Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The one you pointed out happens to be the one exception, afaik. Check it if you want.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
joethebeast "Models look bad: I think this is one of the worst mistakes a developer can make" - fuckin' what?
You do realize this is parodying an existing series, right? And its art style? The Architect's models are nearly identical to Life is Strange 1's.

We really need an "unhelpful" button for reviews like Steam has...
I don't care. I didn't like it, so I reviewed it based on MY opinions. You should respect that. And I didn't play Life is Strange.

Bubbie42

Feb 5, 2020
Hi The Architect , just wanted to let you know that I'm loving the game so far (I'll write a proper review once there is some more content).

On my first playthrough however I got stuck on Brooke's drone quest. In order to lure the principal out of his office you needed 2 intelligence or 'someone smart to help you'. I didn't have 2 intelligence and no one wanted to help me. Justin only sells lockpicks, Brooke only tells you to hurry and get her drone, your teacher is busy and tells you to fuck off and the janitor can't help you either. So in the end I had to start a new game and get 2 intelligence through conversation options.

Did I miss something or is this a bug?
If you buy 2 lockpicks you can open 2 drawers in the office. Then opening back wall folders you find a way to extract principal with a phone call.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Also improving the skin texture.
I don't think "improving" skin texture will make you like more the game. That's okay !

These characters were carefully design by people taking as much care as possible to not sexualize them.
And it also reflects the art style, which if not of one's taste then it's impossible to improve. There's no good/bad taste. Like, there is a post a few pages back where a user said that I shouldn't have modified the models to make them more curvy, because they like the original)
Also, this is realtime 3D, not as nearly as simple as the setup of realistic lightning and material of CG3D with direct impact in the game performance.

However, that zoom shot was really a little out of place... It's just me playing director (another unfulfilled dream :KEK:)

Last edited:

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
I don't think "improving" skin texture will make you like more the game. That's okay !

These characters were carefully design by people taking as much care as possible to not sexualize them.
I don't think this should be done in an AO game... but If you or someone like it, I respect your opinion.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018

And it also reflects the art style, which if not of one's taste then it's impossible to improve. There's no good/bad taste. Like, there is a post a few pages back where a user said that I shouldn't have modified the models to make them more curvy, because they like the original)
Also, this is realtime 3D, not as nearly as simple as the setup of realistic lightning and material of CG3D with direct impact in the game performance.

However, that zoom shot was really a little out of place... It's just me playing director (another unfulfilled dream :KEK:)
but you'll fix the teeth right? or at the very least if you refuse to do the basic improvements for integrity's sake, try to play to the models strength and not their weaknesses.

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Lust is Stranger [v0.3.1-PREVIEW]

118,3 mb

Hi folks.
Here's the build of version 0.3.1. I'm changing the version pattern (again) to use "release.major.minor.patch" numbers as it's more well known by most people than simply adding the labels PREVIEW/RELEASE.
By increasing a minor number, it means this version has not a lot of new content compared to the last one. I just added the last batch of stuff I had planned when reaching this point.
There's a new "Settings" screen in the main menu, where you can configure some stuff used during game-play like mouse sensitivity, the model's base shape (ORIGINAL - ENHANCED) and configure (play with) breasts physics parameters.
I also added another item in the main menu: the "Bunker Studio". It's just a simple stub for now, but the idea is to use it as the game gallery. I'll be adding stuff there during the project (including the original bunker scenery) and fill with options to play with the models, lightning, positioning, etc... (ILLUSION style). While playing the game now, you can find items called "Studio Tokens" that will unlock content in this new mode. It's VERY simple at this point, but I think you can get the idea.
You can now also leave the main building to check a new Campus area, but it's also a preview with no interactive content.
There's no new quest/storyline content (except few events when you can earn the first studio tokens). So... Download it only if you're interested in checking out these new features.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added SETTINGS menu (model shape, breast physiscs, mouse sensitivity)
- Added BUNKER STUDIO stub (3 first tokens can be collected in game)
- Added minor interaction elements in Art Classroom and Hallway scenery
- Added preview of the Campus scenery
- Randomized location of some quest items
- Fixed bugs (and probably added others)

1620257428599.png

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
The setting to decrease music volume would be nice as well. I couldn´t try 0.3 properly due to the very loud music

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017
i've got Kate and Brooke token but how can i get Max token ? propably start from the beginning and confront with Max in woman restroom again ?

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes