ElJosh781

Jan 31, 2018
Hope there's a way to super charge Rift points, spent it all on raking leafs and harem building. Feels like we're gonna need all we can get for the party.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1697536788103.jpeg
Hi folks !

Here's the version 0.16 release. This build adds a new quest, including new exploration environments and the introduction of an important mechanic used in the endgame.

One (of two) new hot scene was added to the quest and the gallery. Notice that unlike past quests, in this release the scene you get is based on past decisions. However, the gallery will unlock the new scene just by completing the main tasks even if your choices don't lead to any scene.

There are also 3 new trophies and a new set of 'collectables' to find.
Finally, huge thanks to Berti for the much needed testing and proof reading!

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added new exploration area
- Added new quest (1 of 2 routes)
- Added new hot scene path
- Added 3 new trophies
- Added new scene to the gallery

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
48h later:

[READ BEFORE PLAYING!!]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[DOWNLOAD]

Post any bugs found here or at the discord channel. Mac/OSX version is posted a few days later.

See ya!
Peace!

ElJosh781

Jan 31, 2018
Looks like I'm about to get yeeted across the multiverse. I've been playing Paragon, so I hope I end up someplace nice.

Jeale

Oct 2, 2018
Is there the option to skip events? As an example, skip the entire Brooke Quest line? Or do I have to do everything?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustIsStranger-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jeale

Oct 2, 2018
Maybe you can avoid talking to her. Not sure if the game will allow it, but you can try.
Nope. I tried it. It says go to bed. But then it says I have the feeling that I missed something. Tips shows all quests. So looks like that it doesn't work. But maybe I can stall such a conversation and skip it, give it a try, but thanks for your answer anyway.

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
android version would be nice. there are unity games on this site for android. so why not? the dev should had thought about it from the start of development. for unity games you can choose between pc or pc + android ‍♂‍♂ before developing a game

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes