Version 1.09:

- Irina's Storyline

- Two New Animated Scenes

- Usual Bug Corrections

Last edited:
Reactions: Zw3x13

chono

Aug 27, 2018
I started watching my task manager since the animations were going to a standstill no matter what I tried. Never saw it use more the 40mbs of ram while struggling to do anything once animations start.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
So in other words, farming could've saved Hitler. Is this the message this game implies??? :unsure:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
v1.09 early access

PC -

Version 1.09:

- Irina's Storyline

- Two New Animated Scenes

- Usual Bug Corrections
Uncensored version?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
It started already with the still by far too less hints with the many TV options for Lisa.
This is still just a disaster. Those few clues are nearly useless. It is mostly just a tiring try and error.
Give the hints STEP BY STEP and not all together at once. That is just irritating.
And when the hint is there I don't want to have five options there I can then chose from. Then the hint is NOT precise enough. Endless try and error is just a fun killer.

And the Escape Room:
1. Add a save option right at the start of the mini game.
2. EXPLAIN EACH AND EVERY SIGN IN DETAIL! When do the girls want to talk? When is it time to compare the clues? When do they want to voice their ideas? When should I look for clues? When is it time to praise them? When is it time to switch locations and to talk to the other girl?
When I cannot interpret what to do next then I'm just gonna waste time or end up making the girls angry.
3. Also add a skip option for the instructions. I don't want to read them each time I start the mini game.

Right now we only get half of the instructions needed. That is no fun at all.

Main Rule: KEEP IT SIMPLE or at least understandable!
I have challenges all my workday long. I don't need them when I'm playing games. There I want to relax in the first place.

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Honestly, instead of all the mini games I would prefer far more fields for the Vegebubbles. This is a farming game after all, isn't it?

Reactions: Keener

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It started already with the still by far too less hints with the many TV options for Lisa.
This is still just a disaster. Those few clues are nearly useless. It is mostly just a tiring try and error.
Give the hints STEP BY STEP and not all together at once. That is just irritating.
And when the hint is there I don't want to have five options there I can then chose from. Then the hint is NOT precise enough. Endless try and error is just a fun killer.

And the Escape Room:
2. EXPLAIN EACH AND EVERY SIGN IN DETAIL! When do the girls want to talk? When is it time to compare the clues? When do they want to voice their ideas? When should I look for clues? When is it time to praise them? When is it time to switch locations and to talk to the other girl?
When I cannot interpret what to do next then I'm just gonna waste time or end up making the girls angry.
3. Also add a skip option for the instructions. I don't want to read them each time I start the mini game.

I have challenges all my workday long. I don't need them when I'm playing games. There I want to relax in the first place.

Honestly, instead of all the mini games I would prefer far more fields for the Vegebubbles. This is a farming game after all, isn't it?
This is your personal opinion, which is fine per ce... but please stop demanding things as if it's the most common opinion among people... atleast without askeing others first.

So far I disagree with everything from your first and last paragraph... includeing your second post

• Angry
Reactions: Thedarkdragon007

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Escape Room:
This is just irritating. To me it looks like those state icons just are random. There I get one girl into the mood to get along with the other but then the other girl just keeps getting angry and doesn't progress. I don't even get the option to get her in a better mood so that she then joins the other girl. That is just silly behavior.
The most annoying state icons are (...) and (?). In both cases you often simply don't know what to do.
That is exactly why I ask for a proper explanation of each state. Otherwise I just end up wasting time points and end up losing the game.
(heart) seems to indicate that a praise is needed. But sometimes the girl then say I shouldn't overpraise her?!
(lamp) seems to show that the girl has an idea. But unfortunately not every time there is an option to ask the girl for her idea. That is irritating. Sometimes you need to compare clues in that case but sometimes it doesn't work and you just waste time points. This should be designed more straight forward.
It is also quite difficult to estimate when it is the right time to go to the other girl. That also should be designed a bit more straight forward.
For example: It doesn't help at all that Nimie gets angry when the MC suggests to ask Leslie. How do I get her then out of that state?

What isn't fun is not to pass through even after the sixth or eighth attempt and about two hours of time wasted.

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
This is your personal opinion, which is fine per ce... but please stop demanding things as if it's the most common opinion among people... atleast without askeing others first.

So far I disagree with everything from your first and last paragraph... includeing your second post
You just act as if you impersonate everyone else's opinion here. Well, you don't. And I don't care about yours.
Maybe I sound a bit harsh. Well, no surprise after I wasted several hours without gaining much.
At least I'm giving constructive critics. I say where the game lacks and why. And I give suggestions how to improve it.
That is much better in my opinion than to nicely beat around the bush.
Other comments here suggest that those people also have difficulties.
So maybe instead of trying to mouth-police everyone here offer your help to help those folks out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keener

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017

And the Escape Room:

Even though it's a bit passionate, your opinion is interesting. You're not the only one who finds this mini-game (escape game) somewhat poorly designed, and I get it. I'm trying to mix up the gameplay while still keeping a management aspect (it's more of a management game). I agree that the final result isn't great; I still need to work on it.

The main issue I'm facing right now is that I'm fully committed to porting the game to Unreal, and it's taking a considerable amount of time (it took me several months to do it on VNM). I can't simultaneously work on the port, fix the escape game (and to a lesser extent, the guess game with Lisa), and add new content. Days are only 24 hours long!

That being said, I appreciate your input. Like I mentioned, the result isn't what I hoped for, especially visually. Currently, it's challenging to see when an action is truly effective because the game just displays the mood value directly. If the player doesn't have the initial value in mind, they may not be sure if they gained or lost mood. This small detail slightly ruins the game. But it's not the only issue!

For the next update, I'll probably introduce a way to skip the escape game while I work on refining it. The goal is to turn it into a stress-free mini-game that rewards good management.

Keep giving me feedback, even if it's negative! That's what will help me make the game better!

Edit : Here some advises
  • when a girl got a heart --> praise her
  • when a girl got an idea --> compare the clues
  • with a ! ou ? --> discuss
  • bad mood --> try to discuss (never praise !)
  • never do the same thing twice in a row !
  • NEVER praise when the girl is angry
Search for clues into each room 1 or 2 times. When Ninie is at leas at 50%, ask her to go in the room of Leslie, compare the clues and "do Something". Don't hesitate to ask the girls for help. In the last room search for clues with each girls, ask their opinion etc etc until you fond 3 things to do, and it's done !!

Last edited:

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Even though it's a bit passionate, your opinion is interesting. You're not the only one who finds this mini-game (escape game) somewhat poorly designed, and I get it. I'm trying to mix up the gameplay while still keeping a management aspect (it's more of a management game). I agree that the final result isn't great; I still need to work on it.

The main issue I'm facing right now is that I'm fully committed to porting the game to Unreal, and it's taking a considerable amount of time (it took me several months to do it on VNM). I can't simultaneously work on the port, fix the escape game (and to a lesser extent, the guess game with Lisa), and add new content. Days are only 24 hours long!

That being said, I appreciate your input. Like I mentioned, the result isn't what I hoped for, especially visually. Currently, it's challenging to see when an action is truly effective because the game just displays the mood value directly. If the player doesn't have the initial value in mind, they may not be sure if they gained or lost mood. This small detail slightly ruins the game. But it's not the only issue!

For the next update, I'll probably introduce a way to skip the escape game while I work on refining it. The goal is to turn it into a stress-free mini-game that rewards good management.

Keep giving me feedback, even if it's negative! That's what will help me make the game better!

Edit : Here some advises
  • when a girl got a
    ❤️
    --> praise her
  • when a girl got an idea --> compare the clues
  • with a ! ou ? --> discuss
  • bad mood --> try to discuss (never praise !)
  • never do the same thing twice in a row !
  • NEVER praise when the girl is angry
Search for clues into each room 1 or 2 times. When Ninie is at leas at 50%, ask her to go in the room of Leslie, compare the clues and "do Something". Don't hesitate to ask the girls for help. In the last room search for clues with each girls, ask their opinion etc etc until you fond 3 things to do, and it's done !!
Clearer tutorials needed aside, what you described for the hints are pretty intuitive.
At the very least, I didn't really have any issues figuring it out.
I actually liked the escape room mini-game myself, but I think it's cuz we had plenty of time to figure things out.
Either way, good luck on the port.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes