Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
i seems cant get a replay scene with ornella, how do i do that?
What do you mean?
In the gallery?
If so you need to 'break the ice' twice. Once to get a new position and second for a second finish.

If you mean to just do it at all, then you need orble cookie each time. Just give one to Nin8e when she's in the kitchen.

Ornella x lewds are morning/afternoons only.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I got a problem with Tracy, when she talk about how you “fit” in her. The sex scene wont start.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I got a problem with Tracy, when she talk about how you “fit” in her. The sex scene wont start.
Try and minimize the game and then bring it back up.
I had 1 scene that froze on me and minimizing the game and bringing it back up got it to work.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Sadly this game is give me to much troubles. Now I can’t even download a save slot and soon the game give me an error

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sadly this game is give me to much troubles. Now I can’t even download a save slot and soon the game give me an error
Sadly I did not have any problems playing this game, no problems with save's and no errors what so ever.

We need more info from you to see what the problem you are having and what do you mean about "can't even download a save slot"?
A pic of the error might help.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Sadly I did not have any problems playing this game, no problems with save's and no errors what so ever.

We need more info from you to see what the problem you are having and what do you mean about "can't even download a save slot"?
A pic of the error might help.
So when i download one of my save game (normal or autosave) pop up this error and it mean im stuck

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So when i download one of my save game (normal or autosave) pop up this error and it mean im stuck
I don't understand why you are downloading a save?

Also you may have the game to deep in folders for it to see all it needs to see, move the game to your desk top with as few folders deep as possible.

okatechon

Dec 28, 2018
I've just started getting the same error as above when loading a save. Unexpected error, Uncaught TypeError
Save File 5. Day 43. Saved in the East District.
v1.05 (uncensored bugfix)

1701642182695.png

Last edited:

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I've just started getting the same error as above when loading a save. Unexpected error, Uncaught TypeError

View attachment 3140123
the problem those errors pop up in any locations

"I don't understand why you are downloading a save?"

sorry, i mean when a load my save game i got that errors

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017

View attachment 3140123
Sorry about that. I mentioned it a few messages earlier, but I'm considering abandoning the Visual Novel Maker engine for a more stable one. It might take me some time to port everything over. I'll continue to make progress on the game simultaneously, but I don't have a solution for people like you who have this kind of problem, which I haven't personally encountered before.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Sorry about that. I mentioned it a few messages earlier, but I'm considering abandoning the Visual Novel Maker engine for a more stable one. It might take me some time to port everything over. I'll continue to make progress on the game simultaneously, but I don't have a solution for people like you who have this kind of problem, which I haven't personally encountered before.
Dont worry, this kind of problems can happened.
Good luck

Reactions: Crevanille

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
How do I unlock Lisa's new scenes? I finished her content up to the newest (patron) update but they're still listed as locked in the gallery and her status page says 'that's all for this version'.

SquallLion

Dec 28, 2017
How do I unlock Lisa's new scenes? I finished her content up to the newest (patron) update but they're still listed as locked in the gallery and her status page says 'that's all for this version'.
there is none because no 'special scenes" yet.
who has a completely open gallery? I'm tired of going through and not understanding
purchase the special power to the witch (for a girl and a specific scene).

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes