Jan 4, 2021
Any easy way to lvl up whores.... :cry: tried of matching up so many cards....
So many time consuming...
From only get one skill to lvl 6 it took me ~1 hour...
Any console code or something!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Shaprada

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
The best games I have seen on here, and on a couple other forums, have either been patreon free, or following a couple different models. They are either use f95zone as a test bed for the game, while polishing it for future release as well as current release for patreons. Example of this model is The Twist. The Author releases a beta version of the game early in the month, then towards the end, a polished version of the same version later on. A "final" version. It's not the final version of the game, just the final tweaks, additional story, etc., to the game. The other model is to release a version on Patreon, as well as release a previous version here, for free. Both do work well. I have supported Patreons who have done both models, in the past. Mostly, they are using Patreon as a supplement to their income. Others, fully rely on the monthly income from Patreon. And this game could still keep the presence of Patreon, but not lock things behind the pay wall. An example of someone working on a game, for free, is CMacLeod and his work on A Spell for All. I used to follow him when he was working on Slave Maker. Let's just say for a long time. However, back to my point, is that what I wrote is something I would write if I were to review the game as it stands at the moment. The thing I would like to eventually see, is the game released on something like Steam, where the author can make money, albeit a bit less than what he might make at the moment. But would net some money in the long run.
Did you actually check how much money this game is currently making?

Reactions: prosmoker1

kyle4427

Oct 5, 2019
how does the breast size and penis size even work for capturing is completly random or is it based off something

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Guys...little help here.
I saw dom/sub in the genre. Is there any contents in the game already or is it a future thing?

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Did you actually check how much money this game is currently making?
Could be a $1 USD a month, could be more. Could also be less. All depends on the consistency of the patreons. I know a few people who are on multiple platforms, from youtube, twitch, etc., as well as patreon, and they make money from all sources. Some say patreon is the best, Twitch, Youtube, etc. All depends on the person, etc. If you make say $5 a month from patreon, and that is your only income for making a game, then you are either working outside of the game, or living off of friend/family. Most developers have a job outside of game developing, supporting themselves. Patreon allows them to fund things they may need. But it can also take a while, as patreon may take time to build people, and get a good income.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Could be a $1 USD a month, could be more. Could also be less. All depends on the consistency of the patreons. I know a few people who are on multiple platforms, from youtube, twitch, etc., as well as patreon, and they make money from all sources. Some say patreon is the best, Twitch, Youtube, etc. All depends on the person, etc. If you make say $5 a month from patreon, and that is your only income for making a game, then you are either working outside of the game, or living off of friend/family. Most developers have a job outside of game developing, supporting themselves. Patreon allows them to fund things they may need. But it can also take a while, as patreon may take time to build people, and get a good income.
Just simple no would have been enough...

I'd say that 7000€ per month proves that the concept is working.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
The pregnancy scene is in the NPC event Herbalica Flower. Later I will add the possibility of pregnancy for all enemies.
Just so we're clear, do you mean player pregnancy or the player impregnating enemies/npcs? I haven't played it yet so I don't know if there's repeat enemies that could show pregnancy, but just asking for clarification.

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
At first i thought this game similar to carnal instinct, but turns out this game a lot better, the npc's is more engaging. (to bad carnal instinct have to focus to 3d..)

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes