Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I wish we could add spaces when we choose a name and have more than an 8 character limit.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
No scene with Ornella ?
Not yet ;)
Soon !
Will we learn more about the furries in the game? I only played a few weeks making most of my progress with Tracy. Furries seemed to be unnatural from Tracy mothers' reaction. So, it seems they were born of science not nature.
No furry content at this stage of the game, it's planned for later (it will be a farm extension!)
I really like this game ! I just subscribed to the dev.
Thank you so much ! I'll try to meet your expectations !
Okay, played through most(?) of the content I was willing to for this update. Some of the bits - 9000$ ?! - are a bit too grindy to me; maybe there's something I'm not getting, but whatever. Once there's more other stuff to do that perhaps happens more naturally.

I like this sorta structure; farming + a town to go and chat to characters which then leads to relationships. But I found the narrative to be quite underwhelming - I assumed it'd be quite focused around the horny-tables. They'd obviously explain why suddenly everyone's willing to hop into bed with some random dude who doesn't have a lot going for himself. Farm, hand out vege-disiacs, get horny. But, naw.

Instead it's largely "talk to them 13 times and they are fine with it". I found the motivations rarely sufficiently telegraphed or very convincing. The "dom" option I particularily found very bizarre; it was a lot of "just randomly, quite suddenly, be an asshole". Not even in any way a sexy asshole, just being vaguely insulting. And then you get locked into either route and that's that (I do find the way to unlock the alternatives genius though, that's a really good idea to unlock missable stuff - however, I would advocate to a Love&Vice sorta system where it's still possible to switch paths with efforts somewhere down the road nonetheless).

Otherwise ... yeah, already having all those characters and that talk about "furries" (one of the few frequent topics you can talk about) but none being present as of yet, that's a bit bizarre too to me.

That's about it I guess. And, yeah, bugs, meh, and the font size kept changing, which sometimes seemed to indicate something but also often also seemed just random, and the engine crashed once or twice ... but eh. ^^
Thank you very much for the detailed feedback!
Regarding the grindy aspect, it's essential to focus on farm development to access high-quality vegebubbles (a level 6 HQ vege can sell for $10k+). But it's also possible that the balancing needs to be reviewed (I don't have enough feedback on this yet).

As for how easily the MC "accesses" the girls, there are two reasons: first, it's for narrative convenience (or maybe laziness), I wanted the adult content not to be hidden behind too much grind. The second reason is indeed related to vegebubbles. However, at this point, the story isn't advanced enough to understand what's happening (the central storyline is briefly mentioned by Cathy and Olga, but it's quite succinct).

Finally, some characters will take much longer to "unlock." If you push the game further, you'll see that Lisa and Berry are more extensively developed.

Im stuck with Lucy / dom route.
When I go to the Break Room to ask for explanations, the screen goes black and the scene wont launch. Help?
Thank for your feedback, I'll try to see what's wrong.
I wish we could add spaces when we choose a name and have more than an 8 character limit.
The current limit is arbitrary, and I take note of this comment (but don't expect it to change anytime soon!)

An announcement for those who want to play on Android:

I managed to do it after many efforts and countless hours! However, it's not perfect yet, and I'm going to stop working on it for now (it's too time-consuming, and I need to work on the game itself).

I've released an APK that works (tested on my lousy Redmi 8, and it works fine). However, it's not certified (I don't know how to do it yet; I'll look into it later), so when you try to install it, your smartphone will give you lots of warnings and won't want to install it. You'll need to go through with it to be able to play (if you don't trust it, I won't be offended, but you'll have to wait a bit until I can certify it). I'm putting the links below for the Android version! Enjoy the game!

LUST'N'FARM ANDROID VERSION 1.05
LUST'N'FARM ANDROID VERSION 1.05

Last edited:

karlaage

Feb 10, 2021
date with penny: got the suit, asked her for a date, waited to friday. cant sceem to trigger the scene to take her on the date?

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
date with penny: got the suit, asked her for a date, waited to friday. cant sceem to trigger the scene to take her on the date?
To trigger the scene, you must enter your room the Friday following the date request (or the one after if you missed it, no big deal) in the evening or at night. If it doesn't work, let me know (I had tested it, and it worked on a previous version)

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
I noticed that there is a locked scene with Nora in the gallery, but I can't figure out how to unlock it. In the character log it just says "Nothing more in this version".

Anyone have any idea how to unlock that scene? (I have her affection at 31 currently, not sure if that matters.)

gasblaster

Sep 4, 2018
Where is the save file location for this game? I just downloaded the bugfix and my save isn't there.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
I seem to be stuck on giving rare/high quality veggees to people. I've given Leslie about 20 high quality veggees, she's just about at 100 affection and nothing is happening. Nini I've given about 10 and I'm still stuck with the hint saying give her a rare veggee.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I noticed that there is a locked scene with Nora in the gallery, but I can't figure out how to unlock it. In the character log it just says "Nothing more in this version".

Anyone have any idea how to unlock that scene? (I have her affection at 31 currently, not sure if that matters.)
If you've already had the scene with Nora (which should be the case given what the guide tells you), you can only repeat that scene to try and unlock everything inside it (break the ice), which unlocks scenes in the gallery. Note that you need to download the latest version with the bugfix to be able to repeat the scene with Nora (you can call her at night by clicking on your bed); otherwise, it bugs, and you can't do it. Download here
I seem to be stuck on giving rare/high quality veggees to people. I've given Leslie about 20 high quality veggees, she's just about at 100 affection and nothing is happening. Nini I've given about 10 and I'm still stuck with the hint saying give her a rare veggee.
Have you given vegebubbles that you researched in the farm lab? I'm talking about Orble, Mirable, and Zynkable. You need to progress in Tracy's storyline to unlock them (and do research in the lab). They are the rarer vegebubbles; it's not about quality. The guide is probably not clear enough on this matter; it's a good thing you're pointing out this 'issue'!

Reactions: Stonerbank

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
If you've already had the scene with Nora (which should be the case given what the guide tells you), you can only repeat that scene to try and unlock everything inside it (break the ice), which unlocks scenes in the gallery. Note that you need to download the latest version with the bugfix to be able to repeat the scene with Nora (you can call her at night by clicking on your bed); otherwise, it bugs, and you can't do it. Download here

Have you given vegebubbles that you researched in the farm lab? I'm talking about Orble, Mirable, and Zynkable. You need to progress in Tracy's storyline to unlock them (and do research in the lab). They are the rarer vegebubbles; it's not about quality. The guide is probably not clear enough on this matter; it's a good thing you're pointing out this 'issue'!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
When I got the 4th plot of land and planted all Zynkable then put the best fertilizer speed + quality on all of them the 4th plot Zynkable image disappears and shows an empty plot. It still shows the fertilizer on the plot and you can still harvest it three days later but shows empty plot entire time.
Thank you for the report, it will be fixed in the next version !

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
bewolftreize I've just encountered a small bug, while Leslie is away on her internship
It seems like I can interact with her (I won't, just in case it causes further bugs).

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to the following question but, are you french ?

Last edited:

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
bewolftreize I've just encountered a small bug, while Leslie is away on her internship
It seems like I can interact with her (I won't, just in case it causes further bugs).

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to the following question but, are you french ?
Thanks for the report !

As for the little question, yes I am ! :cool:
Tutorial bug. The spam letter is a black screen instead of that letter in earlier versions.
I don't understand, what do you mean by 'spam letter'? Which tutorial are you referring to?

EDIT : Nevermind, I found what you were talking about. Some scenes after had disappeared too. It's because some images changed from PNG to JPG, and the code hadn't been updated to support it. Thanks for the report ! ;)

Last edited:

Revol

May 17, 2017
Great game, i enjoy the grinding, perhaps too much, that i have nothing to do after Leslie was away for 21 days.
I would suggest a more detailed walkthrough (
)

For early stage i would recommend to work for debbie til late night, gives the most money.

The late stage money is not even an issue :

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
H scene animations really jerky for anyone else? Any fix?
Does it happen in all scenes or just some? Is the game generally smooth, or does it take a long time between each load (+2 seconds)?
Great game, i enjoy the grinding, perhaps too much, that i have nothing to do after Leslie was away for 21 days.
I would suggest a more detailed walkthrough (
I agree that the distinction is not very clear. Thank you for this feedback!
why i can't open the gallery? is there a way to fix it
Do you have the latest version of the game? Before version 1.05, the gallery was not implemented, so that might explain your issue. If you have version 1.05, what does the button do?
Autosave every night?
The autosave occurs every night and after certain scenes (the longest ones). There are 8 slots, so normally, it allows you to go back far enough. Feel free to give me feedback on this.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes