1.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Another Taboo Tales game..

Oh well, just going to keep trying to keep the perfect score..

VrZingetorix

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder why nobody on steam complains about that tent dissapearing situation, do we maybe simply have a demo version here ?

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
I wonder why nobody on steam complains about that tent dissapearing situation, do we maybe simply have a demo version here ?
Maybe because most of them deleted it and dont see any point in reporting anything.
gamers just moves on to another game that works.
looking at steam. the game has only had 135 all time peak players on steam.

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Way too bugged crap ...nothing happens after the tent.
And even gallery is way too small for almost 3 Gb !!!

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
any idea why this only got 1 star rating before I download? I've seen the gameplay, and it's quite good IMO.

NVM. Just read all of 4 pages

boyisdead

Aug 2, 2022
I'm convinced that these kind of games are a form of money laundering by some cartels. Nice, clean, taxable money with 30% cut to steam and a few hundred bucks to the developer (singular). lol

shlanker

Feb 25, 2021
Broken game. If you save after you "create" the tent and reload you can collect sticks and rags again! This does nothing, but you get some russian text when you grab the sticks. Maybe its the secret to life everlasting? Maybe its total fucking useless garbage? I don't like giving up on games, but this one is too broken to do anything with. Save your time and energy, nothing here.

1.10 star(s) 10 Votes