Mar 9, 2018
i gotta be honest i am quite impressed with the architects ability to improve and add new features with each new game keep up the good work

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Wouldn't even bother, the mods are deleting comments pointing out the ridiculous notion being pushed by hard-core fans (yes, this is worse than merely imitating 2d art, it's ripping assets outright, it's just the truth).

This guy doens't even bother with proper lighting because you can't easily rip lighting.

But when such comments are directed against Russian games (even those which require way more work and talent like The Twist), it's all fair game. When it's time for someone to prove how terrible the art is in Summertime Saga by creating a game that is better in every artistic sense, those comments are never deleted either. The double standards are amazing (I saw it with Dual Family too, when the mods were still protecting that scam). See how this post is deleted.
95% of the lightning is just baked global illumination pass with at most 2 dynamic light sources during dialog because the focus is to make the runtime as lightweight as possible (as I don't have the most powerful machine myself). Also, you can access the original light maps, but they don't have much use as each scenery must be rebuilt from scratch from source mesh units eyeballing the originals design.

I miss the days of NTR hate...

PLOT TWIST: I never said I'm not russian !

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Option to change FOV settings would be nice though.... also option to turn off motion blur?

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
95% of the lightning is just baked global illumination pass with at most 2 dynamic light sources during dialog because the focus is to make the runtime as lightweight as possible (as I don't have the most powerful machine myself). Also, you can access the original light maps, but they don't have much use as each scenery must be rebuilt from scratch from source mesh units eyeballing the originals design.

I miss the days of NTR hate...

PLOT TWIST: I never said I'm not russian !
Well if you wanted to start a different argument or even nuke this entire page, I can get the ball rolling.

Traps are GAY

edit: I really really liked this update. Of course, it was quite short and all but this game is really great. I love the art style, the models, the story and dialogue. There's something about reading "sometimes, just sometimes the universe demands order" before seeing a pair of tits that really makes you smile. I don't know how long the dev plans to make this game, but I honestly hope it continues to grow for years :)

Last edited:

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Ok seriously, nobody can tell me how to get Taylor away from the bathroom without smooth talking her? Does this just mean I have to start over?

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
how to make 2 intelligences that would pass the quest with Brooke to the end?
You get one intelligence point for answering 'About the composition' when you give the picture to Jefferson, and another intelligence point when you answer 'Wear the right persona' in the same conversation
That'll give you two!

Reactions: ILikeEcchi

Sunny29

Jun 3, 2018
Hey I love the extended quest and work so far. (As always. Since I am a big fan) The only thing I would be critical about is the 'smooth talker' minigame before entering the girl's restroom. The picture moves too fast. And I know it's only optional but I like to complete all tasks in your games. (I always do all side quests and look for easter eggs). Please make the combat-based picture matching a little easier, or at least more rewarding. Other than that, love what you are doing with this one. Hopefully, you can handle this big project. All the best and cheers!

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
what dialogue choice gives charisma
EDIT: NVM, do a redo of the game

Last edited by a moderator:
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes