JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Yes, I'm really sorry for this mistake... I forgot to do the usual checks before releasing the game. It will be a lesson for me! Never release a game and go to bed without testing anything !!

I hope you enjoy the game!

For now, I recommend not trying any version other than the PC version. I'm facing a bug that I can't resolve on Android, and I plan to port the game to another engine in the coming weeks. That should solve most of the issues people may be experiencing with the current version of the game.

The Mac version is not working; I thought I could release something initially, but I didn't succeed. I wanted the tag to be removed, but it wasn't done.

Edit : Don't hesitate to come to Discord to report this kind of important information. The Discord is relatively new and not very active, but I'm counting on you to bring it to life!
Okay, fair enough. Thank you for the response about the Mac version, I appreciate it. :coffee:

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
For those who are too lazy to search, here is the solution for progressing with Lisa (the mini-games of choices)
films to watch (LOVE):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for Ninie's order (DOM):

I'm testing different gameplay additions. I'm not entirely satisfied yet with the mini-game with Lisa, but feel free to give me your feedback anyway.

Reactions: Candis1985

Dreamey

Sep 13, 2018
Okay, I'm releasing a corrected last version version of the game just before going to bed. I'm exhausted and I don't run the usual tests, thinking it's fine, it'll be okay... The result is I forgot to adjust the starting point of the game (as you can see, I was in the middle of testing).

I'm urgently uploading the fix !

Note that usually f95zone takes more time to upload. This time they were very quick, too quick for my own good. :LOL:

FIXED VERSION : MEGA
It's asking me for a decryption key

LarsJogger

Oct 2, 2021
I seem to be stuck on "Leslie is ready to leave now..." after I've given her the high quality Zynkable. I've been trying to visit her in Lisa's home and doing different dialogue options.

UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021
Anyone know how to run 1.07 on Linux? For me it doesn't work with Wine for some reason.

Nevermind. Worked same nw.js trick as for RPGM games.

Last edited:

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
full save please, I've completed the new stuff but I don't know why, when I load my save again, the game just crashes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustNFarm-1.07Bugfix
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

pyro321

Feb 26, 2019
I keep getting a black screen during the intro scene just after Tracy asks if there is another way to convince you to plant vegebubbles. The music cuts out during the transition and the next scene never loads.

user115637

Jan 4, 2019

Just how much money I should donate to her, in order for her story to advance? I feel like it's been somewhere around 20k already.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I keep getting a black screen during the intro scene just after Tracy asks if there is another way to convince you to plant vegebubbles. The music cuts out during the transition and the next scene never loads.
It's a recurring issue on some PCs; it seems you can't play the incoming video (it's in webm format). Perhaps updating your drivers would solve the problem.

Just how much money I should donate to her, in order for her story to advance? I feel like it's been somewhere around 20k already.
$5000 should be enough; the next part triggers automatically while wandering in the living room in the morning or at noon.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
I think I need a guide, whenever I open the game it dumps me in what seems to be an escape room with 0 context, and when I run out of time or leave the escape room, the game hangs

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes