a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh! didnt think about that, its only 1.
How do I increase that with her?
View attachment 3128451
You pay here to teach you and it will go up.

ADD: There has been many exhibitionism scenes in this game so far so the tag is needed.
Many times at the farm and getting caught by the sister at least once, in a public restroom and while working for the city outdoors having sex with the mayor's daughter.

Exhibitionism [Nudity or daring stunts with a risk of getting caught by strangers. Also blatant exposure to strangers.]

Last edited:

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
2 or 3 times. the game is pretty stable.
Glad to read that!
Speaking of Lisa.
I still find it kinda funny that we banged grandma, our cousin, and 2 sisters BEFORE our mom.
I... did not expect that.
Also, Hilda's kinda bitchy and super religious but.... that legit makes me wanna corrupt her to the lewd side even more.

Lucy is adorable btw.
Berry gives off a LOT of mixed signals, but that's not a bad thing.
Btw, what's the plan on total harem size?
Yes, I admit I made that choice for Lisa because mom-son incest is really my favorite kink. I wanted to take my time with her!
Hilda is planned for not too long from now, with two different storylines that will depend on her daughter.

The harem size...? You have no idea :ROFLMAO:
Oh! didnt think about that, its only 1.
How do I increase that with her?
View attachment 3128451
Nope, affection is not yet relevant for Berry. If you have this hint, it means you haven't unlocked the farm slot 3. Are you sure you've unlocked everything?

Nov 27, 2017
Glad to read that!

Yes, I admit I made that choice for Lisa because mom-son incest is really my favorite kink. I wanted to take my time with her!
Hilda is planned for not too long from now, with two different storylines that will depend on her daughter.

The harem size...? You have no idea :ROFLMAO:

Nope, affection is not yet relevant for Berry. If you have this hint, it means you haven't unlocked the farm slot 3. Are you sure you've unlocked everything?
how do I get slot 3? I have asked many times to expand the farm but I cant upgrade anything?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
How exactly do I ask Penny out? I talked to Berry because of the suit and took it. I don't talk to Penny on a Friday. I go to my room in the evening but nothing happens...
Do I need to as k her out on another day?
EDIT:
Yes, that was what I missed.

Last edited:

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
....Is the harem going to be literally every female in town?
That'd honestly be a first in this kinda game. I doubt it, but still.

Also, I just like incest a lot in general, but if we're talking about us as the MC, then father daughter would be awesome, but rarely done. Well, tbf, unless magic or other species with EXTREMELY fast maturation rates are in play, the best we'll get is pregnancy and that's it... which is kind of a shame.

Also, was the mayor's name a joke? Cuz, I laughed seeing it.

Last edited:

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Thanks for the help!
no lisa scene?! the pain!!
Yeah, Lisa's gonna be icing on the cake that is conquering the family.
Ngl. I love how the girls react after eating vegebubbles. On one hand, I kinda get Tracy's mom's caution on them, but on the other hand, other than being kind of obsessed with them, she doesn't really act like a crazy person and seems plenty clear of mind. And she's been likely eating them since she was a little girl. That being the case, and considering what Ninie said about them, all the aphrodisiac effect seems to do is just to amplify what's already there... and making you super horny in the process.
Honestly, it's an interesting approach to corruption... cuz it's eco friendly and profitable. If only such a wonderful thing existed irl, hehe.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Lisa looks so much hotter when her bangs are free and not combed back. Made that shower scene REALLY nice.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
....Is the harem going to be literally every female in town?
That'd honestly be a first in this kinda game. I doubt it, but still.
Keep in mind that the end of the game will probably come out waaayyy in the future, but what I have planned is to give the player the opportunity to overthrow the mayor of Terapolis and establish a 'local government' in his image. Considering that I want to leave as many choices as possible on this (so the idea of a harem on a citywide scale isn't necessarily absurd...). And the joke about the guy rejected from art school makes complete sense!! (especialy if you go dom way...)
Also, I just like incest as a kink but if we're talking about us as the MC, then father daughter would be awesome, but rarely done. Well, tbf, unless magic or other species with EXTREMELY fast maturation rates are in play, the best we'll get is pregnancy and that's it... which is kind of a shame.
I won't say too much about it because I'm still figuring out how to do it (especially how to adapt the Patreon version, which will kick my ass if I do that), but it will most likely happen (though again, in a long time). If you enjoy that kind of reading, we should get along well (among degenerates!!) ->

It says MC here and not the players name. View attachment 3128829

ADD: Need the virgin tag here, the middle sister is a virgin or was. View attachment 3128864
Thanks for the feedback, I'll fix that!
Indeed, I didn't really think about the 'virgin' tag. Since I don't plan to include blood (contrary to popular belief, it doesn't always bleed), I also thought it wasn't super necessary.
no lisa scene?! the pain!!
Lisa looks so much hotter when her bangs are free and not combed back. Made that shower scene REALLY nice.
I'm waiting for more Lisa contents.. :love:
You'll get it, don't be impatient !! Well, don't expect to fuck her in every position in the next update, though! We're keeping it gradual!

Pipka91

May 21, 2019
I'm trying to finish tutorial but I keep missing scenes. As if when I click it registers twice. Missed most of the hints (gray screen) + some story.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Keep in mind that the end of the game will probably come out waaayyy in the future, but what I have planned is to give the player the opportunity to overthrow the mayor of Terapolis and establish a 'local government' in his image. Considering that I want to leave as many choices as possible on this (so the idea of a harem on a citywide scale isn't necessarily absurd...). And the joke about the guy rejected from art school makes complete sense!! (especialy if you go dom way...)

I won't say too much about it because I'm still figuring out how to do it (especially how to adapt the Patreon version, which will kick my ass if I do that), but it will most likely happen (though again, in a long time). If you enjoy that kind of reading, we should get along well (among degenerates!!) ->

Thanks for the feedback, I'll fix that!
Indeed, I didn't really think about the 'virgin' tag. Since I don't plan to include blood (contrary to popular belief, it doesn't always bleed), I also thought it wasn't super necessary.

You'll get it, don't be impatient !! Well, don't expect to fuck her in every position in the next update, though! We're keeping it gradual!
Shota and sharing's not really my thing, but I liked the content overall. Not a bad read honestly.
Yeah, we'll definitely get along.
Ah, to return the favor.:

There's quite a lot more stories I like in that niche, but that's just a sample.

Last edited:
Reactions: viclog1 and oapami
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes