walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
bewolftreize

There seems to be a deadlock bug if the MC cleans Lisa's room. Afterwards the MC can't get out of the room anymore. This is repeatable. It happens when the MC the second time thinks to himself that Lisa is careful not to have her bras lying around.
Afterwards there's no way anymore to leave the room and the room also doesn't switch from "a little dirty" to "perfect".
Attached are my saves.

EDIT: I'm playing the newest Bugfix version from here.

Last edited:

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
bewolftreize

There seems to be a deadlock bug if the MC cleans Lisa's room. Afterwards the MC can't get out of the room anymore. This is repeatable. It happens when the MC the second time thinks to himself that Lisa is careful not to have her bras lying around.
Afterwards there's no way anymore to leave the room and the room also doesn't switch from "a little dirty" to "perfect".
Attached are my saves.

EDIT: I'm playing the newest Bugfix version from here.
Thanks for the report ! I'll fix that for the next version. Meanwhile, avoid doing chores for Lisa at noon (that seems to cause a bug; normally a scene is supposed to trigger in the morning or at noon in your situation, but doing chores at noon causes the game to glitch). For now, just focus on doing the cleaning in the morning to make progress.

pyro321

Feb 26, 2019
It's a recurring issue on some PCs; it seems you can't play the incoming video (it's in webm format). Perhaps updating your drivers would solve the problem.

$5000 should be enough; the next part triggers automatically while wandering in the living room in the morning or at noon.
All of my drivers are up to date, after updating to Windows 11 I was able to get past that but the game crashed at the second farm visit and I have not been able to get past the 1st visit again.

Edit: I tried again after a few hours and everything worked properly.

Last edited:

Ryoga1989

Mar 10, 2020
just got an error after skipping H scene with Leslie after she returns from trip
1702931044195.png
now any time I try to load a save file old or start a new game and load a file this pops up and my game crashes, game was working fine until now

Chenzi081

Mar 28, 2023
Hey , can i get guide or help on the android version of the game? I can't seem to find the game folder in android files and ive tried sorting the folder to newest so i can see the new ones I've installed but it's not there. I'm using android 13 phone btw

Edit : i can see other renpy games files folder on Android 13 just fine and can access them , i just wondering this particular game the only game files I can't see on Android folder.

Last edited:

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
All of my drivers are up to date, after updating to Windows 11 I was able to get past that but the game crashed at the second farm visit and I have not been able to get past the 1st visit again.

Edit: I tried again after a few hours and everything worked properly.
just got an error after skipping H scene with Leslie after she returns from trip
View attachment 3185479
now any time I try to load a save file old or start a new game and load a file this pops up and my game crashes, game was working fine until now
Yes, this type of error is what convinces me to switch to another engine. It's unbearable for me to see my efforts on this game swept away by unfixable bugs. As I mentioned earlier, I'm not the only developer on VNM facing these kinds of problems.
Hey , can i get guide or help on the android version of the game? I can't seem to find the game folder in android files and ive tried sorting the folder to newest so i can see the new ones I've installed but it's not there. I'm using android 13 phone btw

Edit : i can see other renpy games files folder on Android 13 just fine and can access them , i just wondering this particular game the only game files I can't see on Android folder.
Sorry for the false hopes, but the Android version has major save issues anyway; I advise against trying it. As for not seeing it, it's probably because the app I created is not certified and is flagged as a potentially harmful program on a smartphone. There might be some settings to adjust on that (but again, it's not worth the trouble).

Promise, I'm working hard on the Unreal version! With such a renowned and stable engine, I should be able to do ports without bugs!

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Just finished the 1.08 update.
So, that was a pretty fun little escape game event. I liked it, especially keeping the girls happy and/or trying to solve the puzzle. Just the right amount of tension too. And, it made me think that you should maybe consider having more scenes between the girls when the MC isn't around. It'd be great for fleshing out characters and see what they're up to... and maybe get in some lewds. Just something to consider for the future, maybe.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
does lust farm have bug? or system problem?
every time i tried to open the game, it just closed off immediately.
Hell even the data picture just just got corrupted.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes