1.10 star(s) 10 Votes

DarkDragon369

Dec 10, 2021
after craft the tent, save game and return to menu then load save file continue to pick up rags and sticks but nothing happens

Vince_Tanka

Apr 17, 2019
Having played some other games by Taboo Tales, I strongly recommend against this one. It's a 100% another garbage game. Graphics might look good but gameplay and minigames are crap.
how can any sane person call this good graphics...

Naraldeth

Jun 2, 2017
I waited for this to be uploaded, impatiently, only to realise it sucks. Stopped playing after 2 minutes.

Rainbows

Jan 12, 2018
I also have a blank screen, when the first dialog is gone. I always see the green cursor.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Can you choose the girls you have sex with or do you have to have sex with everyone? Because I don't see a harem tag.
Agreed, I would like to avoid the 3 short-haired ones like the plague.
Also, how is the dark one in possession of a diary?
Did she buy it off of the FedEx guy who crashed on the neighbouring island, or..?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Can you choose the girls you have sex with or do you have to have sex with everyone?
Agreed, I would like to avoid the 3 short-haired ones like the plague.
Probably better to ask if the game will be fixed so that players can get far enough into the game where the MC can actually have sex with the girls.

Because I don't see a harem tag.
There's no [anal] tag, either, but anal is clearly shown in the thumbnails.

zotch59

Oct 14, 2018
How do you use the sticks in your inventory to remove the rocks on the second screen ?
Its the only think I found after loosing my tents.

1.10 star(s) 10 Votes