SubtleHobby

Jul 28, 2021
Man I am stuck in leslies storry in getting het 'the best'vegebubble, I gave her a normal AND high quality of each kind already (also the new ones up to zink) are there any other hidden conditions I might be missing or a certain date/time

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Man I am stuck in leslies storry in getting het 'the best'vegebubble, I gave her a normal AND high quality of each kind already (also the new ones up to zink) are there any other hidden conditions I might be missing or a certain date/time
You have a specific option to give her the vegebubble; it's not through the usual donation path.

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
How many times does Ninie have to make cookies before the quest moves on? I think I tried 5 times so far. Do I keep the cookies after being used on Ornella a few times?

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
How do i meet Irina ?
Step 1: Harvest a high-quality vegebubble on the farm, triggering a scene with Tracy.
Step 2: Meet Irina on Friday night in the narrow alley in the school district.
How many times does Ninie have to make cookies before the quest moves on? I think I tried 5 times so far. Do I keep the cookies after being used on Ornella a few times?
When Ninie bakes you a cookie, you keep it until you give it to Ornella. Once it's used, you'll need another one to progress with Ornella. Later on, I'll implement an inventory system to make all of this clearer.

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
Step 1: Harvest a high-quality vegebubble on the farm, triggering a scene with Tracy.
Step 2: Meet Irina on Friday night in the narrow alley in the school district.

When Ninie bakes you a cookie, you keep it until you give it to Ornella. Once it's used, you'll need another one to progress with Ornella. Later on, I'll implement an inventory system to make all of this clearer.
Yea I tried that. I gave them to Ornella. Did the scene. Then it's ask me to so again. Then I do so and it ask again. Seems to keep repeating.

Wasn't sure if I have to after giving to Ornella. I need to speak to Ninie somewhere else or it keeps reseting?

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
Yea I tried that. I gave them to Ornella. Did the scene. Then it's ask me to so again. Then I do so and it ask again. Seems to keep repeating.

Wasn't sure if I have to after giving to Ornella. I need to speak to Ninie somewhere else or it keeps reseting?
I'm stuck with the Ninnie progress and it says the Lisa one won't happen until that's done.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017

If you've already fucked Ornella, asking Ninie for more cookies won't take you any further (the Ornella storyline stops there for now).
I'm stuck with the Ninnie progress and it says the Lisa one won't happen until that's done.
Where are you with the hints? If you have access to the cookies, I assume you've at least passed the stage of providing her with a Vegebubble 4+. Normally, you just need to give her more Vegebubbles to make her meals (not cookies, regular meals, like before).

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
If you've already fucked Ornella, asking Ninie for more cookies won't take you any further (the Ornella storyline stops there for now).

Did so a few times.

Where are you with the hints? If you have access to the cookies, I assume you've at least passed the stage of providing her with a Vegebubble 4+. Normally, you just need to give her more Vegebubbles to make her meals (not cookies, regular meals, like before).
Ninnie
Affection 108
"I need to provide Ninie with 3 pois, 3 dobbles, 3 Tripples, and one Orble, Everything must be very good quality. As soon as I have all of this, I'll give it to her (in the kitchen).

Is the only hint. Tried giving her all the high quality and she's at 123 affections.

Does the trigger happen in her room or the Kichen?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ninnie
Affection 108
"I need to provide Ninie with 3 pois, 3 dobbles, 3 Tripples, and one Orble, Everything must be very good quality. As soon as I have all of this, I'll give it to her (in the kitchen).

Is the only hint. Tried giving her all the high quality and she's at 123 affections.

Does the trigger happen in her room or the Kichen?
Should be a sepparate Option when talking to her in the Kitchen and haveing all neccesary items in inventory

Alexejzzz

Jun 1, 2022
Why do some games try to reinvent the wheel? I could understand if they were adding something useful, but this game is prime example of how not to do it. Its practically renpy game, but lacking basic renpy features like easy to use save system or hiding diolog box for example. And its not like it has some unique features to make up for it, that coulndt be implemented otherwise.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Why do some games try to reinvent the wheel? I could understand if they were adding something useful, but this game is prime example of how not to do it. Its practically renpy game, but lacking basic renpy features like easy to use save system or hiding diolog box for example. And its not like it has some unique features to make up for it, that coulndt be implemented otherwise.
What wheel am I supposed to reinvent? My game is quite conventional in its mechanics and principles.
Is it because it's not on Ren'py? If you really wanted an answer to this question, you should have read a few posts; there, you would have learned, among other things, that I'm not a programmer, and learning programming doesn't interest me much. So, I use tools that allow me to do without it. I tried Ren'py, but I quickly hit a wall. Sure, I could make an effort and learn, but I prefer doing something that I enjoy.

Therefore, I opted for RPGM, and on their site, there was Visual Novel Maker, even better I thought! And I made the mistake of making that choice. Now, I'm migrating to Unreal. And it takes time.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
What wheel am I supposed to reinvent? My game is quite conventional in its mechanics and principles.
Is it because it's not on Ren'py? If you really wanted an answer to this question, you should have read a few posts; there, you would have learned, among other things, that I'm not a programmer, and learning programming doesn't interest me much. So, I use tools that allow me to do without it. I tried Ren'py, but I quickly hit a wall. Sure, I could make an effort and learn, but I prefer doing something that I enjoy.

Therefore, I opted for RPGM, and on their site, there was Visual Novel Maker, even better I thought! And I made the mistake of making that choice. Now, I'm migrating to Unreal. And it takes time.
Renpy does not require you to be a programmer.
It is an open source engine so if you are a program you can rewrite everything.
But you don't have to.

You make a renpy game via editing some text files. but that does not make it programming really.

It has a very simple format that can be explained in a mere 2 pages of instructions.

You can also further simplify things by just downloading a blank game template.

then replace the samples with your own graphics and text.
====

Anyways, since when does unreal have a visual novel engine? one can you use without any programming knowledge?

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Renpy does not require you to be a programmer.
It is an open source engine so if you are a program you can rewrite everything.
But you don't have to.

You make a renpy game via editing some text files. but that does not make it programming really.

It has a very simple format that can be explained in a mere 2 pages of instructions.

You can also further simplify things by just downloading a blank game template.

then replace the samples with your own graphics and text.
====
I tried, by reading more than two pages of tutorials. Making a kinetic novel is indeed very easy, but it's not what I wanted to do. There are systems in my game that are not natively supported on Ren'py and therefore require... programming.
Unreal Engine uses a blueprint system to code the game, which translates to an interface like this:
1705429346092.png
Instead of this:
1705429378071.png

Anyways, since when does unreal have a visual novel engine? one can you use without any programming knowledge?
I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'does unreal have a visual novel engine'. A visual novel is text and images, any engine does that.
Moreover, Unreal has a bunch of well-crafted features that will allow me to improve a lot of details. For example:

ezgif.com-cut.gif
Making the menu buttons float like this is doable with VNM or Ren'py, but it takes hours of coding. On Unreal, it takes a good 10 minutes.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes