fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Developer's Diary #77

Hi folks!

I hope you liked the latest PREVIEW build. Last week I delved into Unity's new rigging system and it seems amazing! I can now animate characters directly inside Unity editor instead of exporting it from Blender, which makes the workflow a little easier.

I'm now porting the trophy system because it's the last item I wanna have into the game before making the first RELEASE build. This game won't be as linear as GRH, so it won't be feasible to always add the "continue next version" message. Hence the early need of a trophy system, so you can check if you found all content in the current build.

I'm planning to post this RELEASE build by the weekend. If you have been following all PREVIEW builds, there won't be lots of new content: just a little follow up for Brooke's drone quest and a scene of the main quest. But it's important to have this RELEASE for those who are waiting!

See you soon!
Peace!

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Does getting the quote right increase your intelligence?

Also, I'm assuming it ends after the talk with the principal.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Does getting the quote right increase your intelligence?

Also, I'm assuming it ends after the talk with the principal.
The trophies are used to track content found. If you unlock all then you found all content available

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
This game is really good and I'll become a patreon once I'm next paid in April
I'm interested what the good/bad karma stat will lead to in terms of choices or consequences. The characters look great and the settings do too. It was a very fun experience to play it. I can't wait to see where this game goes

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2020
Liking where this is going. Noticed a couple typos here and there, and the click to exit the Men's Room doesn't work.

Was Sam the Janitor enabled for this preview? If so, where is he?

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Liking where this is going. Noticed a couple typos here and there, and the click to exit the Men's Room doesn't work.

Was Sam the Janitor enabled for this preview? If so, where is he?
The mission chain ends just when you go to deliver the drone to the girl, the janitor will be there for future versions. The lock system although different reminded me of skyrim :ROFLMAO:

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Great job so far, I love where this is going. I've really enjoyed your previous games, especially the Hack'n Stalk ones.

Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
I have a strange feeling this one will be fun.
And it's done by an experienced and good developer. On my watchlist :cool:

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes