Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I personally enjoyed what I've played so far. Like you said, it was pretty clear that the vegebubbles influenced the girls to act on their desires. Perhaps the guy who complained skipped through the explanation. I like having good written build up towards the climax, so I 100% understand where he's coming from. Still, for the specific sisters that have scenes atm, it makes sense for them to act quick. To appeal more to those who'd like more build up to the 2 sisters, you could create scenes that portray the increase of desire after eating the vegebubbles. For instance, catching Leslie undressed after a shower or in her room and having her be more confused about the fact that she got excited from it, instead of angry or shocked. Which results in her feeling motivated to show herself off in various ways throughout their house to make sure the protagonist directs his attention to her instead of the farm girl. Maybe she wears less during a movie night to get "cozy", or the cliche bending over to pick something up right in front of MC. Little things like that work great for the overall flow of the story, especially if done several times in different ways before one of them actually makes a move.
I definitely wanna see the vegebubbles element get explored more for sure. There's definitely hints here and there that for sure pique my interest.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Last Night i've downloaded the game, started a fresh, empty save, played a bit.

Using windows 10, the game version is 1.06 using Win (Uncensored) the

i've reached to the second day and saved.

Today after loading the save file, im getting black screen while two error popup shows up
View attachment 3122399
View attachment 3122400
Then the game remain black screen and nothing happens, i had to alt+f4 to exit the game

Then as the last resort i tried to load from auto save which also yielded an error message
The game loaded this time, however after pressing right click on the screen got an error
View attachment 3122398

I've attached my save files.

After what happened, i'm afraid of start playing the game again, knowing that, the game doesn't seems to be stable, handle loading save files.
Thanks for your comments and save files, I'll try to see what's wrong. I thought the problem with the saves was solved, here we go again...
I personally enjoyed what I've played so far. Like you said, it was pretty clear that the vegebubbles influenced the girls to act on their desires. Perhaps the guy who complained skipped through the explanation. I like having good written build up towards the climax, so I 100% understand where he's coming from. Still, for the specific sisters that have scenes atm, it makes sense for them to act quick. To appeal more to those who'd like more build up to the 2 sisters, you could create scenes that portray the increase of desire after eating the vegebubbles. For instance, catching Leslie undressed after a shower or in her room and having her be more confused about the fact that she got excited from it, instead of angry or shocked. Which results in her feeling motivated to show herself off in various ways throughout their house to make sure the protagonist directs his attention to her instead of the farm girl. Maybe she wears less during a movie night to get "cozy", or the cliche bending over to pick something up right in front of MC. Little things like that work great for the overall flow of the story, especially if done several times in different ways before one of them actually makes a move.
Thank you for these suggestions. I'm trying to move forward with the game, so it's quite unlikely that I'll modify the already introduced storyline, but others characters will come!
when lucy comes to farm and we go in cabin after tracy leaving i have a problem with black screen
Does this happen right after Tracy leaves, or is it when Lucy takes you to the cabin? Does the music cut off? Is this the first time you've encountered this kind of issue?
who is the guy you need that can cook for the ornella quest?
You have to progress a bit with Ninie.
Its just me or the game fail to download the sex scenes sometimes?
You don't seem to be the only one. However, it's hard to determine if this issue is widespread or not. It's quite frustrating for me to see the game running smoothly on my end but encountering serious errors for others. :(

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Just a heads up.
Sometimes after I save my game and need to reload it, I get that 'Oops, an exception has occurred' thing which basically means the save is dead. Fortunately, I have multiple saves, but I'm a little worried that this will keep happening and my saves keep dying on me at the worst times. Not really a fan of making a bazillion saves every move I make. It's the only real issue I've had so far but it's kind of a big one.

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
Okay, if it was expla8ned like that, I'd understand.
I'm fine with or without the stigma, but I admit I have differentl priorities, thought processes, and expectations on stuff like that.
I mean, tbh, I've never cared about 'social taboos' irl so I forget that's a thing. For me, consent matters moree than anything else. If all parties are consenting, they're 'of legal age'(sometimes in-story context is more important here bc, y'know, not reality), and it's just between them, then I don't generally give a shit.
Like I said, I'm just wired differently on these k8nda things I guess.
To be honest, I think the majority of people share your views on this. My mind tends to dwell on details, especially if they're good. Simply stating the couples' relationship without actually making it relevant/believable for the story is a bit too lackluster to me. Most trying to get off to something don't really care about anything beyond the sex itself. Meanwhile I'm judging what I'm watching as perfectionistic as if I'm watching a blockbuster :)

Reactions: Crevanille

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
To be honest, I think the majority of people share your views on this. My mind tends to dwell on details, especially if they're good. Simply stating the couples' relationship without actually making it relevant/believable for the story is a bit too lackluster to me. Most trying to get off to something don't really care about anything beyond the sex itself. Meanwhile I'm judging what I'm watching as perfectionistic as if I'm watching a blockbuster :)
Nothing wrong with minding the details. I do think that's important, just not to the extent that everly little blank needs to be filled in. In cases like this, I think it's just a matter of things going by kinda fast is all.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Need a bit of help with Leslie.
Hint says she 'seems preoccupied... is she in her room?'.

Not sure where to go from there. No new dialogue option or anything like that.
Do I need to visit her on a specific time and/or day?

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Need a bit of help with Leslie.
Hint says she 'seems preoccupied... is she in her room?'.

Not sure where to go from there. No new dialogue option or anything like that.
Do I need to visit her on a specific time and/or day?
I checked, and apparently there is a missing detail in the hint. You need to raise the affection with Leslie to a minimum of 30. This will be fixed in the next version.

Reactions: Crevanille

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I checked, and apparently there is a missing detail in the hint. You need to raise the affection with Leslie to a minimum of 30. This will be fixed in the next version.
Sweet! Thnx!
Man, I really appreciate the time and effort you put into the project!

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Y'know. I just got to it, but Ninie actually puts the whole vegebubble being aphrodisiacs and their effects in relation to societal norms and all that was something that, for a setting like this, a pretty big clue in why the girls are so easily thirsty af. I mean, she breaks it down really well when she points out how a lot of the issues that come up concerning taboos are, at the end of the day, basically forced onto and hammered into us as 'common sense'. Sure there might be objectively good reasosns for that, but the point still stands. It's a matter of subjective choice whether it's worth following those norms or not. And hey, if some weird mystery horny vegies help loosen you up... have at it!

Damn, I'm kinda surprised nobody brought that up. Then again, I only just got the scene.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
i must of given like 60,000 and event only fired when i did a couple chores. now subsequent give vegee event wont work despite me having more than all of reqs. dialogue option wont show
My bad, the hint wasn't clear here; you needed a minimum of 16 affection to progress further (since giving her money doesn't increase it, but doing chores does, that's why it unlocked). I'll add that.
As for the next step, you need to go directly to Tracy to 'give' the veegees.

Reactions: tittyboy6

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I have a Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 and I experience jerky and freezing animations. Although my graphics card isn't the newest model anymore I don't think I should experience this. The game itself only consumes 1% to 2% of my CPU's calculation time.

Any idea why this happens?

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
White and black screen and game not running properly as it crash on new game and skip
I have a Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 and I experience jerky and freezing animations. Although my graphics card isn't the newest model anymore I don't think I should experience this. The game itself only consumes 1% to 2% of my CPU's calculation time.

Any idea why this happens?
This kind of issue seems inexplicable and likely stems from the game engine... I'm starting to wonder if it's healthier for the game's future to switch to a different engine now. Visual Novel Maker is unstable and no longer supported.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes