anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
is it in appdata/local ? couldn't find it
i've read the "save information", and yeah, i prefer waiting until this is fixed, than having to make all that just to play a game. I also downloaded the new version from itch, and yeah, started the game, no saves. I managed to get the last scene with the farm girl, but in that save the redhead biologist bugged and even giving rare veggie nothing happened. This time on new version, it crashed right after giving normal quality poi on the first quest. I hope it gets fixed sometime, the game is good, just improve a bit the animations and fix the most critical bugs, the game has enough content alr for a first time playthrough, it just need to be able to reach the end without losing a save

Zat971

Feb 26, 2023
I'm sorry, but I don't understand how to build the lab. I unlocked every character and i'm up to 50 affection with tracy, and I can't seem to be allowed to build that

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I'm sorry, but I don't understand how to build the lab. I unlocked every character and i'm up to 50 affection with tracy, and I can't seem to be allowed to build that
If I remember correctly to build the lab you need to progress with Leslie.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
All farm upgrades are linked to Tracy; you need to progress in her storyline to unlock the lab. Have you upgraded the farm once before trying to build it? You should have unlocked the second field.
Any pregnancy in the game yet?
Pregnancy is planned, but not before a few updates.

• Sad
Reactions: TheLordOfTheTits

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I don't think I have ever seen a game in which incest is handled with less of a stigma than in this game. The treshhold for intimacy is lower than for any IRL hookup between strangers.

At that point, why even have incest in your game? It's regarded like any other relationship anyway.
For the kink factor. Some ppl, like myself, like to indulge in the taboo of it precisely because the label's there. Just because it's treated as normal is besides the point. The fact that you're fucking your mom, sisters, granny, aunt, whoever and that they are, in fact, your family is the point. I thought that would be obvious. Man, I don't understand why ppl ask these kind of things. It's pure escapism and harmless fantasy indulgence so why even question it? It's not reality... which is kinda why we want it.

Disregarding it just because it has no stigma is dumb.

Reactions: a1fox3 and AJBit

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
For the kink factor. Some ppl, like myself, like to indulge in the taboo of it precisely because the label's there. Just because it's treated as normal is besides the point. The fact that you're fucking your mom, sisters, granny, aunt, whoever and that they are, in fact, your family is the point. I thought that would be obvious. Man, I don't understand why ppl ask these kind of things. It's pure escapism and harmless fantasy indulgence so why even question it? It's not reality... which is kinda why we want it.

Disregarding it just because it has no stigma is dumb.
I think what he's trying to say is that incest not really being something the characters need to think twice about before they start getting freaky kinda breaks the taboo of it all. The best aspect (imo) of incest is the fact that it's socially not quite allowed. Kinda like when we were younger and secretly grabbing that cookie that we weren't allowed to eat. It always tastes better when you eat it without having permission.

Reactions: Crevanille

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I think what he's trying to say is that incest not really being something the characters need to think twice about before they start getting freaky kinda breaks the taboo of it all. The best aspect (imo) of incest is the fact that it's socially not quite allowed. Kinda like when we were younger and secretly grabbing that cookie that we weren't allowed to eat. It always tastes better when you eat it without having permission.
That's a bit how I understood it as well. He was criticizing the speed at which some relationships were evolving. And it's true that with Leslie and Ninie, we quickly move towards sex without really questioning it.
But that's forgetting the characters' personalities. Leslie is a bit of the "in love" and "jealous" little sister of her big brother, and Ninie has her own kink that excites her fantasies. It's true that it may seem light, but don't forget that the storyline is also influenced by the presence of vegebubbles, powerful aphrodisiacs (whose effects are still little discussed at this stage, it's true, but it will come!).

Also, don't forget about the gameplay aspect. In this game, there are "easy" characters and characters that are more challenging to unlock. While we can discuss the ease with which Tracy is available to the MC, we can contrast that with Lisa, who is a bit more complicated (and who, at this stage, is still not "sceneable" despite having one of the longest storylines). That's also what I wanted: some girls are easy, others are more difficult (and some are practically inaccessible, for the greatest teasing pleasure).

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
Last Night i've downloaded the game, started a fresh, empty save, played a bit.

Using windows 10, the game version is 1.06 using Win (Uncensored) the

i've reached to the second day and saved.

Today after loading the save file, im getting black screen while two error popup shows up
error_1.png
error_2.png
Then the game remain black screen and nothing happens, i had to alt+f4 to exit the game

Then as the last resort i tried to load from auto save which also yielded an error message
The game loaded this time, however after pressing right click on the screen got an error
auto_1.png

I've attached my save files.

After what happened, i'm afraid of start playing the game again, knowing that, the game doesn't seems to be stable, handle loading save files.

Last edited:

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
That's a bit how I understood it as well. He was criticizing the speed at which some relationships were evolving. And it's true that with Leslie and Ninie, we quickly move towards sex without really questioning it.
But that's forgetting the characters' personalities. Leslie is a bit of the "in love" and "jealous" little sister of her big brother, and Ninie has her own kink that excites her fantasies. It's true that it may seem light, but don't forget that the storyline is also influenced by the presence of vegebubbles, powerful aphrodisiacs (whose effects are still little discussed at this stage, it's true, but it will come!).

Also, don't forget about the gameplay aspect. In this game, there are "easy" characters and characters that are more challenging to unlock. While we can discuss the ease with which Tracy is available to the MC, we can contrast that with Lisa, who is a bit more complicated (and who, at this stage, is still not "sceneable" despite having one of the longest storylines). That's also what I wanted: some girls are easy, others are more difficult (and some are practically inaccessible, for the greatest teasing pleasure).
I personally enjoyed what I've played so far. Like you said, it was pretty clear that the vegebubbles influenced the girls to act on their desires. Perhaps the guy who complained skipped through the explanation. I like having good written build up towards the climax, so I 100% understand where he's coming from. Still, for the specific sisters that have scenes atm, it makes sense for them to act quick. To appeal more to those who'd like more build up to the 2 sisters, you could create scenes that portray the increase of desire after eating the vegebubbles. For instance, catching Leslie undressed after a shower or in her room and having her be more confused about the fact that she got excited from it, instead of angry or shocked. Which results in her feeling motivated to show herself off in various ways throughout their house to make sure the protagonist directs his attention to her instead of the farm girl. Maybe she wears less during a movie night to get "cozy", or the cliche bending over to pick something up right in front of MC. Little things like that work great for the overall flow of the story, especially if done several times in different ways before one of them actually makes a move.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Okay, if it was expla8ned like that, I'd understand.
I'm fine with or without the stigma, but I admit I have differentl priorities, thought processes, and expectations on stuff like that.
I mean, tbh, I've never cared about 'social taboos' irl so I forget that's a thing. For me, consent matters moree than anything else. If all parties are consenting, they're 'of legal age'(sometimes in-story context is more important here bc, y'know, not reality), and it's just between them, then I don't generally give a shit.
Like I said, I'm just wired differently on these k8nda things I guess.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021

Also good points.
Thanks!

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes