goldenchest
15 new animations:
6 for female
6 for futa and realfuta
3 for male
Bug fix with orc female animations
Algo más

Changelog 0.6.7:
New enemy Forest fairy male
4 new Farm and Fields locations place
1 new quests with whore
15 new animations:
5 for female
8 for futa and realfuta
3 for male
Something else
0.6.7? Well it's not posted here just yet

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Seems like no one is really active for helping on here as I'm almost done the tasks for going from HR2 to HR3...one still driving me nuts is cave entrance as I continued on from the task on battle orc to end HR1 tasks which starts the cave maze I got red dildo and all boulder areas remain locked current it has it activated for the cave key beside my inventory bag but it's really beyond mind fucking.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
that's easy, you have no way to get lost since the first red dildo is on top of the statue, with that you open most of the entrances, then you just have to go to the chests and go down the path to your left and you will find a scroll and the blue buttplug, you put it on the statue and then go down to the chests and go through the upper entrance to your right, follow that path that takes you to a scroll, further down is the entrance that everyone does not find, the one that you take the part where you will find the other two scrolls, once you have the 4 you go back to the chests and go down the path to your right and go up on the second path that goes up, that takes you to the wall where with the scrolls you will solve the puzzle and it will give you the yellow dildo and a part of the labyrinth key, you put it in the statue and the path that the rock had near the 4 parchment opens, there the last area opens where you can find the other part of the key, red mushrooms and exit
Some people are more of a visual learner than encrypting typed description, even all that made my head hurt

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Also I figured out the maze if anyone is having issues with it. Once you use the blue dildo key to open the door just to the right is the note that you could see but not get and now you can. However, there is nothing more there except a dead end and other areas to explore so I left that area and explored further. That was my mistake. As soon as you grab the note just continue south towards the dead end. There is a gate there that takes you over to the right side in an area that you could not access before which connects to the top part of the map.
Notice the locked door that will require a yellow dildo key. This is also a gate that will take you across back to the left side again, once you grab the yellow dildo key. These two gates are the most prominent points of interest in this area, regardless of the naked woman statue telling you to "fill her holes".
Okay however you missed the beginning of which actual area to go to after getting red dildo as I've clicked on all boulders in the area and they say "you can't pass here" and to use it on stone statue lady says hr level too low but the mission is condition for raising HR from 2 to 3.

Reactions: marcus54
Sep 16, 2022
Okay however you missed the beginning of which actual area to go to after getting red dildo as I've clicked on all boulders in the area and they say "you can't pass here" and to use it on stone statue lady says hr level too low but the mission is condition for raising HR from 2 to 3.
Hi HBKTheIcon69,

Herbalica Flower :
3 Lewd Potions

Cunnin Grawl :
3 Lewd Potions
10 Leather

Mysterious Cave :
Combine the 2 Keys

- Slime Girl (Female and Futa)
- Mushrooms Queen (Female and Futa)
- Rascal (Mini Game)

NOTE :
2 Caves
- Mysterious Cave : With Rascal (Mini Game)
- Cave Maze : With Red Dildo

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hi HBKTheIcon69,

Herbalica Flower :
3 Lewd Potions

Cunnin Grawl :
3 Lewd Potions
10 Leather

Mysterious Cave :
Combine the 2 Keys

- Slime Girl (Female and Futa)
- Mushrooms Queen (Female and Futa)
- Rascal (Mini Game)

NOTE :
2 Caves
- Mysterious Cave : With Rascal (Mini Game)
- Cave Maze : With Red Dildo
Okay I get that the part I'm confused on is Mysterious Cave combine the keys..I thought cave maze lead to mysterious cave?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
for the one you are missing you have to find the 4 scrolls, you see the one you see in your image, well in the part below it is the secret path to the others, once you have all 4, you go to the wall of lust, you do the puzzle and it gives you the missing dildo and a part of the labyrinth key
I've clicked on everywhere in that part below the scroll in that person's image and no secret path to be found.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hi HBKTheIcon69,

1 - Open the MYSTERIOUS CAVE Entrance
2 - Raise your HR
3 - Return to CAVE MAZE

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-hunter-v0-6-6-lust-madness.75578/post-9201496
Lol yeah it's all good now I was reading the past messages that were assisting and they were a bit vague given another player sent a screenshot that showed two scrolls and the person replying to that didn't specify the actual scroll they spoke off on that teleporter sign. Now the fun part to find the path to make it to the cave maze exit to use cave maze key on.

Last edited:

SwopeCity

Nov 2, 2022
Collect the 4 Scrolls
4 1 3 3 2
You seem to know this game well. This maze is driving me nuts. How in the world do I get to the North West corner of the maze? I got all the dildos and scrolls and did the 41332 combo. I just kind find where to get to the second half of the key or the exit. PLEASE HELP!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
thats anybody know where i can get sap plant or dragon beries ?
Sap plant is a random spawn from the little bushes all through the game. They also spawn herb, lust herb, ivy, small sticks and some other things but all at random.

The dragon berries grow on little bushes up on the mountain.

Hope that helps. :)

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes