• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SwissLurker

Aug 11, 2020

Developer's Diary #79

Hi folks!

This week I spent some time working on the character model an animation framework.

First, I managed to make all current characters use the new Unity rigging system, allowing me to use cool stuff like real time inverse kinematic animations. It's taking a fair amount of work to convert the animations I already had, but my workflow will be a lot easier as I won't need to convert animations made in Blender anymore! This will not only boost content creation speed, but more importantly, help with "that" kind of animation where... stuff has to properly... "align".

Second, I managed to add "Illusion" style physics to flexible parts of the models that I needed to animate manually before. Bounciness still needs some adjustments !

Finally, I'm also "tuning" the geometries. If you played my previous games, you probably know I'm not a fan of the "huge knockers" aesthetics. But most of these models enter the Flat Earth category sometimes in uncomfortable levels. The cool of real time 3D is that you'll be able to choose in game settings if you want the original or "enhanced" looks.

So... Which one do you prefer ?

I hope I can get back to making new content in a couple of days when these new features are completely integrated.

See you soon,
Peace!
enhanced looks better imo

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017

Developer's Diary #79

Hi folks!

This week I spent some time working on the character model an animation framework.

First, I managed to make all current characters use the new Unity rigging system, allowing me to use cool stuff like real time inverse kinematic animations. It's taking a fair amount of work to convert the animations I already had, but my workflow will be a lot easier as I won't need to convert animations made in Blender anymore! This will not only boost content creation speed, but more importantly, help with "that" kind of animation where... stuff has to properly... "align".

Second, I managed to add "Illusion" style physics to flexible parts of the models that I needed to animate manually before. Bounciness still needs some adjustments !

Finally, I'm also "tuning" the geometries. If you played my previous games, you probably know I'm not a fan of the "huge knockers" aesthetics. But most of these models enter the Flat Earth category sometimes in uncomfortable levels. The cool of real time 3D is that you'll be able to choose in game settings if you want the original or "enhanced" looks.

So... Which one do you prefer ?

I hope I can get back to making new content in a couple of days when these new features are completely integrated.

See you soon,
Peace!
enhanced, I assume that was most ppl on patreon agree with as well

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
My only current suggestion is that the author likes to use ellipses in almost every sentence for every single character in the game; he should definitely cut down on that.

Reactions: Icekatana

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Developer's Diary #80

Hi folks!

Sorry for the lack of news last week. I had some technical issues, but it's all okay now.
I finally started working again in actual content and I plan to release a PREVIEW build by the end of the week so you can check the progress. It will feature several new characters already integrated with the new rigging system animation and new scenery.

Hair and boobs physics are still experimental and you'll be able to configure it (along with the models mesh "enhancement" in a later release).

See you soon!
Peace!

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

Hi folks!
Just a quick status update here. I finished the planned PREVIEW release content a little earlier than expected, which means I might not be able to release it today.
Does that make sense? Yes, because in the free time I decided to add another scene that were planned only for the posterior RELEASE version. So it may be delayed for 1 or 2 days, but now it will include a cool (hot?) follow up scene to Brooke's quest.
Sorry about that !
See you soon,
Peace

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Lust is Stranger [v0.3-PREVIEW]

103,1 mb

Hi folks!
Here's the v0.3-PREVIEW build. This one has A LOT of stuff tinkered under the hood, but I hope the amount of new content is fair enough for a release.
It features new characters, a new area to explore, more interactive content and scenes. I have most of the base tools ready now and I'm getting used to the new workflow, so I hope I can speed up content creation a bit from now on.
You can use saves from the previous release but I strongly suggest trying to not rely on them during these first versions, as content from early points of the game is still being worked on. Using old saves also will always expose you more to unexpected problems.
Please, post any bugs found here so I can fix for them the RELEASE build. In this next one I plan to add lots of interactivity to the scenario elements, some other small improvements and a new settings screen for stuff like original/enhanced models, physics options, etc.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Ported all animations to use Unity's real time rigging constraints
- Added new quests/characters/location content
- Added 2 new trophies
- Added simple hair and breast physics
- "Enhanced" character models (Original/Enhanced user configuration not ready yet)
- Bug fixes

args48

Jun 12, 2020
Hate the new enchanced models in 0.3. I prefer everything to be as canon as possible, so I will be waiting for the option to switch back. Hopefully it's something we see in 0.4 and not something that gets abandoned forgotten about. :(

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I see the new game get more humorous then previous ones, I like that!
Didn't payed much attention into boobs physique, probably because these girls doesn't have big bumps, or they are overdressed.
I'm kinda suck in Smooth talk minigame, I'm glad there is different route to achieve task.

Diamahri

Dec 24, 2017
I was a big fan of all this dev's prior work so to see them making a game in one of my fave IPs is fantastic.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
My is interest is piqued.
I shall be watching with bated breath.
And the fact that my potato PC can play this smoothly also helps

And boy, I can just feel the reloads to try out different conversation options xD
PS: The MC seems a bit young for this setting.

Last edited:

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Just making sure, current content ends when reporting back to the Janitor after Brookes quest and cleaning the bathroom right?
Really impressed with the game, was a big fan of Goons Raid Her.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Will never stop being funny how people in this forum complain about someone improving some of the quite poorly made art in Summertime Saga or Good Girl Gone Bad (even "uploaders" seem to get mad at games that merely emulate and improve such art), but here you have straight up stolen assets and nobody seems to complain. The double standards are quite amazing. Also zero chance of this lasting long.
Stolen assets? You realise this is a parody game don't you? If the characters didn't look the same as they do in the original game it's based on, I'd be quite disappointed. It's taken the dev a lot of time and effort to make this look as good as it does so far. And it will last long, even if bitter people like you don't want it to. It has a lot of support right now, and that will only grow.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Anyway, I came here to give feedback on the current version of the game.
I think the addition of music is really good, and a welcome change. I think as well something that'll have to be implemented at some point is a walkthrough so you can see the consequences of dialogue and story choices too. The starting menu also looks quite good, it was visually very nice, and the layout isn't overly complicated. I'm liking the current progress a lot.

4.50 star(s) 90 Votes