bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
How do I unlock Lisa's new scenes? I finished her content up to the newest (patron) update but they're still listed as locked in the gallery and her status page says 'that's all for this version'.
Weird, normally if you've completed the storyline, you should have gone through one of the two scenes (love/dom).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Weird, normally if you've completed the storyline, you should have gone through one of the two scenes (love/dom).

Yeah, that didn't happen.
I did warch some stuff with her, that 'Ze B9oyz' or whatever but every time I ask her to watch something, she refuses. Not sure if that's a bug or I'm missing a step since it says that's all for that version after fin8shing it 3 times. I'm on the love route.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Yeah, that didn't happen.
I did warch some stuff with her, that 'Ze B9oyz' or whatever but every time I ask her to watch something, she refuses. Not sure if that's a bug or I'm missing a step since it says that's all for that version after fin8shing it 3 times. I'm on the love route.
When you finish watching ze boyz, you should have a scene in your room where you wonder how to go further with Lisa. After that, you can ask Lisa to watch stuff in her room at night (she'll only agree if the whole house is well-kept! If she refuses, it means you need to clean!). There you'll have a bunch of choices with first two choices to find, then a last one triggering the scene. However, it's not normal to have the message you have in the hints; I'll look into it.

If you want the solution :

Reactions: Crevanille

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
When you finish watching ze boyz, you should have a scene in your room where you wonder how to go further with Lisa. After that, you can ask Lisa to watch stuff in her room at night (she'll only agree if the whole house is well-kept! If she refuses, it means you need to clean!). There you'll have a bunch of choices with first two choices to find, then a last one triggering the scene. However, it's not normal to have the message you have in the hints; I'll look into it.

If you want the solution :
Cool. Well, I'll give it a try.
EDIT: Alright, it took some cleaning, but I got it to work!

Last edited:
Reactions: BanditoMarito

DLhimself

Sep 17, 2018
this is my first time trying the game and for some reason it doesn't launch properly i think. once the app opens i'm doing an escape room with 2 people whom i do not know, and whether i leave or get them in the same room and ask for their opinions, the game just freezes on a render and you can't progress.

edit: i downloaded the previous censored version and it seems like the game launches with no issues thru a main menu. not sure what's causing the new version to not launch properly.

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Hi bewolftreize I downloaded the Mac version on the OP (4.0gb) but there isn't an app file to act as an executable, so its just a group of files that doesn't actually function as a game. Am I missing something or is there a more current version that works fully? :coffee:

• Angry
Reactions: Jimskeleton

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Why would the first time you EVER played the game would it start in the middle of a mini game ( No splash page/intro/menu page)?
1702738771018.png

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Okay, I'm releasing a corrected last version version of the game just before going to bed. I'm exhausted and I don't run the usual tests, thinking it's fine, it'll be okay... The result is I forgot to adjust the starting point of the game (as you can see, I was in the middle of testing).

I'm urgently uploading the fix !

Note that usually f95zone takes more time to upload. This time they were very quick, too quick for my own good. :LOL:

FIXED VERSION :

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
this is my first time trying the game and for some reason it doesn't launch properly i think. once the app opens i'm doing an escape room with 2 people whom i do not know, and whether i leave or get them in the same room and ask for their opinions, the game just freezes on a render and you can't progress.

edit: i downloaded the previous censored version and it seems like the game launches with no issues thru a main menu. not sure what's causing the new version to not launch properly.
when i start the newest 1.07 uncen for win i get pushed into the escape room and never to a menu....
Yeah I’m confused, why there’s an escape room and not the menu?
same here i start the game and the escape room start
Yes, I'm really sorry for this mistake... I forgot to do the usual checks before releasing the game. It will be a lesson for me! Never release a game and go to bed without testing anything !!

many of my fav tags, lookin pretty sick. :love:
I hope you enjoy the game!
For now, I recommend not trying any version other than the PC version. I'm facing a bug that I can't resolve on Android, and I plan to port the game to another engine in the coming weeks. That should solve most of the issues people may be experiencing with the current version of the game.
Hi bewolftreize I downloaded the Mac version on the OP (4.0gb) but there isn't an app file to act as an executable, so its just a group of files that doesn't actually function as a game. Am I missing something or is there a more current version that works fully? :coffee:
The Mac version is not working; I thought I could release something initially, but I didn't succeed. I wanted the tag to be removed, but it wasn't done.

Edit : Don't hesitate to come to Discord to report this kind of important information. The Discord is relatively new and not very active, but I'm counting on you to bring it to life!

Last edited:

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
Okay, I'm releasing a corrected last version version of the game just before going to bed. I'm exhausted and I don't run the usual tests, thinking it's fine, it'll be okay... The result is I forgot to adjust the starting point of the game (as you can see, I was in the middle of testing).

Note that usually f95zone takes more time to upload. This time they were very quick, too quick for my own good. :LOL:

FIXED VERSION : MEGA
Keep slaying <3

DirkGently

May 13, 2018

FIXED VERSION : MEGA
Thanks for the quick fix!

AoTheGuy

Sep 1, 2017
Anyone got a 1.06 save didn't realize it was kept in the folder and must of deleted the last ver i had
ty

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes