1.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Broken game. If you save after you "create" the tent and reload you can collect sticks and rags again! This does nothing, but you get some russian text when you grab the sticks. Maybe its the secret to life everlasting? Maybe its total fucking useless garbage? I don't like giving up on games, but this one is too broken to do anything with. Save your time and energy, nothing here.
probably with those sticks you build a supersonic missile... a russian one

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Stuck on an island with nothing to do but fuck any number of hot women day to night? Sorry, I'll pass. A life without True Maxing Old School Runescape just for an 8-second animation of some shitty pixelated fireworks is a life I cannot and will not live. Stay focused, brothers.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
:FacePalm:mc name is Jasper:rolleyes:. what is he related Casper:ROFLMAO:? It would have been nice if the dev would let the player chose to rename the mc. Some of us prefer to name the mc are Selfs for immersion:WeSmart:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
broken bugged game, cratft a tent but nothing happens
Same here. The tent craft appears in the survival book, but I can't do anything. I'm sure I have interacted with everything, but I can't recolect the materials to craft the tent.

1.10 star(s) 10 Votes